• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Oh snap, 4th place takes on the WIFI WARRIOOOOOOOOOOR!

One of them should get on aim to give me play by play

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So NOW you people play Wifi. Mmmmhhhmmmm.
I wanna play too...

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey Chap, if you get this message it hit me at here or at my email adddress:

colorado_cuttroat_connection@yahoo.com

I want to get you involved with a media project that is write up your alley for the NVGA and Cutthroat. I want in a nutshell want to make a promo video for Cutthroat and the NVGA. I will need some original music and I have some film that you can use from my guy. Let me check if you he still wants to work on it but I would like at least you to work on this and get it done by January. Think of it as a way to put something really important on your resume and I will pay the best that I can for it. Let me know!!

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
WFC is crap every night. Nintendo online sucks. And with their mentality it always will.

Very true, unfortunately instead of improving, WFC just gets worse. It still takes more than 30 minutes to connect with anyone on a basic brawl, and the lag is bad enough to make you want to throw your wii at small children. Seriously, Mario Kart Wii has the best online nintendo has done (it still sucks) and brawl has the worst.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
This Weekend= A-Town GG Tourny and North qualifier(sp?) for the NvS Teams fight.

Someone come over and play some GG / Smash

EDIT: A-Town thing might not have GG, checking into that now, if not anyone want to go down to the springs again?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Yearg, I would be havin' some of me mates over today but there be festives I rather be attending. Since ye *******s of the sea weren't be coming her anyway, I probably be doing that anyhow.

I was thinking I would have a "Fest" at my house tomorrow... If anyone would come.... 6373 S Jericho Way, Centennial, Colorado, 80016.

Most likely the cool people will be the only ones to show up though...

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I thought everyone was going to Rafa's tomorrow

Ferdi edit:

Chap - Do that NVGA C3 promo vid thing. And where's our ****ing montage? Oh yeah you told me this...but yeah anything with Ferdi and spam = good footage

Igneus - Since you got spore, and since I was randomly cruising through sporepedia:

Ravin

Smash Lord
So Walmart today, nearing the end of my nine hour shift, 11 - 8. Possibly about 7:45ish.

Samual and I are getting ready to walk back to clock out. As we round the corner from the carts, we see this fire.

Immediately I burst out "What the hell?!" Samual soon did after almost instantly.

These kids had apparently lit this shirt on fire, as one of the brainless morons began to try to step it out, his leg too, caught on fire. Rushing back to the cart side I grabbed one of the bottles of water we had and ran over, dumping it on his leg to douse the fire on him as he was screaming like a moron. Samual had rushed in to get management and call a code red (Fire)

Shortly I walked inside to call management to make sure someone was on the way, soon enough management did come and tell them if they got another compliant, they would call the cops.

So me and Sam are talking to the girl who does surveys, laughing about how it smelt like burnt marshmallows now when the girl goes "That trashcan is on fire..."
The kids laughing about this, by the way.

So the morons threw the smoldering shirt into a trash can that had paper, cardboard, plastic, and god knows what else flammable inside of it. Sam and I quickly grab the can, rush it around the side, dump our whole water container inside of it to smoother the fire.

We walk back over and I walk right up to the kids going. "You guys are ****ing idiots. If that would have hurt somebody you would have been in jail"

They didnt say anything and left shortly thereafter.

Thought Id share a little Walmart Love with everyone.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok seriously where is everyone going cause I know you guys told me all last weekend Saturday smashfest is at Rafa's and you called me earlier again saying its at your house tomorrow. I don't want to go to someone's house and be the only one there which is it? I know Mike is obviously saying his house but where is everyone else going?

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Ok The melee smashfest will be all weekend at lovos house since we need training for the event 52 crap
People can start showing up 12 or later

Oh melee players and guilty gear only
We will keep brawl to minimal-none
I dont need to post the address since melee players should know by now

LOVOS>Mikezors
Mexicans will be at lovos >.>

Ok The melee smashfest will be all weekend at lovos house since we need training for the event 52 crap
People can start showing up 12 or later

Oh melee players and guilty gear only
We will keep brawl to minimal-none
I dont need to post the address since melee players should know by now

LOVOS>Mikezors
Mexicans will be at lovos >.>
what a ****

Igneous42

Smash Ace
I thought everyone was going to Rafa's tomorrow

Ferdi edit:

Chap - Do that NVGA C3 promo vid thing. And where's our ****ing montage? Oh yeah you told me this...but yeah anything with Ferdi and spam = good footage

Igneus - Since you got spore, and since I was randomly cruising through sporepedia:

Oh **** yes. That's the coolest spore creature ever. I can't get it to work on my computer though. Which is pissing me off.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Oh **** yes. That's the coolest spore creature ever. I can't get it to work on my computer though. Which is pissing me off.
Yea lots of people are not getting spore to work and ****. Mine crashes always. I always lose tons of work so I kinda stopped playing.

The Dai-Gurren is a vehicle, presumably a military type I haven't checked.

The Chouginga Dai-Gurren is a UFO, which I'm using on one of my saves.

Ferdi edit: lolz @ Oprah over 9000 *****es

I'm heading over to Rafa's after I'm done eating and take a shower.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
She got rick rolled.

i was hoping she would have been like
"Oprah, what's the internet say about how many pedophiles are organized!?"
*crunch" "IT'S OVER 9000"
"WHAT 9000?"

Top Bottom