• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
I actually might be able to run tourneys at my school cheap guys lol.

Part of my extracuricculars is fundraising for my school so I could probably get something going on.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Got wisdom teeth pulled and my mouth hurts to much to do ****. =(
They're called wisdom teeth because they teach you life sucks.

ARE YOU DOWN WITH THE CLOWN?
"Stick around while the clown who is sick does a trick of disaster..."
I actually might be able to run tourneys at my school cheap guys lol.

Part of my extracuricculars is fundraising for my school so I could probably get something going on.
k about tourneys and stuff, i think i can get a classroom at CU if ppl come are willing to come. no venue fee needed for this XD, maybe have biweeklies??? yeah i think it might work if ppl bring setups. who might be down for this? i don't know exactly how the scheduling work yet, but most likely i can get it to work. maybe even as early as this saturday! only if ppl are down for this.
@ Lawkk and TC: Sounds awesome. I'll try to make it to these and can bring a wii.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Dylan edit? I never even edit myself...

Mine-M2K?!?! We established I'm the same height!@!!J:W#!B!!HJ!

TC come over always forever k?

Ravin

Smash Lord
@ Tony - What Splash thing? Blame Nite for not keeping me up to date on the Smash Scene. He has my number. He just never called. No love.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
It's some lan fest in the springs this weekend. We're probably making guest appearances. Though my pink hat is gone =(

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I remember being like "****, that's a lot of dragons in yang's reading" And you stared at me and said "Tim, it's a dragon tarot deck" and I felt stupid.

Ravin

Smash Lord
I remember being like "****, that's a lot of dragons in yang's reading" And you stared at me and said "Tim, it's a dragon tarot deck" and I felt stupid.
Rofl. I didn't care. how were you supposed to know?

I felt like picking on you :p

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I want cheap tournies/smashfests, since I probably won't hold smashfests until I get a new place.
You guys can have it whatever price you want as long as you pay the 5 ballers for venue and agree of course =D

@ravin- I hardly talk on the phone >.>

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Vectorman! You should totally go to the tournament on march 6th with me in Denver. (assuming CO holds one, if not then big smashfest)
Light!?!?

AZ Light?! Peach?!?!

holy **** son what's up it's been way too long.. yeah I live in wyoming... ^^ it's a lil lame here but i have to improvise...Im lookin to continue to further my game.. hopefully w/all of CO.. so yeah anytime we can all play on any weekend that'd be great..

March 6th eh? yeah i can request that day off I'll do it ^^; and yeah tourney or fest either one is great ^^

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
I probably wont show up to the LAN party thing, to far for me for no prizes, but if something will go down in denver or something I most likely will go to that, i wanna save up my money for no koast if were going

DeliciousDave

Smash Cadet
and not complaining, i like giving people rides but it takes up like little over half a tank to get to these smashfest and driving 4 hours total plus maybe detour to the springs is uuhhhh iffy for me right now, so anything in the springs im gonna have to pass for now

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Half a tank?

It takes my car about a quarter, sometimes less to get to Denver. My tank fills with $20, so that's like $5. Dave, you need to carpool with me more often.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Okay I missed the last 2 smash get-togethers, so what's this LAN thing that I've been seeing around here?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
obviously a Ferdi edit: I found him. He was under DK all along.

not an edit but it could be edit: DK is Donkey Kong.

Still editing but without having to submit it first: I say that cuz DK could be Diddy Kong.

Steam

Smash Hero
the cake is a lie?

BTW I just brawled the first guy whoever ***** me on wifi a long time ago for the first time in ages. Only now i notice he brawls like he's on train tracks and rolls almost as much as I did against Dylan's marth.

Top Bottom