• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ravin

Smash Lord
@ Tim - HAHA.

Pirate Ship would have ***** my Samus even harder, considering the fact IE Ness = Short, sloped ledges and Samus sucks against short characters as it is = Me getting Four stocked. <3

And I know, my hair sucks balls. I should just go bald D:<

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Wow, everyone is venting, and they vent such nice things about me =D

Which makes this all the harder...my venting

Tony - You ****ing pig. You think you're so ****ing cool with your art and your music, and your working to get good. Why don't you just take all your 'effort' and 'practice' and shove it up your ***. I can't believe my mouth whenever I agree to hang out with you. If hating was a competition, you would've gotten me more golds than Phelps.

Steve - Holy ****, another ****ing pig. Really, go indie your ****ing face, hat boy. 'Look at me, I'm Steve, I eat cereal from a shoppe, not from a box!' Too good for a ****ing box, asshat? Why don't you go buy more shirts with holes and really short sleeves, indie-****. And for the record, The Killers suck.

Jamaal - Think you'll get spared because race is a ****ing sensitive issue, *****? Not on your ****ing life. Always being ****ing nice to everybody, you think that makes you cool? No, it makes you a ****ing martyr, *****. I can't believe I danced alongside you and your ***** ***. Why don't you make like a tree and **** a cow.

Ferdi - I should've put you first, since you always manage to ****ing **** your way there. Always being good at ****, I'm sure you were first place in Waterworld concessions sales, you little prick. Everytime I hear you say "No, I know, right", I want to ****ing rip your throat out and feed it to a goldfish. ****it, Fransiscus.

Mikezor - You're just as annoyingly ****ing indie as Steve, you tall-asian freak. Why don't you make like a decent rice-chomper and shrink a few ****ing inches. And your ****ing limbs! They look like something out of a ****ing puppet show. Also, you smell like ugly.

Yang - SOOOOOOOOLLLLLely the most annoying prick I ever wanted to **** in the face. Seriously, you win a couple games of Fluxx thanks to MY moves, and suddenly you're a ****ing prodigy. Your ****ing tippers, and your ****ing backup, everytime I see you eat I want to puke on your face and tell you I need backup.

Nite - God ****ed mexican hebrew *****. Think you're tough, livin' in a-town? Well you aren't, and you aren't cool for having a black chick on your **** either. In fact, I could **** her better than if you grew 5 new ***** to use, you sleepy ****. Why don't you run back to Cap'n Falcons muscles to soothe you, "totally straight guy".

Magus - You think you're cool with your ****ing hat and your blue arcade stick? You aren't, *****. Why don't you take your 10 SCVs, and have them harvest you some ****ing brains, then get back to me. Seriously, I wish you were still good, so I could have another reason to hate you.

Igneous - Think you're cool because you've got the ginger blood? Well, wrong, it just means you should get ****ing beaten by any smart adult. Really, who plays Zelda, Wolf, AND Link? Feel your soul getting weakened by good campy characters, and tried to save it with a crappy one? Well, it won't ****ing work, cockwrangler.

Moblin - So I complimented you on these boards, and in person. I just said it because I didn't want your odor to hunt me down and kill me. Seriously, I'm pretty ****ing sure it's sentient and looking for Sarah ****ing Connor. When it finds her, it'll ****ing side b chaingrab until the side b reaches into her nostrils and insta-kills her.

Meno - Your sig showed cool characters like Ness and Olimar, but you decide to play that ****ing ***** in the pink dress? Way to ****ing sellout, ****nose. I can't believe I looked forward to meeting you, I should've known you'd end up as useless as everyone else in this scene.

Erg - Your robo-ky isn't ****ing funny or good, so why don't you go back to 5th grade and leave the real world to decent people. You're just like a sponge person, whoever is around is what dictates what your entire attitude is. Grow a ****ing backbone, snakegut!

Kenny - The ****ing math-genius chess-nerd. Great work, I'm sure those guys in the park are very proud of you. In 60 years, you can be just like them: Lonely and sitting at a table, hoping someone pays attention to them. Equate that, *****.

