• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
NDK was pretty fun. Moreover just hanging out with people for 2 days straight that made it for me.

Anyway, because of something that happened at NDK, I feel more or less "inspired" to post this.

Anyone who has beef with anyone else, get it out now. I don't think there's too much behind-the-back talking that goes on in Colorado without everyone knowing what's being said, but I want to say some things, and I want to hear some things. Everyone get everything out, assuming we even have half the drama that CoFu does.

Here goes:

Steve

First off, I don't hate you. You get a little annoying from time to time, but it is more-or-less due to how often I see you, in conjunction to a few other things:

1) Fat jokes. These really need to stop, seriously. Like, one every 2 years is okay (and really, that's all we ever had up until you joined, not even joking), but you do them non-stop. It's especially uncool when you're gunning for Yang or Rafa. I'm kinda used to being the guy everyone pokes at, so it doesn't bother me as much when I'm the one being targeted, but even then, it's annoying. I'm sure that the whole "but then he got fat" thing is getting kinda old when it's aimed at Sam, too. Doesn't help that you've recently started growing a tummy yourself.

That was my original problem with you. Up until then, I was hella cool with you. That just really rubbed me the wrong way. We're not trying to alienate people and make them self-conscious. A lot of us play games because it doesn't matter what you look like, how much you make, or whether you're gay, straight, or asexual.

Contrary to what you might think, I didn't start to like you less as you "improved". I actually really like it when someone improves. Look at how much I hated Kash prior to Brawl. Or how much I disliked Ravin prior to yesterday, where I saw that he actually HAS improved.

Which brings me to my next point:

2) You're hella cocky. Or you just have a VERY sarcastic sense of humour, and don't quite know how to emote properly. Either way, you talk game like you're one of our top ranked players, but you're at the same level you've been since day one. Perhaps you've improved some, it IS hard to tell when playing Brawl, but it is marginal, at best. You still spam usmash, you still egg camp when you're in trouble, and you still try pivot grabbing every chance you get. Don't john about the character, either. It's the same basic strategy with everyone you play as, and it doesn't work.

You also really fail at taking concrit. Like, Tim or I will tell you to stop doing something, or do something more, and you'll just kind of shrug it off, laugh about it, or claim what you're doing works. It doesn't, and it won't. Start listening to us, seriously. It will make everyone start to like you a lot more.

3) Just give people more breathing room. Stop showing up to Tim's randomly. Don't get me wrong, I want to keep playing with you, and I really admire how BADLY you want to improve, but letting someone be once and a while is really a good idea.

4) Please please PLEASE keep your quoting things from before your time to a minimum, or at least learn the inflections. I know this seems silly, and it is, but it can grate on people's nerves.

For example: Thiiiiiiiiiiiis guyyy is in fact simply, "This guy" with a thumb pointing at them or something. You hella milk it, too. Stupid stupid thing to call you on, but it comes up so much in conversation when you're brought up that it's crazy.

We need to play GG again soon. I'm hoping that all this playing you've been doing with Eric has hella improved you.

Again, I don't hate you, and I do enjoy chilling with you most of the time, but you really have some things you need to work on. Any problems you have with me, lemme know.

Ken

We've done our song and dance before, and I think we're mostly cool with each other. I don't know how many tournaments you'll be going to, or if this is relevant at all, but if you could ease up on **** talking me at least a little when I'm in a tournament match, I'd really appreciate it. It's one thing to say I'm scurred during the match, it's another entirely to keep telling me I suck or something like that. I still feel really bad about my last tournament match with Yang, where I got all super butthurt and pressured Yang into a MM for no good reason. Hella lame, on both our parts.

Erg

Call me, man. We need to get you more GG. Also, same thing as above, though you only really act like that when Ken is around.

Stomach

Stop sticking out so much, or Imma get rid of you.

Heibrahi

I really don't have any complaints about you, honestly. Lived with you for almost a year, was cool with you, still am, for the most part. We randomly piss at each other, but it normally blows over after like... 3 minutes. I don't hate newcomers, I just get really annoyed with the cocky ones that can't back it up. Ravin backed it up yesterday, so I'm pretty much cool with him now.

Next time, though, let me help run my own tournament, please?

FAKE EDIT: Before I forget, thanks for sticking up for everyone ever when crap is being talked behind backs. It applied more to Melee than Brawl/GG, but you still defend a lot of people, and take it personally when someone you like is being talked about. I respect that.

