• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

meleemarth

Smash Ace
I'll play you my 3 stocks versus your 12 in Brawl.

Not wanting extra money or anything, just need to put mediocre melee players in their place :O
I love how my status changes from a dude whos never played me hahaha. Sure if your willing to drive to my place. Ill take you on in your money matches.

Sinz- no i wont cuz your profile on here is too obnoxious. I had to state it 2x cuz i wanna make it clear. xP

Well i was thinking about not throwing a smashfest cuz there didnt seem to be enough interest. But since kenny randomly comes back, i soppse ill just throw a melee fest. Ill get the date for sure then.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I love how my status changes from a dude whos never played me hahaha. Sure if your willing to drive to my place. Ill take you on in your money matches.

Sinz- no i wont cuz your profile on here is too obnoxious. I had to state it 2x cuz i wanna make it clear. xP

Well i was thinking about not throwing a smashfest cuz there didnt seem to be enough interest. But since kenny randomly comes back, i soppse ill just throw a melee fest. Ill get the date for sure then.
My profile is too obnoxious? Johns.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
wait so is Sinz actually Andy Sandberg or does he just have an unhealthy obsession with him?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Awww, bang got nerfed in the 2nd location test, he's no longer insanely awesome =(

Also, sinz is Andy Sandberg.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I almost got Tony in a random ranked match last week. Well not so much RANDOM, since I was searching custom matches or whatever myself. Quick match was being insanely slow. Tony came up, but a game started before I could join. :<

Speaking of BB, hao/when can I get my controller back?

In other news, I accidentally picked up Diddy cause bananas are phun. May or may not keep using him.

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
@DTL- All I've gotta say is if you're gonna MM peeps, do it with your TL, especially the UT peeps. This isn't me calling you bad or anything, it's me warning you of their experience in the MK match-up :p
Dekar... We have no MK experience.... >_>

lol. AFter saying that, I will MM any OoSer's MK for any amount :D Any takers?
Do they know the Peach match-up? :D :D :D
I don't really have peach experience... Want to MM?
I'm gonnna be in Denver by tomorrow since Utah's coming later in the night.

I'm sure my mom will have prepared sufficient amounts of Tang and rice crispy treats.
Your mom is the best!! :bee:
Ride...johns...rising...

RAGE...RISING...

**** MY LIFE.
YOU BETTER BE THERE UL!! :mad:

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie
New Blood

Hey all, I am in FoCo. Been playing smash bros since it was invented for the 64. I've played all three thoroughly. here is my intro if you care: introduction.

I would love to play some other Brawlers in the area. Might even be convinced to break out melee.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Ken, I'll just do my Tink vs your Snake...
**** that matchup though...No matter how much experience I get, it'll always be gay...

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
That other foco meleer and atrix should meet up and play! Also, good to meetcha atrix, make it to one of the tourneys this weekend.

Underload

Lazy
This sucks. My chances of going to Ranbat are slim because *of course* my mom has work on Saturday, and I have a football game that starts at like 11:30.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Alright you phuckers, anyone that didnt goto kennys to smash is instantly lame. I, who has not played in forever, drove my 500 pound *** all the way down there and tore it up(lol) and only 2 other *****es came. Grats to yang and stud, you guys are cool.

Everyone else, don't even try to justify not coming all im gonna see is "johns".

also, victor you better not stop throwing a fest, melee fest is what we wanted anyways? who cares if brawls there. but seriously, you better still have that fest

Ty for the fest kenny and drink food etc. thought i did pretty well for not having played in a while.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Hahahaha I'm not actually coming... Although I wish I could! :p Mindgames?

I beat your memory card somewhere? (lawl) Well, we will see if I do... in 2 months XD
Your mindgames are too good.

Hopefully we can play some games while you are back.

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie
That other foco meleer and atrix should meet up and play! Also, good to meetcha atrix, make it to one of the tourneys this weekend.
Good to meet you too! Where can I find info on when and where tournies are?

And Def :) Other FoCo players ftw, melee or brawl. Rusty on melee tho :p.

Sent you a PM Atrix (:

Too busy to make it down for Ranbat, i'll try to be at the next tournament~~
Right on, I look forward to playin' soon :)

BTW Hello Atrix. I already love you.
It feels good to be loved :cool:
Your mindgames are too good.

Hopefully we can play some games while you are back.
Mindgames are win.

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie
for sure (: I'd love to play some games asap. I need to get my cube controller up to my dorm ):
Heh, ya I just bought two white ones with longer cords for da wii. Let me know if you can't find it you can borrow one for play :p My roomie plays too tho... so you'll have to fight with him for it. I honestly used wiimotes until I was workin on ATs.

I will have time next week if I can get some break from my work, so much right now x_x Folks are comin over the weekend for homecoming as well. I'll be drunk in a party somewhere, I am sure.

AtrixWolfe

Smash Rookie
Here's info for the tournies saturday:
http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/CutthroatRanbat1.php

and

http://www.gameondenver.com/events/next-event/

No melee, but you can meet some of the scene, and find out who is near you and would be up for which smash.

And sorry I didn't go to kenny's, but I don't care if you think I'm johning.
Right on thx man :) Johning? zomgs. I can't make this one, see if I can make the next! I also want brawl over melee ;p Spent more time on it really. Does anyone do UNLIMITED tournaments here? You know. Items and all levels on. That sorta thing.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Heh, ya I just bought two white ones with longer cords for da wii. Let me know if you can't find it you can borrow one for play :p My roomie plays too tho... so you'll have to fight with him for it. I honestly used wiimotes until I was workin on ATs.

I will have time next week if I can get some break from my work, so much right now x_x Folks are comin over the weekend for homecoming as well. I'll be drunk in a party somewhere, I am sure.
Sounds like a ball. We might see eachother and never know it :p

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Not really, most people will play that way. But most people wouldn't put money up for grabs if final smashes are on on big blue.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Top Bottom