Chap - Go get high, you ugly mother****er. Why don't you grow some balls and do a real drug, instead of hiding with your little 'gateway' ****. I swear, it's like you can't even see the hate everyone in your life has for you and your stinky, money-wasting habit. God **** I hate you.

Lovo - Oh great, you're ****ing good with Link. In a dead game. We're all so freaking proud we could piss on you. Well, I can't speak for those other ****heads, maybe they'd rather just masturbate to your 'combo' video. God, just because you almost beat Germ, who is also a **** ****, you think you're good and cool? Dream on, and go study how illegal your favorite habit is.

Demo - You preachy mothersnot. Just because you have a religion, and a family that does stuff together, you think you're the best thing since sliced bread? Well, you're not even the best thing since infomercials. God, with your "Wing nights", aka giant multi-cliche-group sausage fests, it's like you're just trying to waste everyone's life. Thanks for nothing.

Ken - Your ****ing jesus-wanna be hair. Spoilers, he wasn't a ****ed mexican. And I don't care if Firefox wants me to capitalize those words, you cause them to not deserve it. God, man up and drink alcohol on your birthday, captain whipped of the SS SUUUUUUUCKS. God would be ashamed if you were anything like his son.

David - Wow, we're all really ****ing proud of you, winning a tourney all by yourself. You think your piano skills are cool? Hitting 88 keys in an order someone else told you to? Way to be a ****ing robot. It's like someone told you about free will, and you said 'but it's easier to follow the commands on the paper'.

Ben - Blowme, Bloshi. Jeez, you were lame before you moved to the South, but somehow the rednecks made you even worse. It's like looking into a bizarro mirror smeared with ****. I have a feeling that 'big on the pig' has a whole different meaning for you. That you get a boner for pigs, you dumb ****.

Takumi - Take your 5 yen money matches and shove them up your ***, *****. You tricked me into thinking you were cool for a minute when you pissed the **** out of Izzy, but ****ed if I wasn't wrong; you're a ****ing useless **** like the rest of them. I've seen muskrats with more brains.

Ravin - Way to be the top loser, loser. Can't even man up and play Samus against me? Too good for it? Whatever, I hope your nerf gun got ***** by a fat guy in a sailor moon outfit before you left NDK. And your hair, god, look in a ****ing mirror someday, *****.

Lunchmeat - Why don't you go back to being an ugly jock, you campy *****. Did you learn how to camp by running from the bigger 'athletes' when they needed to cool down with a bit of personal time? God, I considered leaving you off this, not because you're an alright person, but because it didn't seem worth the effort of typing this to you. It wasn't, but it isn't worth it to delete it either.

ET - Same as your Lunchbuddy, but less on the camping, because your longer legs probably let you get away from the rapists faster, leaving him to come up with a clever strategy. You traitorous *****.

All in all, I have to say the only person in this scene worth a ****ing **** is Victor, and that's just because he had the ****ing sense to get away from the blackhole that is all your suckage. Being around you people is the only thing that's a bigger waste of time than this post.

<3
greatest post in smash history? If anyone has extra BEEF to dish out...i'm here for backup

S

ShadowLotus

@ Tim - HAHA.

Pirate Ship would have ***** my Samus even harder, considering the fact IE Ness = Short, sloped ledges and Samus sucks against short characters as it is = Me getting Four stocked. <3

And I know, my hair sucks balls. I should just go bald D:<
D: Nuuuuu! >o<

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Alright, since we're into this anime con shiznoe, I might as well bring up the red-headed step child of Colorado cons.

There's another convention in March, I believe. I told Tim about it some on Sunday. It's called Anime Wasabi. I did go earlier this year, ditching y'all for a Smash Fest, and I did post about the horrible Brawl ruleset they used about 200 pages back :( ...Which, in turn, I respect it more after NDK because they at least did more 1v1s, gave it a main event phase for everyone to watch, top 2 advance, and FFA without items is pretty bland in serious play. I digress.

