• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I had a kid who raged at my school about something in the game and smashed my controller on the tv.

Chipped the TV. Did nothing to the controller.

GC controllers are unbreakable.

I don't think I was there for that. Who was it?

edit: Also, tim, I tried redownloading bioshock on Steam and it still crashes as soon as I boot it up. To make it worse, the support people still haven't responded to my help message. wtfffffff. I hate Steam.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I dunno. Some kid. I don't know half the people who came and played bawrl at school.

You're clearly bad at owning GC controllers.

Clearly.
It's the people. They throw it in the way that it crushes the L button and the control stick at the same time, and it shatters. Either that, or the gears inside the control stick/c-stick get jumbled around and don't work properly anymore.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sonic boards are full of troll and AIDS. I'm scared of going in there. >_>

Do more steak and less controllers btw.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I can't believe I missed an opportunity to play Brawl with Tony!!! I feel like I missed a once in a lifetime opportunity. Like when I missed the halftime show with Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson. I still wish I hadn't missed that! But seriously someone needs to host a "We aren't going to Pound 4 because we're poor"-fest. With Melee and Brawl. Everyone can benefit from the practice. I dunno.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I can throw a GC controller hard enough at the right spots to make the screws give way and the controller busts open in half.

And nothing would be damaged.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Bleh...still not sure about Tranzfest.

I'm halfway sick.

My falco might actually be somewhat halfway decent.

It's 1 AM and i'm half asleep.

I'm going back to school like saturday, so Tranzfest may not be possible.

Jesus i'm tired.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
wtf............................. ****in colorado gets all the gifts.
Cuz we're the cool state. :D

I've been around 4 people so far in my gaming life that have thrown controllers. Pisses me off that most of those controllers thrown were mine. I had to replace a lot of parts in the latest controller thrown :/
This is what I mean when I say you're too nice. You better have ****in' decked them, or at least had them replace that ****.

Seriously, uncool of those guys.

I can't believe I missed an opportunity to play Brawl with Tony!!! I feel like I missed a once in a lifetime opportunity. Like when I missed the halftime show with Justin Timberlake and Janet Jackson. I still wish I hadn't missed that! But seriously someone needs to host a "We aren't going to Pound 4 because we're poor"-fest. With Melee and Brawl. Everyone can benefit from the practice. I dunno.
Dun worry. Marth is fun to play. Unless something super-ghei ruins it, I might actually stick around this time. He's like ZSS, only better in every single way.

On that note, who wants a replay of my Marth 3 stocking Tim's Wario? It's like a combo video.

I need MK/Snake/everything experience. Tim's MK can beat my Marth rite nao. =(

Marth v Wario is fun as hell.

===

ROMAN!

Props! I think you're the best out of our "next gen" players right now. If not in singles, then definitely in teams. Hell, you're better in teams than a lot of our old Melee players. I haven't seen Heibrahi's Falcon bust *** in teams like your CF did in a looooooong time, if ever.

Oh, and guize

Charged usmash>falcon punch wombo combo insta-kills jiggz. Never ever miss a rest when your teammate isn't nearby and you've got two of them nearby. =(

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Benfest 2010

Im going in for the kill!! Im doing it for a thrill!!!
o.O.....So weird. Shin and I were just talking about La Roux in the car on the way back from getting boba XD

Yeah so where's the meleefest going down tomorrow? Roman's again? It is so nice and spacious.
I second that motion. I think Roman's is a good place because it is spacious and in a good location for more people than Tim's. Admittedly it's only got a +1 or so on the location factor. But it's closer for me and I don't have to give as many people rides(if any) :)

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
If you come to my house and smash, DMG, I'll buy you a burrito from Chipotle.
Don't do it. You're not special, he took me there too!!!!!!!!

