• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Underload

Lazy
From Underload to you:

Watch this little snippet of video about Game Crazy liquidations. Everything's gonna be 30, 50, and 80 percent off sometime throughout the month of October. There's a ton of Game Crazies in Denver and the Springs, there's even 1 or 2 in Greeley iirc. Use Google Maps to find one near ya. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Zaj, that means you can get a stick for really cheap if you can find one there. I doubt there's any Wii or PS2 sticks there, but I'll check anyway.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Update: so this stuff is legit on. I'm able to host this and I ha OFFICIAL INFALLIBLE APPROVAL from my parental units.

Also, thanks Underload. That's pretty cool.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
From Underload to you:

Watch this little snippet of video about Game Crazy liquidations. Everything's gonna be 30, 50, and 80 percent off sometime throughout the month of October. There's a ton of Game Crazies in Denver and the Springs, there's even 1 or 2 in Greeley iirc. Use Google Maps to find one near ya. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Zaj, that means you can get a stick for really cheap if you can find one there. I doubt there's any Wii or PS2 sticks there, but I'll check anyway.
I am intrigued.

And lol at ODST joke.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Anyone remember where that Pit player from Supercon was from?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Everyone missed the joke. We need our Lucas back.

I'll try and go to the fest so I can practice team stuff with Dave.

But as always, I'm gonna have to get a ride from somebody. >_> Oh, Moooobliiiin~

What SHOULD be my ride is always doing something on weekends. This time, they're camping...

Lol @ no Mexicans.

Yeah I know all about the buffering.

The combo is 3c > 5d~6 > j.c > 236b > j.2d~b > 5c > 2d~6 > drive loop shenanigans. It's a universal combo that works on every single character.

The problem is the j.2d~b since you can't buffer the B drive cancel on it. It has to be timed so the drive hits but you cancel through them. It's ****ing hard. And they're basically right on top of you when you try to do it, which makes it even harder.

I really need to get that j.2d~b thing down though, since it's used in a LOT of other combos.

Taunt combos are indeed harder though...
Ouch, alrighty.

GET THAT **** DOWN ASAP!

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

it's that magical period between the time that you get a girlfriend and the time where she finds out that you go to tournaments for video games, that just makes life worth it for me.

Studmonger

Smash Rookie
Wait, can you record? i'll suck **** to get vids of my carl on youtube.
Yes, I can record. I'll bring my stuff and a DVD+RW for you to go to town with to DTC's. If you want the BB vids up on youtube, you'll have to take the disk and do it yourself. I'm not gonna put vids up from someone else's character on a game that I don't play. I will, however, let you record it and let you have the disk so you have the means to post your vids.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm very pleased with myself now that I just got Zaj's title.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It turned into trend when I showed it to people in the Toon Link social group thingy. Which has absolutely nothing to do with Toon Link at all.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I still don't get it either. WTF how'd you convince your parents to get you a mushroom membership?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Meanwhile, I just suck. lololololololol
I don't think you're doing too bad, honestly. You weren't countering every other time I reset my pressure, but I dunno if that's cuz you were scurred or smart.

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh

it's that magical period between the time that you get a girlfriend and the time where she finds out that you go to tournaments for video games, that just makes life worth it for me.
lmfao

Girls pretty much always know that I play games for money. You gotta make it sound macho.

Then again, I've been single for almost a year now, soooooo...

Yes, I can record. I'll bring my stuff and a DVD+RW for you to go to town with to DTC's. If you want the BB vids up on youtube, you'll have to take the disk and do it yourself. I'm not gonna put vids up from someone else's character on a game that I don't play. I will, however, let you record it and let you have the disk so you have the means to post your vids.
I dun mind putting up/editing my vids. Just getting them onto my compy is the hardest part. Thank you, ohsoverymuch.

I guess I'm going to DTL's this weekend. Can I bring Heibrahi? He's not actually mexican. Same with Erg, but I dunno if he wants to go, and he actually is mexican.

i can do them
there like shines
Come to DTLs, or non?

I still don't get it.
BTW Tony, ya know I can record, too...
I keep forgetting that. Maybe I can snag your "crappy" card for a little bit? I can understand if'n youse sez no, tho.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Impression: based on Dora's post, →B rapid cancel leads to four seals combo, standing C in the mid screen leads to four seals combo, ↓A hit a standing opponent leads to four seals combo, anything standing B punishable leads to four seals combo. Bang is the best in the location test, period!

Hooray Bang!

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I don't have a crappy capture card! They're both the same. I just used to use a free converter with the other one and now I have an HD converter.

Rizen

Smash Legend
1 What's this talk about SSB4?
2 I'd like to put my replays on youtube, but I have never done that kind of thing.
3 Studmonger, why does it show that you've posted once for the last 4 or 5 posts?

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
1 Probably just a bunch of bull****. And ssb4 is probably not going to come out for a while, so it's likely another completely different game. The only thing we know is that it's supposedly for the "competitive gamer." As stated by sakurai.
2 me neither.
3 Posts in the regional section do not count towards your overall post count.

Also: Thanks Tony, BTW if I show up at DTL's fest can you have a stick estimate for me when I get there? I don't really want to practice any awesome combos until after I have a stick. Even with buffering and tons of practice, the only corner combo I've started on I can only get about 3/4s of the should-be-guaranteed hits. It's really frustrating, and Hakumen's inputs are about the easiest in the game.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if Tim liking The incredible Machine has anything to do with its acronym....

Thanks for ****** me online btw. I learned a lot about mixups.... I think.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
GGs Moblin, sorry for randomly disappearing, my dog unplugged the xbox ethernet, then wanted food. Much better showing than last time. You're doing good with your counters, but when you get scared of me charging in, don't just throw them out, either get offensive or watch what I do.

DTL, I can bring BB =D Also, what's your real name again? I forgot and don't wanna show up and say to your parents "Hey, is DTL here?" and they'll be like "...?" because then I'll be like "Uhh...demonic toon link? duh?"

Top Bottom