• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
i know you did. I was making a joke.
anything is better than skating really.
maybe you should go out on a nice bank robbery for your first date, moblin.

i know Serin is hated, doesn't mean i can't sig something before him, especially if i'm right.
plus i'm hated too so it all works out.
Imma go tell the Pika boards that you're Serin.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
How about not.
i'm not THAT hated.
Plus i don't think Kaylo completely hates me yet. :/
probably on my way there though.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Moblin said i should be charismatic, except i'm not sure how that works. D:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
"Main Entry: 1char·is·mat·ic
Pronunciation: \ˌker-əz-ˈma-tik, ˌka-rəz-\
Function: adjective
Etymology: charisma
Date: circa 1868

1 : of, relating to, or constituting charisma or charism <charismatic gifts>
2 : having, exhibiting, or based on charisma or charism <charismatic sects> <a charismatic leader>"

Boy, dictionaries sure are helpful.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
So I put charismatic into Google images and got this:

I don't think Google knows what it is either.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright that obviously isn't working.

So I looked up "what does charismatic mean" and you'll never guess what I got.

|:/

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
An Obama horse with a really confusing chart, maybe?

Moblin has crazy riddles. What the farg does he mean? :dizzy:

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
idk :( maybe you should go skating with him tomorrow and figure out?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh my God...

THAT'S IT.

This is obviously a code for an upcoming Obama assassination. Moblin heard about it and has to get the word out secretly because he's being monitored by terrorists who will kill him the instant he tells somebody.

Obama is going to be giving a presentation at the next debate on the new healthcare reform plan (hence the chart) and terrorists are going to send in a horse on roller skates with a bomb strapped to it. And you're the only one who can save him, Spelt!

Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the president?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Yes, rollerskating is for the double date. Don't ask me how it was decided. My girlfriend ice skated for like, 5 years so she's going to teach me how tomorrow. >.>
AND I just got back from her house. So while you losers were posting on smashboards, I was getting some! Suck it!

and LOL at the last 2 pages. Stop ****ing spamming though

To be charismatic means to be like... Idk, tim or jamaal maybe. But not really Tim. He's dumb.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
oh so it's worse than rollerskating? :( ICE IS INVOLVED?
wow, you're beyond hope now.

AND I just got back from her house. So while you losers were posting on smashboards, I was getting some! Suck it!
lol, you wish.
your charisma scared her off.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
it was an exaggeration, yeah. but wutEVR

apparently rollerskating is like ice skating but easier. Which is good because last time I went Ice skating, it was later referred to as "the hematoma incident."

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
No, because Brawl isn't melee but easier. It's melee, but made for 2 year olds.
yaaaaaaaaay now EVERYONE can play smash brothers!@!!!!

:D

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
last i checked melee was filled with just as many furries/girly men/pink puffs. :3
disregard brawl having like 10 more characters.

edit: and brawl is filled with waaaaaaaaaaaay too much gay to be appropriate for kids.
what kind of household are you planning on raising? D:

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Wouldn't rollerblading be better than rollerskating? I mean, it's not as 1970's, for one thing. Rollerblade hockey was kinda fun.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh i get it now.
Moblin is learning to skate to be more like Hockeyman?

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Yes, rollerskating is for the double date. Don't ask me how it was decided. My girlfriend ice skated for like, 5 years so she's going to teach me how tomorrow. >.>

Moblin just mopped the floor with one hand. But anyways, I have work tomorrow at 6 still, but if the fest starts like before 1 or something i'll go for a few hours definately.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Wouldn't rollerblading be better than rollerskating? I mean, it's not as 1970's, for one thing. Rollerblade hockey was kinda fun.
I don't care, I'd probably fail equally at either one, and at the rollerskating rink I can just hold her hand the whole time and let her pull me around. Plus it's a double date, so we have 2 people who are her best friends, that are going out. It's kind of a social thing to do, I guess.

That doesn't change the fact that I've only rollerskated once before, and I've NEVER rollerbladed. Tomorrow's gonna be fuuuuuuuun. But from now on, I'm not gonna announce my dating life on this thread. I love you guys, but well.. this happens. ****ing spelt.

On the gaming hand, I downloaded Civilization Revolution from XBL 4 days ago, but have yet to play it because of all these shenanigans. Anyone else have it?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Also, zaj should get on so he can get ***** in some BB. Also Tony. OR jamaal. Tim's on, but I don't want to face him....

alone.... he's scary

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, this all stemmed from roller skating. Ice skating. Whatever. Not the dating.

Silly Moblin.

brb, settin up sexbox

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
That doesn't change the fact that I've only rollerskated once before, and I've NEVER rollerbladed. Tomorrow's gonna be fuuuuuuuun. But from now on, I'm not gonna announce my dating life on this thread. I love you guys, but well.. this happens. ****ing spelt.
;_;

(see zaj, this is what happens when i post here)

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
ATTENTION: Time for a relevant post in the tourney section. I'll probably be showing up around noon to DTC's place with my recording equipment and a controller. I don't have a functional wii, but I can bring a gamecube and a copy of melee if we still need it. I let someone borrow my copy of brawl too since. . . ya know, I can't play it =\. Anyway, somebody should tell me if I ought to bring a gamecube and melee or if we'll have enough. Thanks.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
ATTENTION: Time for a relevant post in the tourney section. I'll probably be showing up around noon to DTC's place with my recording equipment and a controller. I don't have a functional wii, but I can bring a gamecube and a copy of melee if we still need it. I let someone borrow my copy of brawl too since. . . ya know, I can't play it =\. Anyway, somebody should tell me if I ought to bring a gamecube and melee or if we'll have enough. Thanks.
u should always bring a cube/melee everywhere cause u never know

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
GGs Tim and zaj. I really need a stick, but I don't think I'll be able to show up at Dylan's tomorrow. Too far.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Agreed with yang. Be prepared.

GGs mob and zaj. Mob, you've got some bad burst habits when you're in the corner or losing momentum, is dangerous. Zaj, grab more!

Top Bottom