As you can see on the site, assuming you checked, it's not updated what-so-ever on it's next date. I assume it'll be in March again, though. And it seems like they're still active as on the General Announcements section, it shows they had a Staff meeting in August, though I don't think anyone came, it looks like. Hoo hoo hoo!

But if it goes down and shows some progress in their mistakes in their first year, I might do another 3 day there too. If no sign of improvements, probably just a measly 1 day (Saturday). I'm skeptical due to last year's performance, but the game room I was quite impressed with. It was very fun, had just as much room as NDK, and a good variety of games. And since I think that's the main part that most of you are concerned about, it was where I spent 90% of my time, and where I enjoyed 88% of the con.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
RAGE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

I guess when I missed the deadline for that $25 registration I really did miss it :( Oh well $30

(unless Tim registered me knowing I didn't have time to, since I had to stay and play games ti'll like 2 hours past midnight)

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Cutthroat Ranbat 3

Address:

3929 E 120th Ave (120th and Colorado)
Thornton, CO 80233
Phone: (303) 920-GAME

Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008

Registration Starts:

Starts - Saturday – 10:00am

Tournament Start Time:

Tournaments starts at Saturday 12:00 noon- Sunday- Block A

-Soul Calibur 4 - Experience Divsion

Note: This division will be for those individuals who tournament level experience in the Soul Calibur Series

-Soul Calibur 4 - Novice Division

Note: This division will be for those individuals who have no tournament level experience in the Soul Calibur Series.

Novice Division players have the choice to play in the experience divsion if they choose.

Novice division players will play in a seperate tournament to win a prize but the money that they pay for the pot goes towards the experience division.

Winner of the novice division tournament CANNOT EVER play in the novice event section.

Tournament structure will be single elimination with 3 rounds per match.

-Smash Bros. Brawl

Games:

3D:

Soul Calibur 4

2D:

-Smash Bros. Brawl

Price / Prizes:

Registration

-$20 venue fee per person (You can play in both tournaments)

-Prizes Soul Calibur 4: Calibur Novice Division
-1st - $30 gift card

-Calibur Expert Division
1st - $130
2nd - $20

-Smash Bros. Brawl Smash Singles (1 v 1)
-1st - $ 130
-2nd - $20

Smash Singles (Novice)
-1st - $30 gift card

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
You can't play Ryuudo, you're too pro. It's more for me, and by that, I mean only me.

*edit*
Seriously, colorado is too pro, demolisho is too novice. (Hopefully if I keep saying that people will take me for granted and I can surprise thems with mediocre smurshing)

ZeroXMachine

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, I posted here a few weeks ago, but I've been pretty busy since then. My name is Mark and I just recently moved down to Denver from Fort Collins. I've met a few of you before (Yang, Tony and others... sorry, can't remember anymore). I'd like to meet up with you guys again. I'm pretty busy all this week (three tests... blah), but this weekend I might be free (one more test next week). Is there anything going on soon?

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I posted here a few weeks ago, but I've been pretty busy since then. My name is Mark and I just recently moved down to Denver from Fort Collins. I've met a few of you before (Yang, Tony and others... sorry, can't remember anymore). I'd like to meet up with you guys again. I'm pretty busy all this week (three tests... blah), but this weekend I might be free (one more test next week). Is there anything going on soon?
boo! we need more people in Ft Collins. And by we I mean me since I'm the only one here.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
was that nite I just played online with? If so you should join my game again.

But **** I forgot how laggy brawl online was....g ****ing g Nintendo.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
We should all change our sigs to Tim hatin' on us.
lol done.

Also, Igneous42, NDK can be (and probably will be) pretty dull if you are by yourself, but if you have a couple of friends that you can hang out with while there, it can be outrageously fun. I seriously look forward to NDK every freaking year because it is so fun

Igneous42

Smash Ace
lol done.

Also, Igneous42, NDK can be (and probably will be) pretty dull if you are by yourself, but if you have a couple of friends that you can hang out with while there, it can be outrageously fun. I seriously look forward to NDK every freaking year because it is so fun
Last time I went I did have friends with me.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Sorry kyo, I missed a few people, but I don't want to ruin the moment by going back and editting in more peeps =(

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
We can all get together on Friday, to practice for the tournaments on Saturday.

