• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ken Neth

Smash Champion
Attention all of Colorado:

I have pissed off Ken to the point that he wants to MM every single Coloradan that he can

That is all
Corrected. Except for the pissed off part. I want to play everyone I can when I'm here. Preferably MMs, so I know you're trying and there will be no excuses XD

Really. I'll MM anyone at this, for pretty much any amount.
You better come. I'll $20 MM you with my MK if you want.
I'll do one with Tink also.
Is this open to me as well?
Knowing Kenny, he'll play until he passes out, or everyone leaves.
True story. Oh wait, wrong Kenny >_>

And I saw a post by DFG saying that last day to pre reg was tuesday at 11:59... Does that mean we can't anymore, or what's going to happen now since we didn't?

Edit: And what are the entry fees and all that? I'm lazy, so if anyone would help me out, it would be more than appreciated :D

-Serve-

Smash Cadet
well guys... it seems i might not go anymore. Utah had decided they already made a car pool before i could join, and my brother doesn't seem to wanna go to CO anymore... YEP... its over. sorry.
Rade still might be driving down man.

And Kenny, the venue fee will cost $15 and $10 for Brawl singles, I'm not sure about the teams..

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Wednesday or Thursday? Part 3: Thursday!

Sooo....Tomorrow afternoon starting at around 4 PM people are welcome to come over to my house to play Melee. Just give me a call or txt before you come over to let me know because I can't have TOO many people at my house. My phone number is 303-547-6131

My address is 5728 S Bahama Cir E, Centennial, CO, 80015. You may or may not have to replace "Centennial" with "Aurora" when you use Google Maps/Mapquest/GPS/etc...

Confirmed so far: BlueMycon(host), StudMonger, KM Gamer

meleemarth

Smash Ace
Sooo....Tomorrow afternoon starting at around 4 PM people are welcome to come over to my house to play Melee. Just give me a call or txt before you come over to let me know because I can't have TOO many people at my house. My phone number is 303-547-6131

My address is 5728 S Bahama Cir E, Centennial, CO, 80015. You may or may not have to replace "Centennial" with "Aurora" when you use Google Maps/Mapquest/GPS/etc...

wow kenny, i love you. I cant come tho. I got a test to study for. Uh, how cme your back in colorado? are you staying here now?

if your staying in Co now, we can plan for some other date. I just had rafa stay over a week or so ago. Doesnt seem like im horrible haha

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Tim: You can come to play Smash 64, but someone will have to bring a setup. I know StudMonger has a 64 and a SSB64 game. Perhaps he'll be willing to bring it. If not you'll have to obtain one somehow. My Wii is currently not working so getting ssb64 on my wii is not possible sadly. Even if we can't play smash 64 you should still come. StudMonger and KM Gamer aren't at the same level as me and the other CO Melee Smashers so you could show 'em a thing or two about Ness.

Victor: dude you gotta come up and smash with us sometime. I'll be in CO for the next few months or so at least.

Ferdi: Show me your moves!

Semi-Confirmed: SpiritDragon, TimoteeUnderWater64

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Kenny, i get off work tomorrow at 9 maybe earlier if im lucky but i wanna smash after that til dawn!

Dekar173

Justice Man
@DTL- All I've gotta say is if you're gonna MM peeps, do it with your TL, especially the UT peeps. This isn't me calling you bad or anything, it's me warning you of their experience in the MK match-up :p

Dekar173

Justice Man
Don't think so :p Then again, isn't Snake one of Peach's hardest match-ups? Just be sure to remember that if they ftilt your shield, you can throw a turnip before their second hitbox can connect =O

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Yaaaaaaaaay. Dair to dair to dair combos. I've missed those.

Snake isn't horrible. Still bad though.

Thankfully, every Colorado Snake specializes very nicely. Don't get grabbed by Underload. Out-camp Yang. Out-space JCVD. Play Brawl against Ferdi.

Dekar173

Justice Man

Thankfully, every Colorado Snake specializes very nicely. Don't get grabbed by Underload. Out-camp Yang. Out-space JCVD. Play Brawl against Ferdi.
and lose to Sinz* ;) He's honorary CO ever since I declared him as such :D

meleemarth

Smash Ace
dtl you do money matches in melee? ive been looking for a way to get some extra cash. Let me know if u wanna do it. Ill play doc mario with 5 stock and u can have 10 stock.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
dtl you do money matches in melee? ive been looking for a way to get some extra cash. Let me know if u wanna do it. Ill play doc mario with 5 stock and u can have 10 stock.
i will take that MM. :)

Dekar173

Justice Man
I'll play you my 3 stocks versus your 12 in Brawl.

Not wanting extra money or anything, just need to put mediocre melee players in their place :O

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Kenny, i get off work tomorrow at 9 maybe earlier if im lucky but i wanna smash after that til dawn!
Awesome. We might not smash till dawn cuz I have work early in the morning on Friday. Depends on whether or not I feel like getting zero sleep before work. But we'll play till at least 2 or so I'd say. At least I'll play even if it's just you and me.

Uhh, just a reminder that people must post/call me to let me know they wanna come so that I can OK it with the parental units. Otherwise you'll arrive at my place and possibly find yourself not able to enter XD

Contact Reminder:
Kenny a.k.a. BlueMycon
5728 S Bahama Cir E
Centennial, CO 80015
303-547-6131

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice

i usually play marth vs peach but i figure u could use the extra practice against different styles of snake. Don't forget though...u still lost when trying to camp me...unfortunately i gymped myself causing me to lose that match, oh and the reason why the grenades were sticking on u after it hit ur shield was because i was grenade stripping.

yeah pretty much just don't get hit

Kenny i might come.....depending on how tired i am after school i'll call ya.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
yoyo *****es, gonna be heading down to kennys around 4ish. I'll call you kenny before i head down, other ppl should gogogogogogogogogogo and smash and stuff. ya. peace

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Cause I wuv him.
Also, I'll sell you my other CC for cheap. It works just the same...I just like black...lol
How much?

i will take that MM. :)
$5 on Sinz, if he's been playing Melee. Doc vs Falcon isn't fun, and I dunno how bad/good of shape Victor's is in.

Not wanting extra money or anything, just need to put mediocre melee players in their place :O
By forcing them to play a really crappy game. Yup, you shore gots them, Dekaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
LOL why would I do MMs in a game I don't play...
Don't be such a money *****. I mean really...you're willing to try to make serious money by winning it from a kid playing a game he doesn't play...That's just sad.
People who do MMs for money are DOING IT WRONG! You put money on the line to guarantee a serious match. I know people like me don't really go full-serious in friendlies but if money on the line, it guarantees my full effort.
I might consider doing the five vs ten stock. I don't think you understand exactly how easy Jiggz is to play...

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Hahahaha I'm not actually coming... Although I wish I could! :p Mindgames?

I beat your memory card somewhere? (lawl) Well, we will see if I do... in 2 months XD

Lawkk

Smash Rookie

Life lead that ****!

Unless no timer. Then just say diddy is 2nd gayest char in game after you lose!

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
I cant go and I am deciding to keep playing smash for money or not anyways. Also my controller has a semi-broken B button.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm gonnna be in Denver by tomorrow since Utah's coming later in the night.

I'm sure my mom will have prepared sufficient amounts of Tang and rice crispy treats.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
So, I just got done playing a ranked match with Jamaal in BB. It was awesome because it was random.

edit: nah, Meno's cool. He speaks spanish and doesn't afraid of anything

Top Bottom