• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I concur with Tony. Didn't you say you'd be able to play with us soon?

Sidenote: puppies eat everything =(

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
That they do Tim, but also on a sidenote, Mob is a beast partner in doubles, definately wanna see you more around. Also, I should probably just stick to 1 smash game seeing as going back and forth from melee to brawl just isn't gonna cut it.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
rawful my waffle, but seriously, this is magus, and moblin if you're online right now call 303-888-8777 and come play brawl with me tony and tim, we will be here for a while. or post your number and we'll call you!

It's funny you think that I was good all along, Tim.

I really sucked until like a month ago, when my tech reading started getting better. I seriously was that bad when we played online. I got monstrously better BECAUSE of you guys pwning me all the time.

Then I went against you in the first round and Yang in losers' >.< Hope the brackets for the next one are bigger... :p

Really, though, that was a lot of fun and it was cool seeing everyone IRL. I'd love to start in on GG and some melee too.

MaguS and I also learned something this tourney:

<IF ALL ELSE FAILS>

JUNGLE JAPES

Edit: Mag is that one up on Youtube yet?

you obviously are not good it is green greens dumb ************** ***

Edit: im not calling you anything i just put stars just so you kno and wont get all hurt about it

and

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Pokemans motivationals are win!

Also, to those still interested in Spore, I've gotten way more things done since I learned how to save. The space stage is ****ING MASSIVE. And once you get a lot of colonies prepare to be constantly attacked so you can't actually do much aside from going back and protecting them, but seriously there's too many planets to count and colonize it's awesome(ti'll you get attacked by pirates/rival nations).

Also, Large Hadron Collider.

Its That Time Of The Month Ok ? Let It Go **** Your Such A Woman And I Dont Know Your Number

EDIT: I WAS WATCHING THE NEWS AND THE Hurricane IS CALLED IKE AND THEY SAID AND I QUOTE "IT CAN DI EAITHER WAY (TO FLORIDA OR TEXAS) " BUT THEY KNOW IT WILL GO TO TEXAS BUT WE ALL KNOW THAT Hurricane ISAI WILL BE A CATEGORY OVER 9000 AND **** THE WHOLE WORLD STARTING WITH THE ukraine

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Ravin you havent ****en called me gosh darnit
just make sure to give me an idea when you will since i dont pick up the phone from numbers i dont know
oooooooor you can text me from aim or some lame thing like that

Ravin

Smash Lord
Alright, I work today, so you wont get a call till a bit after 7pm. xD Lotus and I spent our night getting my custom ready.

So youll get a call for sure tonight.

Edit - I may even have Lotus call you sooner, if need be.

S

ShadowLotus

Ravin you havent ****en called me gosh darnit
just make sure to give me an idea when you will since i dont pick up the phone from numbers i dont know
oooooooor you can text me from aim or some lame thing like that
Darnit boi xD That's why you didn't answer!
I tried to call last night T^T I'll text then call you today then =P

I ish excited xD

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
So, through further investigation and rigorous peer review, I have decided to change my screen name from MaguS, to JoHNs.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Whoever's going to NDK:

Where is it?
When does it start and dates of it?
How much to go?
Who's all going?
How long are you staying?

I've heard you can go just for a day instead of the whole 3 day or something thing for a cheaper price, need confirmation.

Back to Spore.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Whoever's going to NDK:

Where is it?
When does it start and dates of it?
How much to go?
Who's all going?
How long are you staying?

I've heard you can go just for a day instead of the whole 3 day or something thing for a cheaper price, need confirmation.

Back to Spore.
www.ndkdenver.org Yeah i might go just for saturday and i think it might cost 20$ for a day pass.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hey hey hey hey. Two of my Peaches died trying to do that tech.

And yeah, seeing as senior year Brawl tournaments seem to be stuck in postpondia, me and my full tank of gas are up for stuff. Anything happening soon?

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Whoever's going to NDK:

Where is it? Denver Tech Center Marriott

Marriott DTC
4900 S Syracuse St
Denver, CO 80237

When does it start and dates of it? Friday - Sunday (September 12 - September 14)
How much to go? Depends. If for one day, I think Yang's cost is about right. I personally am not sure though.
Who's all going? I know I am. Sounds like Ravin and Lotus are. Albuquerque, Timz, Tony (if he can steal a name badge.) Also Marronator.
How long are you staying? I'm staying the whole weekend, starting right as I get off work on Friday (so I'll be there around 1PM) Probably leaving midday Sunday though. I dunno about anyone else.
Yang's one answer is probably much more valuable than all mine, though.

Prepare for wackness and Narutards up the wazoo for you first-timers :laugh: Hoo hoo hoo!

Smores

Smash Rookie
Will any of you be able to make it to O.H.S.N.A.P.V4 on November 22nd in Norman, OK? There will be state crew battles, singles, doubles, and a ridiculous amount of money matches. You guys should definitely come if you can.

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Yang's one answer is probably much more valuable than all mine, though.

Prepare for wackness and Narutards up the wazoo for you first-timers :laugh: Hoo hoo hoo!
Haha Narutards. What a perfect term.

And yea, the smash tournament is on Saturday at like 11 am. I think it is like $20 for a day pass. I'll be there the entire time though :D

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yea they always have videogame tourneys. I'll probably end up going for both the games and just to see what it's like. Is everyone going Saturday? I know the Aurora people + David and maybe Jamaal is going for all 3 days right? Where and when are you guys meeting up each day?

Top Bottom