Ferdi

Pretty much all our beef disappears after 2 or 3 seconds, I think. If I'm doing something stupid, or you think I'm being unneccesarily cocky, call me on it. Tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Sam

You have the same problem I do, only a little worse. Work on controlling your frustration. If you can't do something, you don't need to tell us. Stop asking us if you're good, or if we think your "insert character here" is good, or telling us that you think you're pretty good.

I think a lot of this has to do with the need to feel validated and accepted. Just play the game, and you'll be accepted. If we're impressed, we'll tell you so without you having to ask. If we're not, start asking what you can do in whatever situation against our characters.

Every time you feel frustrated and like you need to start telling us what your mistakes are, just start asking questions, instead. Ask what each of their moves do, how to escape, etc. Obviously, I still have to work on this as well, but these are some things that I find help me.

You really don't have to tell us you're not bad. We aren't judging you unless you start doing stuff like that. Just a game, man.

Blue

Suck a ****, man. Seriously. I owe you a little for restoring my desire to destroy people, but aside from that, suck a ****. Don't even care if you don't read here. Suck a ****.

Jamaal

Stop being so cool. Seriously, I love you too much. Also, don't get down on yourself so much. When I say that you think well and that you're fun to play, I really do mean it. Call me, babe.

Theme Song from Lupin the 3rd

Get out of my head. You're bugging me.

Mikezor

Stop randomly starting to play like you hate us. Not joking, the #1 reason people don't head over to your stuff anymore is because they've come to think of you as the guy who plays well for a little while, then gets bored/frustrated and starts spamming ftilt with Peach/whatever move with whatever character. I miss playing with you, and it's really hard to get people to head over to your house with me now simply because of this.

Aside from that, stop randomly getting really emo. I like the loud annoying Mikezor. It's your thing. Play like you care, and keep talkin' that crap. I ♥ you, you were my first consistent team mate, and even stuck with me when I did stupid crap like taunt before the match was up. Get back into games with us, and I'd be more than happy to be your Melee team mate again.

Purple Parrots shirt

Stop looking so good on me. Seriously.

Tim

Stop being so darn handsome, you.

Seriously though, I can't explain how much I respect you after giving Adam that voucher. As is, I respect you, but that really did it. Tim is probably the coolest smasher in Colorado, along with Yang. No one hates him, and if they do, it really can't be for a good reason. I love your Ness, I love your Faust, and I'm really glad you told me about Blue talking crap.

Thanks for putting up with my shenanigans and complaints, you're one hell of a friend, and a really good player, to boot. Sorry if I even underestimated you in Melee. It really was your character that held you back.

Yang

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL BADGUY. YEAH!

Ravin

You come off as kind of complacent, and you have this randomly unreliable feel around you. However, you showed to me yesterday that I really was wrong to hate on you, and I'm sorry if I was ever short with you/a **** to you before. So yeah, formal welcome to the scene, sorry for being a ****, and don't play with Tim in the water. I'll gladly team with you at the next tournament where Tim isn't present. Seems like it would be fun. Get into GG again.

I think that's it. People, hate back on me, tell me what problems you have, and I'll work to fix them. Hate on everyone else, while you're at it. This talking behind backs crap needs to stop already.

EDIT: Added Mikezor.

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
AWWWW NO BEEF WITH ME...... no one knows me well enough i guess....

EDIT: downloaded platinum onto my R4 and i really need to know japanese **** water sport is not bubble. and its funny when the only things you can read is my name my friends name and 5 out of 6 of my pokemans

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I never take complements well :(. (EDIT: That's a lie. I only take it well if I truly believe it myself before anyone else. GG is just a currently non-belief one.) Even if I have been told my Baiken is pretty good, even from the high level GG CO players, I don't "accept" that as anything. I dunno. I guess my mind set is what gets me into trying to do better all the time, is all. But I do apologize for that, I can understand how that's a bugger from personal experience of others. D:!

But today is a new day! Anything can happen! To the mooooooooooon!

I guess I really don't have beef with anyone. If I do, I tell 'em right there (as Albuquerque knows from Apples to Apples on Saturday.) If you do with me... :D! Tell me. Won't change much as I'm pretty stoic on my own personality, but I'm sure you'll feel better anyway.

