• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Ehh... my car broke down (and right when I was almost to Ft.Collins.) Probably needs a new transmission, but I won't be sure until this Tuesday when the dealership opens again. So I won't be traveling for a while again. Sorry mates!

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
out of a very fortunate occurance, I somehow got today off, so we should DEFINATELY do something today PLEASE since nothing happened yesterday =*(

Junpappy

Smash Lord
So....why did you guys choose not to upload vids of David ****** you at the big tournament?:laugh:

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up guys!! Well the season is here for the NVGA and Cutthroat is starting the season with a bang. Below is information on the first Cutthroat Ranbat of the year. Check it out!! Remember, this is where rankings for the NVGA and Cutthroat start to develope!!

Cutthroat Ranbat 1

Address:
3929 E 120th Ave (120th and Colorado)
Thornton, CO 80233
Phone: (303) 920-GAME

Date:
Saturday, September 6, 2008

Registration Starts:
Starts - Saturday – 11:00am

Tournament Start Time:

Tournaments starts at Saturday 12:00 noon- Sunday- Block A

Soul Calibur 4 - Experience Divsion
Note: This division will be for those individuals who tournament level experience in the Soul Calibur Series

Soul Calibur 4 - Novice Division
Note: This division will be for those individuals who have no tournament level experience in the Soul Calibur Series.

Novice Division players have the choice to play in the experience divsion if they choose.

Novice division players will play in a seperate tournament to win a prize but the money that they pay for the pot goes towards the experience division.

Winner of the novice division tournament CANNOT EVER play in the novice event section.

Tournament structure will be single elimination with 3 rounds per match.

Games:

3D:
Soul Calibur 4

2D:
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Smash Bros. Brawl

Price / Prizes:

Registration

$20 venue fee per person (you are allowed to play in all tournaments)
Note: You can signup for the tournament at the store

Prizes:

Soul Calibur 4:

1st - $30 gift card - Novice Division
1st - 1 PSP - Expert Division
2nd - $30 gift card - Exper Division

Smash Bros. Brawl:

1st - 1 PSP
2nd - $30 gift card

Guilty Gear Accent Core:

$100 bonus pot fee w/ $5 pot fee
1st - 70%
2nd - 30%

You can also go here:

www.coloradocutthroat.com/CutthroatRanbat1.php

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
So, I finished Gilgamesh. I don't think I like it anymore. Gay.

CREA, we would if there had of been footage. D:

When's the next UT tournament of decent size? I'm thinking about rallying together some CO players soon.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Tony I tried to call you from work and you didn't answer, I want to play some GGs / Smash / do some drinking tonight. If anyone is down for it let me know, I should be online for at least a lil while.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
lmfao, you might want to pick only two of them. Just one if you plan on playing Zappa.

I've run outta free time nao, guys. Ken, if you wanna learn GG, hit me up later tomorrow, or sometime Tuesday before I make plans. I'll show you the basics, and if you really do like Zappa, I can show you what I know so far. If you like Pot (=photo?) I can show you a tiny tiny bit, and if you like ABA, you could talk to Heibrahi.

Actually, who would be down for doing something tomorrow? I just realized that I don't have class until Wednesday. It's Steve's birthday, btw.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
****it Tony.

I would be down for doing some GG tonight/tomorrow, If anyone wants to go see Pineapple Express / Tropic Thunder tonight I would be down for that as well.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up guys!! As I mentioned early the first ranbat of the new season is here. We are working with a new gamestore as well. This will give us the possibiliy to provide great prizes at all our events and that's outside of money. Again, here is the information. Just show up at the place on Saturday. If you have any questions contact Tony and the tournament smash crew. Seeding established for singles and teams during the summer will be used for seedings.

Below is information on the first Cutthroat Ranbat of the year. Check it out!! Remember, this is where rankings for the NVGA and Cutthroat start to develope!!

Cutthroat Ranbat 1

Address:
3929 E 120th Ave (120th and Colorado)
Thornton, CO 80233
Phone: (303) 920-GAME

Date:
Saturday, September 6, 2008

Registration Starts:
Starts - Saturday – 11:00am

Tournament Start Time:

Tournaments starts at Saturday 11:00 am - Saturday - Block A

-Soul Calibur 4 - Novice Division
Note: This division will be for those individuals who have no tournament level experience in the Soul Calibur Series.

Novice Division players have the choice to play in the experience divsion if they choose.

Novice division players will play in a seperate tournament to win a prize but the money that they pay for the pot goes towards the experience division.

Winner of the novice division tournament CANNOT EVER play in the novice event section.

Tournament structure will be single elimination with 3 rounds per match.

-Smash Bros. Brawl Teams

Tournaments starts at Saturday 1:00 noon- Saturday - Block B

-Soul Calibur 4 - Experience Divsion
Note: This division will be for those individuals who tournament level experience in the Soul Calibur Series

-Smash Bros Brawl - Singles

-Guilty Gear Accent Core

Games:

3D:
Soul Calibur 4

2D:
Guilty Gear Accent Core
Smash Bros. Brawl

Price / Prizes:

Registration

$20 venue fee per person (you are allowed to play in all tournaments)
Note: You can signup for the tournament at the store

Prizes:

Soul Calibur 4:

1st - $30 gift card - Novice Division
1st - 1 PSP - Expert Division
2nd - $30 gift card - Exper Division

Smash Bros. Brawl:

Teams:
$10 pot fee

Singles:
1st - 1 PSP
2nd - $30 gift card

Guilty Gear Accent Core:

$100 bonus pot fee w/ $5 pot fee
1st - 70%
2nd - 30%

You can also go here:

www.coloradocutthroat.com/CutthroatRanbat1.php

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
dfg what would be the prize for brawl teams? same thing? 1 psp and gift cards? does this apply for both people or just the team? or will there even be teams? ZOMG REPLY SOOOOOOOON

Top Bottom