• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
haha i love sinz
just pick frigate against him and you might get 2 stock him like i did in tournament <3
Or play me when we are both tired. I play horribily under exhaustion. While Darklink is a real manz man and can play awesome regardless of how tired he is! I wish I could. :( I honestly don't see how you can do it. Its ridiculous.

LOTS OF LOVE DARKLINK. :D :D :D <3

MK.II

Smash Rookie
There's a 2v2 BB tourney in the springs at the end of the month spencer, you'll get a chance then.
Sweeeeet. Sounds like fun. I'll definitely be there.

Hey Taaaaaaaaaai. Want to team for this? Noel and Noel!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
This would be a good time to mention that in 2d fighter teams, you can only have 1 of any given character.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
... ****.

Is anyone else going to this that wants to team with me? haha.

___X___

Smash Lord
OKAYYY so how's the housing coming along? i think i might just plan on coming here with my brother(s) instead of utah, well just in CASE utah can't come i think ill just ride with my older brother. housing housing? :D

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone know how to solve the HD lag problem on an LCD? I can't play blazblue or any FPS now. And it's really irritating because of that.

I spent about 3 hours yesterday on the phone, talking with geek squad. I ended up buying some HDMI cables, plugged them into my 360, AND turned game mode on. And there's still a large amount of input lag.

Sorry Utah, I have room but I don't think my parents would go for it.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Here is the link to the pre-registration:

http://www.nvgaonline.com/nvgaforms/register.php?form-id=2

Also, talked to Tim and he can't house you. How many people are for sure coming from Utah and NM? Maybe Cutthroat can help with some hotel cost for the out of state players. Let me know!!

Moblin - When you get a HD tv for games it must be of a certain hz in order to not lag. The cables help a little but if your TV's in not putting out the correct hertz then it's going to lag all the time. If you are looking for a TV to purchase that won't lag hit me up and Cutthroat can get some items for you.

Underload

Lazy
**** I'm hungry D: Maybe I'll go to McDonalds and try this mystical sandwich.

Two things for Tony.

I won't be there until at least 2 PM, is that too late for the start of Brawl singles...?
Play TvC with meeeeeeeee?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
What? I thought X is supposed to have a great Sonic...I didn't call it crappy....

But yeah, I was talking to X. Will I really lose with MK? ****...I'll still do it.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
TIM!

I have a glue gun. You wanna make it so your stick stops bein' a *****, holla.

ITT: People don't know the difference between your/you're.

Least X has an excuse. What about everyone else?

**** I'm hungry D: Maybe I'll go to McDonalds and try this mystical sandwich.

Two things for Tony.

I won't be there until at least 2 PM, is that too late for the start of Brawl singles...?
Play TvC with meeeeeeeee?
Probably, if Heibrahi is keeping things on point. I'm still not sure if I'll actually be there or not.

I dunno. I dun have a wii-compatible stick right now. But I miss roll, so maybe that's enough to get me to finally finish dual-modding my stick. Doubt it, though.

you know it!
^Pretty much the only post worth anything on this page.

Did they actually give it to you, though? olololol

___X___

Smash Lord
ohhh fluxus, i wasn't saying my sonic sucked because of your comments, i was just saying it sucked because... well IT DOES!

and hahah nice! i would love to Money match your meta dimonictoonlink! oh and fluxus don't say he's gonna lose, because you don't know how good i am and i don't know how good HE is... so anyone can win! boyy ohh boyyy i wanna come to this tournament so bad now! :D

Top Bottom