• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Well...could I get an estimate if we start right on time?
I mean...it starts at two, so it really couldn't take more than 3 hours right?

If I could be leaving at six or so, this could totally work.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Mew is cute and all, but he's definitely not cooler than your face.

I still got Mew as my profile pic though.

lol gangsta Dave

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I will run things as smooth as i can
I have just thought of a perfect plan to let about 2 people that show up late in
If everything goes well it will last less then 3 hours or hell maybe 2.5
So no friendlies and Money matches till we get it done

Dave- Dave dave dave holy **** if you win this tourney take a picture of you doing that pose in your avatar but with the money you won and make it replace that one
It will be the most ballin' thing EVER!!!!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Firstly, Dave looks sexy in the pic and Nite is awesome.

Dave: Let's say tournament went smoothly and lasts 3 hours. How long till we can go? Are you doing crews? If so, those should end in like...1 hour? That would make it 6. If we could leave by 6:30, this would be GREAT! So, thoughts? Also, do you like 311?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Dave- Dave dave dave holy **** if you win this tourney take a picture of you doing that pose in your avatar but with the money you won and make it replace that one
It will be the most ballin' thing EVER!!!!

First thing I thought of.

Owndizzl3r_Ownag3

Smash Apprentice
yeah that should be fine, but im also driving 2 other smashers, one is lawkk and the other lives in auroa area, but if somebody could take him home cause im sure some smashers live out that way

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
We could also just do random crews, put the names of everyone that wants in into a hat, pull until we're out of names. Whatevs.

Nite, don't forget our $500 money match, punk!

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
lol im sorry!! i couldn't resist! and your peach training helped, i 2-stocked kosmos peach :)

im free wed-thursday, so if you want to play on those just call me! cause now i know what your number is and i wont ignore it! ill make sure to bring my controller to school now!!
Play me in a serious set next time bro. Things will be a whole lot different next time.:p

Also, didn't you lose to my Mario?! Get wrecked! <3

Thanks for coming down to Oklahoma, you're a pretty chill dude.:)

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Play me in a serious set next time bro. Things will be a whole lot different next time.:p

Also, didn't you lose to my Mario?! Get wrecked! <3

Thanks for coming down to Oklahoma, you're a pretty chill dude.:)
xD Hahaha You still got 2 stocked ***** no johns
Don't **** around if you aren't good enough to continue winning >.>

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if i can guarantee a tourney but we always always have free play melee set up.
If i made one how many people would enter? And i mean for sure

Underload

Lazy
I'd enter Melee.

Also, what's up with Isai just showing up out of nowhere? I thought he quit Smash for good, and just played 64 in his room with the lights off once in a while.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
If people really want to pay him to 5 stock them in grand finals of ssb64, he's ok with it.

And Meno, the **** Tunnel was fake. He just wanted to see reactions to the idea.

Underload

Lazy
Ugh, turns out it's 15 dollar venue and $10 each for singles and dubz. **** you whoever convinced CC to up the prices.

I don't think I wanna enter doubles now, I might not have enough money. Better start doing some serious yardwork if I wanna enter singles, dubz, and Melee singles in addition to that.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Ugh, turns out it's 15 dollar venue and $10 each for singles and dubz. **** you whoever convinced CC to up the prices.
That's why I asked the question. Somehow, the price went up $5 to a total of $10 for even Brawl Singles. Very much BS in my opinion. When I brought this up to Greg, he told me that it has always been that. I keep thinking, "No it hasn't", but I don't want to question my employer...

I asked him when this happened and who decided this, and he responded that it was always that way and the Brawl Community decided this, and cited two people in general. I'm going to ask them about this and see what the hell is going on. I'm sure there was a huge miscommunication, but I'm taking it upon myself to see if I can get it back down to $5.

Top Bottom