• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
happy B-DAY and dont worry i wont post any Caramelldansens. oh and ill be at the swirl thing i kinda live there sometimes.... jk but i hang out there alot and i might be able to house someone maby....

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I might compete in that soul calibur novice division...

of course if I did that I would also show up for smash. I'll try to get that day off

Actually I already have my schedule for that day. I don't work till 7:30, wonder if I could go to the tournament and get back in time for work...

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
LOL never mind my last post..... I got a parade. I HATE marching band... i'll be there too late to play but i will watch and play friendlys. and i want to be on a video....

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, I added the pot fee for Smash teams. Sorry about that!! Teams will have a pot while singles won't because the PSP AND THE GIFT CARD IS ON THE LINE!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Well, just a couple of days before the first ranbat of the season. Let the race for the best ranking and sponsorship begin!! Let's get Cutthroat!!

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I have been playing The Smash bros since i was like 12

In other news Is anyone else going to the nar tab?

It sounds super special awesome

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
im gona try to go but i cant make any promises a parade takes a few hours and kickoff is 9 or 10.... i think. I will show up late and just chill and watch maby play some friendlys and GG (need more Bridgette)

nar tab?

It sounds super special awesome
what's that?

btw i don't feel like going to the ranbat because it's totally NOT super rare awesome chocolate-fudge covered mega super... card.

i don't see why not, here it is, the blue eyes white dragon.

that's the least threatening name for a monster i ever heard. what kind of noob would want a card like that?

i'm here for your blue eyes old man and i won't take no for an answer. now give it to me.

no.

curses, foiled again. i'm going to go hire some thugs to kidnap you now. i'm a billionare so, don't even think of pressing charges.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
what's that?

btw i don't feel like going to the ranbat because it's totally NOT super rare awesome chocolate-fudge covered mega super... card.

i don't see why not, here it is, the blue eyes white dragon.

that's the least threatening name for a monster i ever heard. what kind of noob would want a card like that?

i'm here for your blue eyes old man and i won't take no for an answer. now give it to me.

no.

curses, foiled again. i'm going to go hire some thugs to kidnap you now. i'm a billionare so, don't even think of pressing charges.
Kaiba:And look at the sweet price i won(blue eyes) *Rip*

tristan,joey,tea,granpa: ZOMG WTF BBQ

Yugi: Grandpas most treasured card!!!

Kaiba: yes the blue eyes is a rare card and this one will be never used against me

grandpa: ah my blue eys white dragon, my treasure, MI CORAZON

Yugi: HOW could u do such a thing(you *******)?

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
And if that doesn't make you fear me, then take a look at this!

Yes....You see Pharaoh? With my Millennium Rod I can force people to break dance!

See how he pops and locks against his will!? Truly, I am a formidable opponent!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Ferdi you need something besides the internet to bring lulz. I can see it now "Fredi's Comeback Comedy Club"

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Doesn't matter, it would close down within a week either way.
Yea I'd take too much money from other comedy clubs they'd ban me for being too good :(

So who wants to come play Guilty Gear tonight?
I might, depends on how lazy I am really.

LULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and mike i am lvl 20 mage you should play more cuz your never on you too ferdi and yang play ms
Yea...it's boring as hell, same thing over and over again, and I already experienced 4th jobs. My character is like lv10, Yang's is like 36, idk what Mike's is at if he even plays still.

Mike, you still want to install meltan?(melty blood)

Top Bottom