Ayiela, I'd come to play apples to apples. Will there be any steak present?

Btw, guys, if we get more than 80 people to show up to the crappy little game store, we'll get $100 added to the Brawl pot. Then again, if we get 80+ people, we're gonna be hella crammed.

EDIT: Explain to me how this happened.

http://www.mega64.com/smb.htm

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Man, I haven't seen that mario/miyamoto vid in a while, is good stuff.

I'd go to an apples to apples party, and I'll bring Anne Frank's wheelchair if we need more seats.

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
EDIT: Explain to me how this happened.

http://www.mega64.com/smb.htm
OK well if you want to know how they got miamoto, they are pretty famous in japan for there videos and its miamoto he knows what ppl are doing with mario. but what happened is it was made for a conference i thing GDC. but yea he agreed to it cus he is BA. other than that i dont know why.... btw i love mega64 like hardcore.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Wow, everyone is venting, and they vent such nice things about me =D

Which makes this all the harder...my venting

Tony - You ****ing pig. You think you're so ****ing cool with your art and your music, and your working to get good. Why don't you just take all your 'effort' and 'practice' and shove it up your ***. I can't believe my mouth whenever I agree to hang out with you. If hating was a competition, you would've gotten me more golds than Phelps.

Steve - Holy ****, another ****ing pig. Really, go indie your ****ing face, hat boy. 'Look at me, I'm Steve, I eat cereal from a shoppe, not from a box!' Too good for a ****ing box, asshat? Why don't you go buy more shirts with holes and really short sleeves, indie-****. And for the record, The Killers suck.

Jamaal - Think you'll get spared because race is a ****ing sensitive issue, *****? Not on your ****ing life. Always being ****ing nice to everybody, you think that makes you cool? No, it makes you a ****ing martyr, *****. I can't believe I danced alongside you and your ***** ***. Why don't you make like a tree and **** a cow.

Ferdi - I should've put you first, since you always manage to ****ing **** your way there. Always being good at ****, I'm sure you were first place in Waterworld concessions sales, you little prick. Everytime I hear you say "No, I know, right", I want to ****ing rip your throat out and feed it to a goldfish. ****it, Fransiscus.

Mikezor - You're just as annoyingly ****ing indie as Steve, you tall-asian freak. Why don't you make like a decent rice-chomper and shrink a few ****ing inches. And your ****ing limbs! They look like something out of a ****ing puppet show. Also, you smell like ugly.

Yang - SOOOOOOOOLLLLLely the most annoying prick I ever wanted to **** in the face. Seriously, you win a couple games of Fluxx thanks to MY moves, and suddenly you're a ****ing prodigy. Your ****ing tippers, and your ****ing backup, everytime I see you eat I want to puke on your face and tell you I need backup.

Nite - God ****ed mexican hebrew *****. Think you're tough, livin' in a-town? Well you aren't, and you aren't cool for having a black chick on your **** either. In fact, I could **** her better than if you grew 5 new ***** to use, you sleepy ****. Why don't you run back to Cap'n Falcons muscles to soothe you, "totally straight guy".

Magus - You think you're cool with your ****ing hat and your blue arcade stick? You aren't, *****. Why don't you take your 10 SCVs, and have them harvest you some ****ing brains, then get back to me. Seriously, I wish you were still good, so I could have another reason to hate you.

Igneous - Think you're cool because you've got the ginger blood? Well, wrong, it just means you should get ****ing beaten by any smart adult. Really, who plays Zelda, Wolf, AND Link? Feel your soul getting weakened by good campy characters, and tried to save it with a crappy one? Well, it won't ****ing work, cockwrangler.

Moblin - So I complimented you on these boards, and in person. I just said it because I didn't want your odor to hunt me down and kill me. Seriously, I'm pretty ****ing sure it's sentient and looking for Sarah ****ing Connor. When it finds her, it'll ****ing side b chaingrab until the side b reaches into her nostrils and insta-kills her.

