• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
But that's like, the most popular melee vid after wombo combo Tony....

Hopefully Isai's been practicing, or he's gonna get ***** for the years that he wasn't up on the metagame

Underload

Lazy
EFL switched venues just for us. The Tilt arcade has some sort of beef with them using monitors / TVs, and not arcade cabinets, so they moved to the Starz. Without that switch, there would be no Smash.

Since there's a venue fee now, do people want $5 entry or $10? I can do either, the pot's totally independent from the venue money.

Underload

Lazy
Eh, still, I like the Starz a lot more than what I heard about Tilt. Fun fact, the EFL tourney back in February of last year was my first tourney, and the only reason I found out about it was because of an AllisBrawl posting by Cliche.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Yoshi is almost top of bottom, right below ness. His tier placing is bull**** btw, he should be top of low :/

And tony don't even joke. That would be such a ***** to fight a bunch of shieks.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Here's hoping they don't namesearch you, BL0SHI, and use this post to gather that sheik ***** Yoshi and doesn't even have to turn around to CG.

Don't worry, I used a zero instead of an "o". They'll never know.

Someone should host something today. I'm still feeling weak, but at least I'm not throwing up everywhere. =(

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Dude, I've had the same depression about Miyazaki films way before this. It's just what happens when an awesometastic world is painted vividly before you, and then it's over in a couple of hours. There's no *coping*, you just kind of get over it.

Bloshi edit: The hell were you doing on the avatar forums anyways?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I suppose I could have some people over, but you have to leave before midnight tonight, because I've got work tomorrow.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Sorry I'm taking so long, Tim.

Started feeling like **** after my shower, so I'm waiting to see if it's going to be a problem or not.

I wish I had a car. =(

Bloshi

Smash Ace
My house is ill equipped for get togethers of any kind. Plus everyone in denver is too spoiled by 20 minute drive times to drive the hour it takes to get up here.

I just finished prince of persia, sands of time, and I can see how they could make a movie out of it, but I don't think it will be very good. Oh well. A video game movie is bad? What a surprise!

Top Bottom