• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Steam

Smash Hero
don't worry, pokemon and pokemon mains can't die they can only faint. and since lucario gets stronger as he gets hurt it'll be totally cool to shoot myself in the face 6 times with a .45. then I'll ****.

Bees!

Smash Ace
ROB needs his laser to always be charged. Also two gyros at one time. And the ROBOCOPter needs to be useful...Like Luigi tornado.
Also Lugi's up-b needs to not make him helpless Also he can FF after using it. And Diddy can control his Up B. The amount of time he goes for his Up B depends on how long he charges it.

Wait this sounds like Brawl- brainstorming

MK.II

Smash Rookie
BBCS: An intro to fatal counters

Fatal Counters are specific moves each character has. If one of these moves lands a counter hit, it adds 2f of untechable time to every move in the following combo.

Bang's fatal counters: 5b, 3c, 623b. Hoo hoo hoo. Eating a ch 3c now results in 3k damage.
Nooooooooooo

Noel sucks now.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
That's the thing. I wanna experiment, but I have such a good thing now with Dylan. :/

I was thinking permanent partner for the important things, but an open relationship status for the less important things? :D :D :D
YOU WOULD SAY THAT, YOU DELILAH!

Or Jezebel. Whichever.

LOL Meno, Ranbat is serious!

But yeah, we do kinda have a thing. A "best team in CO" thing. Yeah.

Whatev's. I'll get first with THC.
Not if I see you first

...Isai

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I remember when the Steam Roller was like, the coolest thing ever.

Kindergarten was ****ing awesome, man.

Steam

Smash Hero
it's more like lucario in a zero suit samus costume. and if I ignore the face it's kinda hot.

and you're right... maybe If I start using ZSS more my lucario will look like that. hmmmmmm

Bees!

Smash Ace
Whatever man, buckteeth and high-pitched voices are sexy.
It's cool Zaj! I won't judge however since we are on the topic and you just defined it

ro-den-tia-ph-ile: n-A person who is attracted to or has an erotic fixation on buckteeth and high-pitched voices.

Im surprised it isn't a word to be honest.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
This is the first time I've googled a made up word and didn't get any image results.

I'm at a loss.

*changes title*

Bees!

Smash Ace
slowcario lol Puns are too fun.

Also I realized something in Brawl

Lucas is to Ness as MK is to Kirby.lol

Bees!

Smash Ace
Fox is cooler than Wolf.

Don't go MK. Bess doesn't need more reason to rage-secondary Diddy.
But Diddy is fun too. Its not all rage. Most of my Johning about that MU is jocular. Although that MU is frustrating no matter who you use. I also like Diddy though! He is a lot of fun.
It will be like this

ROB Covers these bad Diddy MUs: Marth, Snake, ICs and Wolf
Diddy covers:MK(sorta), DDD, GnW(not that bad for ROB though), and ZSS,
Kirby covers:Flaco?

Top Bottom