Tony, I wish you raved with me on Saturday. I was all over dancing with cute girls :D (and then some came to me and this other dude who could hella groove.) And you were the one who taught/told me to get out there, find some people, and dance. Pro Tips Tony.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'm glad you did it. Next year, I'll be there to take part, for sure.

I'm also pretty glad you don't let compliments go to your head. Helps with learning, that's for sure.

When should I give your shirt back, good sir?

EDIT: Heibrahi, don't just say "y'all know who I hate". Tell everyone what they've been doing that's annoying you/annoying others. For example, tell Demo why you be hatin' on him and ****, or tell me things I do that annoy you. You don't hate too much on people, but anything that's bugging you, get it out. You're too neutral sometimes, srsly.

With that said, GG/Melee today. I'll be calling everyone in a couple minutes. If I dun call you in the next hour, call me. 720 496 8156

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I just bought spore yay.

I don't think i've been to enough stuff for me to hate anyone, and I hope no one hates me. That said I need to play more Brawl, but I want to play not online. I know most of you get bored of it quick, but I wants to get better.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Wow, great NDK. It was fun seeing so many smashers there 0_0 usually there is only a couple of us. It was super fun hanging out with Tim and Jamaal, you guys are great.

As for quarrels with people, I don't really have problems with anybody. I guess I'm just slowly fading out of the smash scene, partially because brawl is not too much fun, and partially because the demands in my life are taking precedence over any other activities right now. Also, with Takumi currently out of the scene, there really is nobody I can practice against without driving more than 30 minutes. You guys will still probably see me in a tournament here and there, but really don't expect much more.

PS: Oh and I won my first NDK tournament today! I dominated Mario Kart :D

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Hey David/Jamaal, we can only pre-reg for next year's by being there Sunday and paying then? Cause I thought you could do it from the site or something and I can't go there today since it'll just be a waste of gas.

the Marronator

Smash Ace

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Hey David/Jamaal, we can only pre-reg for next year's by being there Sunday and paying then? Cause I thought you could do it from the site or something and I can't go there today since it'll just be a waste of gas.
As David said, there's a (new) online pre-reg on there. I guess it looks like that you can buy the pre-reg AT the con, if you wish to do that while there (which would be a CON-venience! ) The earlier you do it, the less the 3-day badge will cost. I don't know when the date is when it changes from $25 to $30 and etc., but I just decided to buy mine now since it was all to easy to use the online system.

I pre-regged with the name of "Mister Amazing" :D

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
I don't know half of the people in the crew, seriously. The only guys I do know on any sort of level that can say they hate me and have meaning behind it are Tony, Tim, Steve, Jamaal, and maybe Ferdi (I don't really know him either, but he introduced me to the crew).

Tony, you're awesome. I knew you a little before the smashing, though the play you were in was awful. You're a straight shooter, and you always offer to aid in making our players better. I'd like to hang out with you more often (we need to set wings up again. I say Fridays near your house)

Tim's just the best. I don't think I'd be in the scene if it wasn't for those people who kick *** initially. Never **** talks unless he's really annoyed (only seen one instance), and is a funny guy.

Jamaal.....honestly....nothing negative could ever be said. Guy went to wings, is a blast to hang out with when there's no smashing, and humors me by pretending that he likes me.

Steve, I like steve. He's a nice guy, is open about who bugs him, and I have no problems with him. My only doubles partner I've had, and we didn't do all that bad either :).

I don't care if Nite hates me, if he does then that's his problem since the way we were introduced is his fault. Seriously, all he did was **** talk day one without even introducing himself until I asked who he was. "You're demo? You suck." I just started **** talking back and he must have decided that I was his enemy. Again, I have no beef with him and can handle people disliking me. But I do commend him for actually telling me he doesn't like me, even if he was a **** about it.

The only person that I don't care much for is Mike, but you said he grows on you. Haven't been around him enough, I guess. It's mainly the complaining and the "What what in the butt" thing that got on my nerves.

I know more people out there have problems with me too.

*edit*
I miss eli :(

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Well if we're being open, I'm going open the can on Nite and Demo.

Nite has already said he hates Demo. The reason: He doesn't remember. Something Demo said stroked him the wrong way, and now he hates him.