Meno - Your sig showed cool characters like Ness and Olimar, but you decide to play that ****ing ***** in the pink dress? Way to ****ing sellout, ****nose. I can't believe I looked forward to meeting you, I should've known you'd end up as useless as everyone else in this scene.

Erg - Your robo-ky isn't ****ing funny or good, so why don't you go back to 5th grade and leave the real world to decent people. You're just like a sponge person, whoever is around is what dictates what your entire attitude is. Grow a ****ing backbone, snakegut!

Kenny - The ****ing math-genius chess-nerd. Great work, I'm sure those guys in the park are very proud of you. In 60 years, you can be just like them: Lonely and sitting at a table, hoping someone pays attention to them. Equate that, *****.

Chap - Go get high, you ugly mother****er. Why don't you grow some balls and do a real drug, instead of hiding with your little 'gateway' ****. I swear, it's like you can't even see the hate everyone in your life has for you and your stinky, money-wasting habit. God **** I hate you.

Lovo - Oh great, you're ****ing good with Link. In a dead game. We're all so freaking proud we could piss on you. Well, I can't speak for those other ****heads, maybe they'd rather just masturbate to your 'combo' video. God, just because you almost beat Germ, who is also a **** ****, you think you're good and cool? Dream on, and go study how illegal your favorite habit is.

Demo - You preachy mothersnot. Just because you have a religion, and a family that does stuff together, you think you're the best thing since sliced bread? Well, you're not even the best thing since infomercials. God, with your "Wing nights", aka giant multi-cliche-group sausage fests, it's like you're just trying to waste everyone's life. Thanks for nothing.

Ken - Your ****ing jesus-wanna be hair. Spoilers, he wasn't a ****ed mexican. And I don't care if Firefox wants me to capitalize those words, you cause them to not deserve it. God, man up and drink alcohol on your birthday, captain whipped of the SS SUUUUUUUCKS. God would be ashamed if you were anything like his son.

David - Wow, we're all really ****ing proud of you, winning a tourney all by yourself. You think your piano skills are cool? Hitting 88 keys in an order someone else told you to? Way to be a ****ing robot. It's like someone told you about free will, and you said 'but it's easier to follow the commands on the paper'.

Ben - Blowme, Bloshi. Jeez, you were lame before you moved to the South, but somehow the rednecks made you even worse. It's like looking into a bizarro mirror smeared with ****. I have a feeling that 'big on the pig' has a whole different meaning for you. That you get a boner for pigs, you dumb ****.

Takumi - Take your 5 yen money matches and shove them up your ***, *****. You tricked me into thinking you were cool for a minute when you pissed the **** out of Izzy, but ****ed if I wasn't wrong; you're a ****ing useless **** like the rest of them. I've seen muskrats with more brains.

Ravin - Way to be the top loser, loser. Can't even man up and play Samus against me? Too good for it? Whatever, I hope your nerf gun got ***** by a fat guy in a sailor moon outfit before you left NDK. And your hair, god, look in a ****ing mirror someday, *****.

Lunchmeat - Why don't you go back to being an ugly jock, you campy *****. Did you learn how to camp by running from the bigger 'athletes' when they needed to cool down with a bit of personal time? God, I considered leaving you off this, not because you're an alright person, but because it didn't seem worth the effort of typing this to you. It wasn't, but it isn't worth it to delete it either.

ET - Same as your Lunchbuddy, but less on the camping, because your longer legs probably let you get away from the rapists faster, leaving him to come up with a clever strategy. You traitorous *****.

All in all, I have to say the only person in this scene worth a ****ing **** is Victor, and that's just because he had the ****ing sense to get away from the blackhole that is all your suckage. Being around you people is the only thing that's a bigger waste of time than this post.

<3
I'm pretty sure Tim is a God. Sorry, Tony.

♥

HAHA! I've stolen the secret of hearts from the Colorado boards! VICTORY IS MINE!

Top Bottom