• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
That video Nite posted actually hyped me for Brawl.

Wtf?

start worrryinggg
hehe, watching mike vs dekar made me look back and lol @ being called "mediocre".

Guy is still a scrub. Can't keep up with CO's smoking. Better start training for the next time he's over here.

MIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike

Teach me marf, plz.

Whaaaaat? He was like the person with the most hype in the tivoli when he came
Who would worry when someone is that happy with his life?
This.

For realz.

****, news to me. Lance kept charging me $5 for entry, so....
Lance does a lot of stupid things.

my stoned combo video is finally done CO! melee!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvdA72pMd-Q
Bout **** time.

Good stuff. I chortled heartily.

Dekar173

Justice Man
@UL- you mean me getting ***** on Delfino. I was trying to SDI against the wall to tech it, like a boss, and failed miserably, ending up in my demise LMFAO.

@that other combo vid- ****. It's questionable, the skill level of the opponents and their DI sometimes, but holy **** was a lot of that stuff very cool.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
I discovered that lightning brawl is the best way to play brawl.

And that combo video was awesome because it had Muse.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
T.T This video is why i still play this game

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQzwPp-B-Hc

hehe forgot to paste it
at least this one had combos as compared to:

---------------

@that other combo vid- ****. It's questionable, the skill level of the opponents and their DI sometimes, but holy **** was a lot of that stuff very cool.
who cares how bad an opponent is or how off their DI was? its a combo vid of course you're supposed to have **** like that

also, i cant watch kneegalize cause for some reason youtube makes it so its taking a ridiculous amount of time to buffer

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
^ Hyped you for getting owned by me, you mean.

Play farmville so I can have another neighbor <3
Peach, Sheik, Doc, Pika, Mario, Fox, Falco, Falcon

Pretty much the whole roster, cept for maaaaaybe boozer, D.K., or Kirby.

Or YL vs Ness. =(

Farmville is garbage.

mine or a brawl one?
He's a brawl player. Betcha know now.

---

I kinda want to Melee today, buuuuuut I hafta donate/study. Bawwwww.

Only two weeks left, though. Here's hoping I get mah fema check, or I might be done with school prematurely.

Bawwwww.

EDIT:

Someone claimed Wakko sung the nation song. Here's YAKKO'S World. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRXnA5fgWik

And the much more depressing Yakko's Universe:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_J5rBxeTIk

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Smash Today/Tomorrow?....

Soo...with regard to future Melee tourneys. I'll go to whatever melee tourneys I can but I tend to work on weekends. I'm workin on gettin saturdays off...Hopefully in another 2-3 weeks I should be able to start going to tourneys again w00t! And you're right Tony, we need to start having Melee house tournaments again.

I kinda want to Melee today, buuuuuut I hafta donate/study. Bawwwww.
pick one, donating or studying, and forget the other so we can smash XD

If anyone wants to smash tonight just txt/call me at 303-547-6131. My house is open for anyone who wants to smash tonight. If anyone wants to smash tomorrow just post about it. I can probably host tomorrow if no one else wants to....

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Soo...with regard to future Melee tourneys. I'll go to whatever melee tourneys I can but I tend to work on weekends. I'm workin on gettin saturdays off...Hopefully in another 2-3 weeks I should be able to start going to tourneys again w00t! And you're right Tony, we need to start having Melee house tournaments again.

pick one, donating or studying, and forget the other so we can smash XD

Anyone want to smash today or tomorrow?
i probably can tommorow, i have more homework to do.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Peach, Sheik, Doc, Pika, Mario, Fox, Falco, Falcon

Pretty much the whole roster, cept for maaaaaybe boozer, D.K., or Kirby.

Or YL vs Ness. =(
I want you to go to the post that I pointed to, and look at what you said you were hyped for. Then think about what I posted, and see if you don't need to revise this statement. Unless your brawl Doc really is that good.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
I want you to go to the post that I pointed to, and look at what you said you were hyped for. Then think about what I posted, and see if you don't need to revise this statement. Unless your brawl Doc really is that good.
oh u wanna mm marvel? see what i did there?

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Eh. If I'm just going to play casuals all day I'm probably just not going to go.

If I stick around here I can probably make some money too. Guess I'll see everyone sometime soon.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I see. You say you're hyped, I make a snarky comment, you fire back in anger after misunderstanding it, I point out that you didn't understand it, and then you resort to ad hominem attacks. Interesting. It appears that I must then take this entire thing one step too far.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Eh. If I'm just going to play casuals all day I'm probably just not going to go.

If I stick around here I can probably make some money too. Guess I'll see everyone sometime soon.
You should still show up to Friday nights when you can. ^^

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

:(

Understandable though.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I see. You say you're hyped, I make a snarky comment, you fire back in anger after misunderstanding it, I point out that you didn't understand it, and then you resort to ad hominem attacks. Interesting. It appears that I must then take this entire thing one step too far.

Ohshi...

I was being snarky, too. :D

meleemarth

Smash Ace
im not gonna be able to make it to the ranbat. But the following saturday i actually have off. So if any of you guys want to throw something ill go. Let me know.

Top Bottom