• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
hey rafa I cant go to your house tomorrow but ill go saturday
its a good thing you still read smashboards

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
Yea they always have videogame tourneys. I'll probably end up going for both the games and just to see what it's like. Is everyone going Saturday? I know the Aurora people + David and maybe Jamaal is going for all 3 days right? Where and when are you guys meeting up each day?
Not the coolest Aurora kid because he is far to cool for such events

YEAH I DOUBLE POSTED!!
I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE!!
SUCK MY ****!!
ALL OF YOU!!
EXCEPT FOR TIM

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, I'm sleeping with Jamaal, so that's how I'm meeting up with him.

Also, if people see me in the game room, don't talk to me as if I'm any good at smash, I'm gonna be a hustler.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
hey rafa I cant go to your house tomorrow but ill go saturday
its a good thing you still read smashboards
Not the coolest Aurora kid because he is far to cool for such events

YEAH I DOUBLE POSTED!!
I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE!!
SUCK MY ****!!
ALL OF YOU!!
EXCEPT FOR TIM
triple post
4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thiiiiiiiiis guy

Well, I'm sleeping with Jamaal, so that's how I'm meeting up with him.

Also, if people see me in the game room, don't talk to me as if I'm any good at smash, I'm gonna be a hustler.
No you **** i want to do that
time stamp of posts shows I called dibs.
Doesnt matter what you guys do ima be the greatest hustler there cause all I do is sandbag anyways so you wont be able to convince anyone, plus I'm an actor so I can fake a lost every now and then. See my profile? My profession has been sandbag guru since 2004.

Seriously though, I declare a bet right now, we'll have a hustling competition for the Saturday event. Whoever gets the most money off of hustled money matches win. Winner gets super special awesome.

Tim is right.

Also, the rules for Smash are not conventional this year.

Link: http://www.ndkdenver.org/forum/index.php?topic=2571.0

Also, there's no prizes or anything for winning. It's all for funsies. So you know. But the game room is filled with full-days worth of gaming alone.

And now Tim officially sucks at Brawl for three days.
We should all get to the finals though, and have either a 2v2 or a 1v1 finals and show these kids what Snake/MK is all about. Cause seriously, no matter what an FFA is never good. 3 people FFA is ok but still dangerous.

I ****ing love you MikeZ

Ferdi edit:

To all those who missed it, since I have a PhD in overall weabooness,

The guide -

http://www.allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=1165

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Event 52 melee only tourney, Oct 18-19, bringing in everyone who's still pro:

http://www.jmloredo.com/Event52/meleeupdate.html

Entrance fee

- $20 for Singles
- $15 for Doubles
- $5 Venue Fee
(now why can't WE have this kind of entrance? The venue itself can hold 300 people!)

Prize split

- 1st - 50% + OoS Bonus($500)
- 2nd - 35%
- 3rd - 15%
- 4th - $20

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=186283

With my 30(it's actually 32) MPG highway Car:

From my house it'll be 608 miles. 8 hours 47 minutes, 9 hours about.

608 / 30(my car's MPG highway) = 20.27

20.27 x $4(estimated $ per gallon) = $81.08

$81.08 / 5(people in my car) = $16.2 per person for gas

So if you're joining everything + gas its only going to be $56.2, about $60. Bringing in food just assume $100 would be it(depends on where you eat, I mean MickyDs everyday means its only going to add like $20 to actual money needed. $100 is safe but you can always bring more).

Only problem, it'll probably take us all the way into monday to get back, so to those who cares about school I guess it's out for you, for those not(or can just make a blatant excuse), it's a great opportunity as it's most likely going to be big.

Who's considering? Cause I definitely am. Maybe we can get another big OOS carpool if we get a bigger car.

Ferdi edit: Think about this ASAP cause we are REQUIRED to register and you need to know your doubles partner if you're signing up for that. Plus we need to get housing if we're going right? Who wants to blow off 40-50$ when you could be smashing with people instead?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I'd definitely consider it. I have to check first, though. I might have something that weekend. If not, we need to get back in shape. Colorado is PATHETIC at Melee right now.

Thiiiiiiiiis guy
Don't say it like that. That's how Steve says it. I.E. THE WRONG WAY!

Seriously though, I declare a bet right now, we'll have a hustling competition for the Saturday event. Whoever gets the most money off of hustled money matches win. Winner gets super special awesome.
Sounds kinda dope to me, actually. I might try and do that with sumdat GGs. Dunno for sure yet, depends on how much playing on pad messes with me.

Erg

Smash Cadet
Event 52 melee only tourney, Oct 18-19, bringing in everyone who's still pro:

http://www.jmloredo.com/Event52/meleeupdate.html

Entrance fee

- $20 for Singles
- $15 for Doubles
- $5 Venue Fee
(now why can't WE have this kind of entrance? The venue itself can hold 300 people!)

Prize split

- 1st - 50% + OoS Bonus($500)
- 2nd - 35%
- 3rd - 15%
- 4th - $20

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=186283

With my 30(it's actually 32) MPG highway Car:

From my house it'll be 608 miles. 8 hours 47 minutes, 9 hours about.

608 / 30(my car's MPG highway) = 20.27

20.27 x $4(estimated $ per gallon) = $81.08

$81.08 / 5(people in my car) = $16.2 per person for gas

So if you're joining everything + gas its only going to be $56.2, about $60. Bringing in food just assume $100 would be it(depends on where you eat, I mean MickyDs everyday means its only going to add like $20 to actual money needed. $100 is safe but you can always bring more).

Only problem, it'll probably take us all the way into monday to get back, so to those who cares about school I guess it's out for you, for those not(or can just make a blatant excuse), it's a great opportunity as it's most likely going to be big.

Who's considering? Cause I definitely am. Maybe we can get another big OOS carpool if we get a bigger car.

Ferdi edit: Think about this ASAP cause we are REQUIRED to register and you need to know your doubles partner if you're signing up for that. Plus we need to get housing if we're going right? Who wants to blow off 40-50$ when you could be smashing with people instead?
lol
i wanna go
i got the money i guess

and i'm also a registered link user

---- LoVo

Top Bottom