AND I'M SPECIAL

edit: Roman is ****ing good. I played him for a few games and all he did was **** and then SD or try falcon punching until the match was even again lol, too good

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
o.O.....So weird. Shin and I were just talking about La Roux in the car on the way back from getting boba XD

I second that motion. I think Roman's is a good place because it is spacious and in a good location for more people than Tim's. Admittedly it's only got a +1 or so on the location factor. But it's closer for me and I don't have to give as many people rides(if any) :)
Lame. I thought her name was spelled "Shen".

OH WELL. NOW I CAN START MAKING PUNS WITH HER NAME! SHIN TRASH TALKER, ETC!

We need to play n64 smash. I wanna see this **** talk. I'll bring my n64 controller today.

Roman, imma donate at 2, so I'll prolly be there somewhere between 4-6. Mind me bringing a little ramen and cooking it at your place? Imma be starved after I donate, but all my money is going towards paying tickets (THAT I ALREADY PAID, WTF)/Tim.

edit: Roman is ****ing good. I played him for a few games and all he did was **** and then SD or try falcon punching until the match was even again lol, too good
It's cuz he's dedicated and plays me/Kenny a LOT. If you dropped out of high school and dedicated yourself to Melee, you'd be on his level in no time.

Maybe not in teams, though. I want to team with Roman next time, just so I don't have to worry about trying to uthrow rest Kenny, only to have Roman FLY OUT OF NOWHERE AND KNEE HIS TEAMMATE OUT OF THE WAY OF THE REST AT THE LAST SECOND!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I was expecting something entertaining but they're brawl vids :/

So Roman's place it is I guess. That;s good I know where that is. I'll be there late afternoon/early evening, depending on when my sister comes back with that **** car.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
hahahahhaa

edgecancel raptor boost>dair

Get *****

I skipped to the end cuz liek... they weren't fun to watch/didn't seem great

MOBLIN!!!!!!!!!!

Watch Ken vs Isai (MLG Finals). Great set that has aged well, I think.

Why does no one want to see me 3 stocking Tim with Marth?

I HATE ALL OF YOU!

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I'll watch it Tony. Just link it or something. I need to know how to 3 stock wario!

and the only person I know that hasn't watched ALL of the Ken and isai matches on youtube has to be, like, zaj.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I was expecting something entertaining but they're brawl vids :/

So Roman's place it is I guess. That;s good I know where that is. I'll be there late afternoon/early evening, depending on when my sister comes back with that **** car.
LOLOLOLOL. I was thinking the same thing.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
A Balanced(a.k.a. Broken) Fighting Game?

A few days ago I was driving Roman home from Tim's and we were talking about difficult matchups in Melee. Roman then turned to me and said, "It doesn't seem to matter the matchup, I still have a hard time playing anyone." Maybe that's why we like Melee so much. Because we see the hidden potential of each character to just ****. As if Melee exhibits a small scale version of the Capcom Principle. Perhaps every character(save a select few) is just
plain broken and we just haven't discovered it yet....well, here's to hoping.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_mZn4asGX0&NR=1

P.S. Roman and I were up till 4 this morning playing smash and he had to get up at 5 to go out and do a few things with his gf so he probably hasn't gotten much sleep so we should probably not go over till early evening...

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
14376 E. Tennessee Ave, Aurora 80012

Basically on the corner of Mississippi and Sable.

Apt name: Sommerset Apartments , Building 4, APt: 214

Pleaaaase , I beg you guys. Bring a Tv, some of you.

Does anyone want to RR?

I'm going to take a quick nap. I just got back home and took a shower.

People can come around 4:30-5ish.

Hope to see you guys here! :)

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
14376 E. Tennessee Ave, Aurora 80012

Basically on the corner of Mississippi and Sable.

Apt name: Sommerset Apartments , Building 4, APt: 214

Pleaaaase , I beg you guys. Bring a Tv, some of you.

Does anyone want to RR?

I'm going to take a quick nap. I just got back home and took a shower.

People can come around 4:30-5ish.

Hope to see you guys here! :)
If I come, I always bring my whole set up :D

Top Bottom