Honestly Nite, that's one of the most stupid reasons I've heard to keep a grudge. And I keep a mean grudge, and I never forget the reasons I talk to people. If I am mad at them, it sticks in my memory, and sticks good so that I can look back at it later with more years of experience and see if I was being unfair on the situation at all or not. In some cases, I was totally in the wrong and feel stupid as hell for it. But in your situation, you're hating on something that you can't even remotely proved happened.

Yes, you got it out in the open man about your distain towards Demo, but you never ever say it's the reason why you "hate" him (and hate is such a strong word, and I don't believe you mean it what-so-ever.) I think you really need to kick up your memory to see if there's a reason, otherwise, you're holding a meaningless dislike for a person who can't even apologize or explain himself because you can't figure out the moment you started to "hate" him.

At that point, I think you should make reach some middle ground here, Albuquerque. I know EXACTLY what Demo is talking about when he said he first met you. You were the exact same to me, and I don't doubt to many others. I did think you were a douche, I didn't like playing Melee with you at all, and I was moderately mad at Tony that year of NDK for bringing you into our hotel room, at the time. Maybe I was one of the lucky ones who ended up on your "okay" people list, but you really did come off as a meanie. I really think you're not being fully fair to Demo on your "hate" towards him.

Demo
Demo, you have been pretty good to me man. While I sometimes don't understand your humor, you do talk pretty often and hold get togethers when you can. Which I like, because your house is, at least, somewhat closer than Tony's, Tim's, etc. Though Arapahoe Rd. sucks, and it takes about the same amount of time to get there.

Tim
And while everyone is sucking Tim's D, I am going to lick his balls and continue to mention how he's been an amazing guy, standing my not-so-creative and copycat humor when I'm around him. He's too funny of a guy, and when I meet someone that makes me laugh and respect them a lot, I do mirror the image some. It's weird, I admit, but it's just the way I am. Tell me if I ever annoy you Tim (or anyone else for that matter) with this.

Tony
Tony, we're been friends for a long time, and I also appreciate all you've done for me. From DDR to Smash, we've been kickin' it together in a variety of ways, in a multitude of spots, and we've just been on wavelengths that others can't reach often, if ever. You're one close friend I've had, and I really appreciate you being around. Being a guy to talk to, giving me rides back in the high school days (Ughh, I cant imagine driving to Byers back from Highlands Ranch,) and just being all around smart when you need to man up. I appreciate it man. Really. Thanks.

EDIT: To make this post even longer, Demo wants everyone to know how much he sucks with directions.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
so i payed my 25$ for next year but there was an error when trying to redirect to the last page so uh......what was on the last page

S

ShadowLotus

I enjoyed seeing everyone at NDK this year =3 I'm glad all you guys came. I hope Ravin and I can make it to one of the next brawl tourneys. And I've been considering buying Guilty Gear... hmmm >.<

Ravin

Smash Lord
NDK was epic <.<

Thanks for showing me WHY P Ship was banned.

****ing hell. :laugh:

But it was good stuff.

Also glad finally Tony can stop johning on my Samus and saying "This guys Samus? D:< "

I cant wait for next year, anyone got the group photos up yet?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
NDK was epic <.<

Thanks for showing me WHY P Ship was banned.

****ing hell. :laugh:

But it was good stuff.

Also glad finally Tony can stop johning on my Samus and saying "This guys Samus? D:< "

I cant wait for next year, anyone got the group photos up yet?
page 883 has some pictures

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Okay, so since I guess everyone is kind of therapyinginginging out here I might as well too, although I think mine is going to be a little more accepting

TONY: You gave me the first chance to even be part of the smash scene, when we met at C3, granted I actually talked to Ferdi and Yang first, they didn't really "talk" to me like you did. We had a couple matches, exchanged some random conversation but I remember shaking your hand and could honestly tell when you said "Welcome to the smash scene man" that you meant it. We are both cocky *****es, you can back up your cockiness, and so can I...with other things =).
Sorry for needing the self validation, it's kind of a bad habit I developed after losing in CA. in Starcraft. I really always thought I was **** good at SC, and then when I didn't place top 32 in CA I just started asking myself "Am I good? Do people even think i'm good?" etc. and it sadly kind of stuck.
Anyways, that's my little blurb, I like hanging out with you, and gaming with you. Especially cus you put up with my **** ((and yes I do have a lot of self-esteem issues with both games and myself)) and I really appreciate the fact you are honest and back me up, that **** is what keeps people BFFS 4 LIFE SON!

