• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
You didn't lose to his Ivysaur, did you?
I beat his Ivysaur in dittos at the tourney.

Then we had trittos with Tim where Tim (I think) won.

Then we did one last tritto where Tim was out first. Meno was as good as dead because I ledge hogged him the last life. He managed to smack me with the vine-whip, but it didn't matter since he was gonna die first anyway.

BUT. Yoshi's Island hates me and the platform popped up and saved him, so he ledge-hogged me as I fell to my death.

**** that stage.

I should have just tried to time him out. :/

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
i guess now that i think about it , i guess i do that alot. I was so burnt from the tourney that i fell asleep super early and now i'm up lol.
I passed out @ midnight. Woke up @ 9. Yayuhhzzz laziness.

D= I wanted to go to this tourney but i had no money that could have gone to it.
Oh well next tourney i suppose

And HELL YEAH KYLE!!!!!!
REPRESENT THE SMASH CLUB!!!! xD
YOU TOO CHUNKY!!!!!

Edit- someone shoot jamaal for me xD
Shoulda gone anyway. EFL does free casuals, so you coulda *****.

===

UL, you should just gimme his name again.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh yeah, Tim and I were doing random dittos later too. I got Mario, and f-air spiked him on Yoshi's.

But again, that stage hates me and the platform saved him.

****. That. Stage.

Underload

Lazy
Weird, I can't find ANY matches of this guy. It's like they're all gone. Dubz matches are still there, but no singles...

Although, I have seen most of his stuff on livestreams. That might be the reason, I'm just confusing the two mediums. His name's Almo (cross your fingers for no namesearch), not terribly well known but technically sound and knows how grabs work. If anything, copy his ground / grab game.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Me and Dave have been needing to team for liek... ages.

Someone's gotta carry that kid, and I'm the only one good enough to take his sorry *** to finals.

Can't wait to raep, omgarr.

Underload

Lazy
No, we just usually have stuff to do during the day. I got done with work early, so I'm just hanging out at home now. Wait until about 7 PM, then some more activity should show up.

Underload

Lazy
I kind of want to find a permanent teams partner, btw.

Zajderload would be cool, Timderload has won tourneys, and Undertoonlink would just be a massacre of Metaknight proportions. But Jean Claude van Load would be absolute heaven.

Decisions, decisions.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm supposed to be permanent team partners with Dave, but he always teams with somebody else.

I've only ever teamed with Dave or Underload. I teamed with Moblin and Spelt a couple times too, but Spelt never goes to tourneys and Moblin plays Ganon.

Nobody ever wants to team with me. :(

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
never team with me because I absolutely fail at dubz/ not killing everything I see including my partner.
Dude you weren't that bad. You did well, just stupid stuff happened to us which is why we failed (and partly me :(). You just need practice as much as I do, I honestly think I'm terrible at dubz when my character is suppost to **** in dubz. :urg:

Kyle, what would happened if we teamed? 0_o

Underload

Lazy
I need to stop sandbagging against Tony. It's not the active kind of sandbagging, just the "I'm tired and the tourney's over so I might as well take a break" kind. He's actually taking matches off of me now :-0

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Smash Today/Tomorrow?

I wouldn't mind smashing today...or tomorrow...

Tony - you should go to Roman's and I'll go too!

So...Melee tourney...Tony losing to Yang and Yang Losing to Tim o_O? *BlueMycon hurts himself in his confusion*

Light - Let us know when you have a weekend free and we'll make it worth your while. Our melee tourneys haven't been that big ever since brawl came out but we do have a healthy scene of regular players who are pretty good.

Zaj - your picture just makes me think of the horror that is a float cancelled u-air to falcon punch on a fast faller XD

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
He went Sheik after my Sheik beat him. I can't CG, he can, soz I gotted *****.

Then I tried taking Marth to Mute City, and he tippered my Jiggz.

And I cried. =(

I need to stop sandbagging against Tony. It's not the active kind of sandbagging, just the "I'm tired and the tourney's over so I might as well take a break" kind. He's actually taking matches off of me now :-0
Ummm

I've always taken matches from/beat you.

But yeah, dun sandbag. That doesn't mean play super boring. Feel free to try stupid ****. Just be aware that there's a tipper waiting at the other end of that mistake.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I still need a teammate! On a related note here is how I would look Teaming with any of our snake players

First JCVD

Underload

Zajice

and Yang

Bees!

Smash Ace
Seriously I need a teammate. I want to team with Meno. But if he can't or is taken does anyone wanna team with me? I am trying to team with a different person every tourney. So I can learn teams better.

Top Bottom