• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Kyo, meet up with us later, maybe?

Jam, can you take the light rail to my house tomorrow, so that you can go to the tournaments? If it's easier, you're more than welcome to come today, and stay overnight. I promise I can clean mah room a little, light some candles, and that we'll have a **** good time.

Tim, can you bring your laptop, and, if I bring the GameBridge, can we record the matches for semi and finals for each tournament, then toss them on Youtube?

Also, maybe MMs for anything we're involved in, if there's enough space.

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
OK guess what i figured out this tournament was almost my idea..... i am friends with the owners and one employee at gameswirl and i told him to get on the C3 site for rules and i guess they contacted DFG and made this **** official other wise it would have been a small tourny.

OH and i wont be able to go at all i have a birthday to go to after my parade...... it was destined for me to not go to this tourny.

and please kick some asian kids *** when your there he will ither be playing wolf or marth the kid wanted to MM me but now i cant go..... IM pissed.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Just wanted to say I'll be at ranbat tomorrow... I might lose right away though since it's my first tourney and I'll prolly be nervous out of my pantalons.

Only thing I'll be in is Brawl singles, cuz I own GG but IDK how to play it

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
You'll be fine, Moblin. It's a double elim tournament, anyway. Just remember that no one takes Brawl seriously, and you'll be fine. :D!

Damn your sig, Kyo.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
If anyone wants to stay over night at my house post on here, I know it's late but in case you want to just drive up tonight, play some games and then we can go from my house in the morning.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
-_- Didnt you give up playing brawl in a good level?
i dont think we are going to unban the electroplakton level just so you can suck at it
Since when were you in a "good" level? Also nobody likes you and the only redeeming quality you have is your mom being attractive.

*edit*
What time is it and where?

*edit 2*
Tony, I heard time told you the om nom nom joke XD

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
The Om Nom Nom has destroyed my spirits. D:

11 AM?

3929 E 120th Ave (120th and Colorado)
Thornton, CO 80233
Phone: (303) 920-GAME

Can someone print up the SBR rules, please? I need to edit them a bit, but I'd really like to have a hard copy present at the tournament.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Since when were you in a "good" level? Also nobody likes you and the only redeeming quality you have is your mom being attractive.

*edit*
What time is it and where?

*edit 2*
Tony, I heard time told you the om nom nom joke XD
**** colorado is the definition of good
You leaving only makes that definition a fact ^ ^
But seriously
I hate you
most annoying kid i have ever met -_-
And stop quoting jokes/memes you were never part of noob
its only fuels my hatred towards you
Like the mom thing
I only hate it when you say since you probably dont even know how that whole thing started

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Just wanted to say I'll be at ranbat tomorrow... I might lose right away though since it's my first tourney and I'll prolly be nervous out of my pantalons.

Only thing I'll be in is Brawl singles, cuz I own GG but IDK how to play it
I won my first two matches at my first tourney, so don't feel too nervous. I might be there tomorrow depends on how I feel. I might have to work a garage sale, but I'm pretty sure it got pushed to next week.

You leaving only makes that definition a fact ^ ^
But seriously
I hate you
most annoying kid i have ever met -_-
its only fuels my hatred towards you
Like the mom thing
I only hate it when you say since you probably dont even know how that whole thing started
Oh noes Guild smash scene drama. It's tearing our guild scene apart.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Who all is gonna be at the ranbats? Wanna see who all is gonna be there so I know for sure that it's worth the drive.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
lol... I went to bed at 10 last night and woke up just now. Do you guys always play GG sleep-wasted?

Regardless thanks for the encouraging words ;) but they're wasted since I'm going Ganon.

this is kind of exciting though. I'm going in like an hour to play some friendlies to get warmed up, are they playing it on the wii? (GG?)

Igneous42

Smash Ace
lol... I went to bed at 10 last night and woke up just now. Do you guys always play GG sleep-wasted?

Regardless thanks for the encouraging words ;) but they're wasted since I'm going Ganon.

this is kind of exciting though. I'm going in like an hour to play some friendlies to get warmed up, are they playing it on the wii? (GG?)
You have a pretty good ganon, tiers may be against you but still. I know your Ganon has beat me plenty of times.

I don't even know who I consider my main anymore, Wolf I guess....I probably won't be do too well today, I need to find a character and stick with it.

And I plan on playing SC IV too, anyone know if the normal dual shock 3 controller is ok? I know usually tourneys like wired over wireless, but there isn't a wired ps3 controller is there?

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Actually, I'm not quite sure what to do after I show up. If my yu-gi-oh tourney experience is anything of a primer, I guess I'll just show up and shove over my entree fee and follow the crowd when 1:00 rolls around....

Anyway you'll do fine too, Igg. Just use that beast zelda

edit: can't wait to play people IRL, even if I still don't know who you are lol

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
You leaving only would make that definition a lie :(
But seriously
I love you
most attractive man i have ever met -_-
its only fuels my love towards you
Like the mom thing
I only love it when you say since you probably dont even know how that whole thing started
Fix'd, plus Tony or Tim told me how it happened when I first heard of it, I asked if she really was hot and they gave me the low-down. Seeing that I didn't know it was an inside joke.

Smasher thought your mom was hot? O rly? Also, not everyone who was there when it happened joins in the fad, and don't give me that crap that you don't get into fads you didn't start (since everyone in the scene says the mom and Whats the matter fads anyway).

Also, what are you going to do about it? Whine and sit in the car then stare at me?

*edit*
Seriously though, I don't have a problem with you, I don't even know you, and I don't care if you like or dislike me. I'm still in the scene because I like some of the people as well as the smash, so suck it up.

korgoth

Smash Rookie
hey anything goin on tonight? I'm on my lunch break and get off work at 5:30

huh... so i guess there was a tournament today after reading back a bit, oh well. but if anythings goin on afterwords lemme know

Top Bottom