Lulz anyways

TIM: Same goes for you, I would just copy paste what I said to Tony, but i'd rather give you your own moment to shine. I won't sit here and tell you how awesome of a person you are because frankly, you and the rest of the smash scene know how awesome you are, no one needs to keep telling you. Secondly, like with Tony, you accepted me right off the bat when we met at C3, and you definately put up with my ****, and even try to make me laugh/smile (as lame as that sounds) when I start being a ***** and crying. TYMUCH for being awesome

FERDI: Pretty cool guy to chill with, honestly. We don't really "connect" emotionally (don't know how else to say it) but when it comes to gaming, you definately try to help me improve, and you do it well. Even if I don't do the **** you tell me right off the bat, I do practice the techniques and try to add them to my game. Thanks for being an awesome mentor, and maybe after we've known eachother longer we can be technically "friends" and not just gaming acquantences (spelling)

JAMAAL: 2pro4me But seriously, you rock, dude. We have epic matches and lulz everytime we meet and you are bomb to hang out with. I really appreciate the assurance of my improvement ((even if it is Brawl, that games growing on me sorta)) Hope we can game more and stuff.

YANG: You rock man, DoTA owns with you, even if I am a little whiney ***** on DoTA LOL, you can admit it, anything RTS related I think i'm god, sorry for being so lame. But seriously, playing games with you is hella fun, and that SOOLLLLL calibur **** is too good, you rock.

NITE: "GOD ****IT MAGUS" Dude, everytime I hear that I lul, that is the funniest **** ever when you say it for some reason. You make me laugh, even if you think i'm a newb. We need to hang out more as well.

MIKEZOR: **** dude, you have so much potential to be so cool, and you are sometimes, but honestly, you do get way annoying. I know i'm really not one to talk, cus frankly, I talk too much and whine even more. But the times you are chill I like hanging out with you. Like the night before the Springs tourney, when we played ****ing melee/brawl like all night, that was bad *** playing with you I had a lot of fun. But other times I just get this feeling you just hate the world, you're too cool for that.

LUNCH: You are way too good at brawl, stop it, we needz more R.O.B. dittos, those are pro. Wish we could play more, you're pretty BA mang.

STEVE: Ya, you thought i'd forget you. You're pretty cool, most of the time. I'm a **** to you, i'm sorry. I don't do it on purpose, but for some reason I kind of am. I talked behind your back when we first met, I won't lie. I was a little *****, I apologize. I really like playing with you, even if I john constantly, i'll work on that. I don't wanna john as to the reason i'm a **** to you, but you remind me of my brother, and my brother and I were always trying to one up eachother, and I guess for some reason that's why I might come off that way. But I think you're pretty cool to sum it up.

Ummm, whoever else I left out, it's probably because we either don't talk at the tourneys or on smashboards; Or I haven't talked to you enough or anything.

But ya, thanks again to the entire smash scene for like welcoming me, and putting up with my emo BS, pretty awesome!

Reply back, I needz more self reassurance as to how awesome I am, but seriously everyones ranting you all might as well too if you have something to say =)

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Tony, what happened with Blue? You seem pretty upset about it...

And Ravin, I forgot to mention good job. I hope to play you soon again (in an actual match too lol)! I wonder if wolf is too sexy for lucario...

Ummm, whoever else I left out, it's probably because we either don't talk at the tourneys or on smashboards; Or I haven't talked to you enough or anything.
lol, well you forgot me. But then again, I haven't really been around lately

Ravin

Smash Lord
@ Marronator - AH! Now I know who you are -Ninja look-

And yeah, most definately. or maybe I can bust out some hurricane Ike. or maybe try a Samus vs Lucario match even though Lucario has a huge advantage.

Edit - Tony, you never struck me as an *** or anything, Im just the "New guy" So its all Good. I seem to talk a tad much when around people... XD I need to work on that.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Magus, I have a problem with your posts complaining about smash and your wii when you keep playing them, but that's about it. I don't know you very well and I've only seen you twice.

*edit*
Tim's was the best.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
So question. Was NDK itself actually pretty cool this year? I mean as an anime convention? Or was it just cool cause everyone showed up. Because I went last year and it seemed meh to me. But it sounds like I should have come out.

