• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

C!Z

Smash Lord
Hey so I guess David said something bout us coming with you guys right? I just wanna make sure that's cool... I'll be coming for sure with or without David if there's room for me. I'll also probably be in Arvada several days before the tourney if anybody would be interested in playin some friendlies.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Love the sig Erg!! LOL!! Hey guys, if you are traveling out of state I need to make a decision on who wants / gets the sponsorship for Smash by the tournament next weekend. Right now the two players that are up for it is:

Ferdi
Tim

Is there anyone else who is up for nomination?

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Survivor is a CBS show, so it definitely isn't cable. But I'm not watching it just because Ken is on, since I don't care.

Top Bottom