• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Wednesday or Thursday?

First, mad props to Dylan for hosting an awesome Smashfest.

I was hoping some people might be interested in smashing on either Wednesday or Thursday. I'm free after 3 or so on Wednesday. On Thursday I'm free all day. StudMonger has already expressed interest in smashing. Anyone else up for it?

___X___

Smash Lord
Sooo... i think its a FOR SURE that i'll be coming to this... so if I do.... Who wants to money match?!?!?!?!

5$ - $20 dollar Money matches! OR anything higher if anyone wants :)

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

we should team, lololol

I wanna see how good Sonic can be when you keep caring. :D

ALSO

people should check out my youtube and watch Tim vs me. He's the light blue Bang. I'm starting to think he's actually one of the bestest Bangs out tharr. I need to get the handles of the top players so I can perfect them liek I did Kaiser.

http://www.youtube.com/user/InterimOfZeal

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Pre-registration closes today at 11:59pm so if you haven't pre-reg and paid online you will have to pay the door fee. Just FYI.....

www.coloradocutthroat.com/CutthroatRanbat1.php
lol, nice "online service fee" added there for pre reg online.

i'd rather pay 15 dollars at the door, than being overcharged online pre paid by .79$

how late do you plan on smashing mycon?
Cus both wed and thurs i work bs hours 4-8, but im definately down to smash after

Rizen

Smash Legend
First, mad props to Dylan for hosting an awesome Smashfest.

I was hoping some people might be interested in smashing on either Wednesday or Thursday. I'm free after 3 or so on Wednesday. On Thursday I'm free all day. StudMonger has already expressed interest in smashing. Anyone else up for it?
Maybe. Depends if it's wifi (because me connection reeeally sucks) and if not where you are.
Yeah, that was a killer smashfest Dylan.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Hi everyone :3. I rarely post here and did a little in the past, I play both melee and Brawl, prefer Melee alot more though...Currently attending CSU @ Foco. Any smashers up here? I ran some searches trying to find a user location thread but didn't see anyone :(.

So yeah...anyone?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I think korgoth and talarq are up in the foco, right? No pure meleers up there that I can think of though.

Goten never stays and posts, it makes me sad =(

GotenOnNimbus

Smash Apprentice
I think korgoth and talarq are up in the foco, right? No pure meleers up there that I can think of though.

Goten never stays and posts, it makes me sad =(
*Whooshes in*

I heard that!

I've been somewhat busy lately, what with trying to find a job, work on a portfolio, and do other things. Haven't had much time for Brawl or much else, really. I'm making a Pokemon Center in 3D which should be done soon, and hopefully that will win me a job of some sort.

But I'll try to stick around more.

*Uses the front door this time*

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
yeah, you might want to let them know there is a ranbat that is already having OOS coming to it. Invite them to it, and and invite them to move the date of their tournament.

GotenOnNimbus

Smash Apprentice
Fine! Go to your ranbats and your jogrodents! I'll just play aaaawwwlll by my self!

...Just kidding, I know the ranbat's a big deal. I'll post how it went afterward, though.

At this point, it's a little too late to move the tournament. I shoulda checked into it before he posted it, but I'm not that motivated. C'est la vie, there will be some of the people that were there last time that weren't you guys, I'll kick 'em around and show 'em what's what.

They will have another one in late November, though, I know that much.

Fluxus

Smash Cadet
Fine! Go to your ranbats and your jogrodents! I'll just play aaaawwwlll by my self!

...Just kidding, I know the ranbat's a big deal. I'll post how it went afterward, though.

At this point, it's a little too late to move the tournament. I shoulda checked into it before he posted it, but I'm not that motivated. C'est la vie, there will be some of the people that were there last time that weren't you guys, I'll kick 'em around and show 'em what's what.

They will have another one in late November, though, I know that much.
You should also tell them about C3 and the better tournaments that happen that they are missing. Even if they are 9 years old, doesn't matter.

Always promote.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Wednesday or Thursday? Part 2: Looking like Thursday

how late do you plan on smashing mycon?
Cus both wed and thurs i work bs hours 4-8, but im definately down to smash after
Knowing Kenny, he'll play until he passes out, or everyone leaves.
That sounds about right. StudMonger and I played till 5:30 at my place last week XD

Maybe. Depends if it's wifi (because me connection reeeally sucks) and if not where you are.
Yeah, that was a killer smashfest Dylan.
Definitely not wifi. Sorry. I'll play brawl but definitely not wifi. To be honest we will be playing Melee most of the time. I live in Centennial.

It's looking like Thursday is a better day for me. Anyone have any objections? I'll post my address later tonight or tomorrow early morning when it's decided if the mini-fest will be Tomorrow or Thursday. My phone number is 303-547-6131. If anyone needs more info don't hesitate to text me or call me anytime.

GotenOnNimbus

Smash Apprentice
You should also tell them about C3 and the better tournaments that happen that they are missing. Even if they are 9 years old, doesn't matter.

Always promote.
Why? I don't go to those events, nor am I a part of C3. If I were, then I could say "zomg these other tournaments are super mondo awesome kick butt turbo and you should go to them!!!!!11shifteleven!!" But, I'm not. I'm not an official promoter or anything of Game On, either (hence the lazy one line post), I just happen to know them/talk to them often.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
WTF STUDMONGER IS SEAN? wow didnt see that one coming

aion break! 13 mil from 40 sigh

hey guys what do you do when you turn on an xbox 360

turn 360° and walk away

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
First of all, you have no idea how much I appreciate you guys calling my Dylan.

Secondly, you can definitely stay over. We probably could actually get a little practice that way.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Dyyyylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

I might wanna just buy this capture card offa you, depending on how much you'll sell it for. It's working pretty nice, but this has been the schoolweek from hell. =(

Underload

Lazy
Okay, so, after skipping football for the 2nd time this week I decided to walk to the McDonalds and have myself a McGangbang.

OH. MY GOD.

I'm going back there tomorrow.

___X___

Smash Lord
well guys... it seems i might not go anymore. Utah had decided they already made a car pool before i could join, and my brother doesn't seem to wanna go to CO anymore... YEP... its over. sorry.

Top Bottom