Edit: Changed wording, saying was it cool because everyone came out sounds kinda wrong.....

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Wow, everyone is venting, and they vent such nice things about me =D

Which makes this all the harder...my venting

Tony - You ****ing pig. You think you're so ****ing cool with your art and your music, and your working to get good. Why don't you just take all your 'effort' and 'practice' and shove it up your ***. I can't believe my mouth whenever I agree to hang out with you. If hating was a competition, you would've gotten me more golds than Phelps.

Steve - Holy ****, another ****ing pig. Really, go indie your ****ing face, hat boy. 'Look at me, I'm Steve, I eat cereal from a shoppe, not from a box!' Too good for a ****ing box, asshat? Why don't you go buy more shirts with holes and really short sleeves, indie-****. And for the record, The Killers suck.

Jamaal - Think you'll get spared because race is a ****ing sensitive issue, *****? Not on your ****ing life. Always being ****ing nice to everybody, you think that makes you cool? No, it makes you a ****ing martyr, *****. I can't believe I danced alongside you and your ***** ***. Why don't you make like a tree and **** a cow.

Ferdi - I should've put you first, since you always manage to ****ing **** your way there. Always being good at ****, I'm sure you were first place in Waterworld concessions sales, you little prick. Everytime I hear you say "No, I know, right", I want to ****ing rip your throat out and feed it to a goldfish. ****it, Fransiscus.

Mikezor - You're just as annoyingly ****ing indie as Steve, you tall-asian freak. Why don't you make like a decent rice-chomper and shrink a few ****ing inches. And your ****ing limbs! They look like something out of a ****ing puppet show. Also, you smell like ugly.

Yang - SOOOOOOOOLLLLLely the most annoying prick I ever wanted to **** in the face. Seriously, you win a couple games of Fluxx thanks to MY moves, and suddenly you're a ****ing prodigy. Your ****ing tippers, and your ****ing backup, everytime I see you eat I want to puke on your face and tell you I need backup.

Nite - God ****ed mexican hebrew *****. Think you're tough, livin' in a-town? Well you aren't, and you aren't cool for having a black chick on your **** either. In fact, I could **** her better than if you grew 5 new ***** to use, you sleepy ****. Why don't you run back to Cap'n Falcons muscles to soothe you, "totally straight guy".

Magus - You think you're cool with your ****ing hat and your blue arcade stick? You aren't, *****. Why don't you take your 10 SCVs, and have them harvest you some ****ing brains, then get back to me. Seriously, I wish you were still good, so I could have another reason to hate you.

Igneous - Think you're cool because you've got the ginger blood? Well, wrong, it just means you should get ****ing beaten by any smart adult. Really, who plays Zelda, Wolf, AND Link? Feel your soul getting weakened by good campy characters, and tried to save it with a crappy one? Well, it won't ****ing work, cockwrangler.

Moblin - So I complimented you on these boards, and in person. I just said it because I didn't want your odor to hunt me down and kill me. Seriously, I'm pretty ****ing sure it's sentient and looking for Sarah ****ing Connor. When it finds her, it'll ****ing side b chaingrab until the side b reaches into her nostrils and insta-kills her.

Meno - Your sig showed cool characters like Ness and Olimar, but you decide to play that ****ing ***** in the pink dress? Way to ****ing sellout, ****nose. I can't believe I looked forward to meeting you, I should've known you'd end up as useless as everyone else in this scene.

Erg - Your robo-ky isn't ****ing funny or good, so why don't you go back to 5th grade and leave the real world to decent people. You're just like a sponge person, whoever is around is what dictates what your entire attitude is. Grow a ****ing backbone, snakegut!

Kenny - The ****ing math-genius chess-nerd. Great work, I'm sure those guys in the park are very proud of you. In 60 years, you can be just like them: Lonely and sitting at a table, hoping someone pays attention to them. Equate that, *****.

Chap - Go get high, you ugly mother****er. Why don't you grow some balls and do a real drug, instead of hiding with your little 'gateway' ****. I swear, it's like you can't even see the hate everyone in your life has for you and your stinky, money-wasting habit. God **** I hate you.

Lovo - Oh great, you're ****ing good with Link. In a dead game. We're all so freaking proud we could piss on you. Well, I can't speak for those other ****heads, maybe they'd rather just masturbate to your 'combo' video. God, just because you almost beat Germ, who is also a **** ****, you think you're good and cool? Dream on, and go study how illegal your favorite habit is.

Demo - You preachy mothersnot. Just because you have a religion, and a family that does stuff together, you think you're the best thing since sliced bread? Well, you're not even the best thing since infomercials. God, with your "Wing nights", aka giant multi-cliche-group sausage fests, it's like you're just trying to waste everyone's life. Thanks for nothing.

Ken - Your ****ing jesus-wanna be hair. Spoilers, he wasn't a ****ed mexican. And I don't care if Firefox wants me to capitalize those words, you cause them to not deserve it. God, man up and drink alcohol on your birthday, captain whipped of the SS SUUUUUUUCKS. God would be ashamed if you were anything like his son.

David - Wow, we're all really ****ing proud of you, winning a tourney all by yourself. You think your piano skills are cool? Hitting 88 keys in an order someone else told you to? Way to be a ****ing robot. It's like someone told you about free will, and you said 'but it's easier to follow the commands on the paper'.

Ben - Blowme, Bloshi. Jeez, you were lame before you moved to the South, but somehow the rednecks made you even worse. It's like looking into a bizarro mirror smeared with ****. I have a feeling that 'big on the pig' has a whole different meaning for you. That you get a boner for pigs, you dumb ****.

Takumi - Take your 5 yen money matches and shove them up your ***, *****. You tricked me into thinking you were cool for a minute when you pissed the **** out of Izzy, but ****ed if I wasn't wrong; you're a ****ing useless **** like the rest of them. I've seen muskrats with more brains.

Ravin - Way to be the top loser, loser. Can't even man up and play Samus against me? Too good for it? Whatever, I hope your nerf gun got ***** by a fat guy in a sailor moon outfit before you left NDK. And your hair, god, look in a ****ing mirror someday, *****.

Lunchmeat - Why don't you go back to being an ugly jock, you campy *****. Did you learn how to camp by running from the bigger 'athletes' when they needed to cool down with a bit of personal time? God, I considered leaving you off this, not because you're an alright person, but because it didn't seem worth the effort of typing this to you. It wasn't, but it isn't worth it to delete it either.

ET - Same as your Lunchbuddy, but less on the camping, because your longer legs probably let you get away from the rapists faster, leaving him to come up with a clever strategy. You traitorous *****.

All in all, I have to say the only person in this scene worth a ****ing **** is Victor, and that's just because he had the ****ing sense to get away from the blackhole that is all your suckage. Being around you people is the only thing that's a bigger waste of time than this post.

<3

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Suck a ****, Tim. Also, edit that post and replace the <3 at the end with alt+3. Much better stuff.

♥

People don't seem to understand the point of gettin' any hate out now. We compliment each other too much.

Sam, I figured it was kinda like that for you. It's the same basic thing for me, but I've been working on it for a longer time/had to deal with pretty harsh ****-talk that made me more confident/more of an ***.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Well, I'm really not full of hate, just **** talk =). Ya, i'm working on it, fighting games are new to me ((well much newer than RTS's that is)) so it's still gonna take me a while to get used to the feel (not of the games, but more of the people, there's a LOT less trash talk in fighting games, but it's more meaningful if that makes sense)

Ergendirekt

Smash Apprentice
i ****ing knew it and nobody belived me
Tim is the biggest ******* of all of us
we made the man go crazy
CEEEE OOOOH
1 to 10, 6 being the greater
i give it a 7 of all ******* shoutouts. lolzz

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
I wana do shout outs.....

Tim: i really want to play your ness on pirate ship even tho i would lose and im sick of losing to you and tony in doubles.

Tony: the reason i dont go and chill with you guys is marching band that will be over in November so i can hang out and smash it up more often.

Jamaal: I dig playing you man. Our dittos make me giggle.

Sam: Droping me as ur dobles partner eh?

Steve: Never really talk to you much still your preety cool to me.

Mike: LMAO ur one funny kid. I didnt like you much when i saw you at C3 but have to say you grew on me. the trip to the springs was funny ****.

Ferdi: Cool guy. Only ONE thing **** your Ralts.....

Nite: dont know you other than at tournys you seem cool tho.

Im sick of one liners from myself so im done now write about me.....

Top Bottom