• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
>.< Who's on Nite's account? Because the nicest thing Nite's ever said to me was "You're Demo?"

*edit*
Maybe I shouldn't have asked.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Is anyone else up for event 52? We might have to get an 8 seater and get more people going. I'd prefer it if the players that go actually care though, cause it IS a massive MELEE tournament. Plus I'm sure it'll be funner with 8 people. So far the people going is looking to be:

Ferdi
Ken
LoVo
MikeZ
C!Z(going for sure but I haven't gotten info about his arrival and stuff yet, will get today hopefully)
Dai-A(Dunno what's happening with this kid)

Tim? Yang? Tony? Kenny? CHAPZILLA? NITEZILLA?

If we can get this many people(8 or 9) I think we'll be able to get Ken's Yukon XL again. Ken, I need your word on this if we get it, make sure to take into account when your parents would need it and stuff, otherwise we'll just stick with my 6 seater and forget adding extra people.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
Is anyone else up for event 52? We might have to get an 8 seater and get more people going. I'd prefer it if the players that go actually care though, cause it IS a massive MELEE tournament. Plus I'm sure it'll be funner with 8 people. So far the people going is looking to be:

Ferdi
Ken
LoVo
MikeZ
C!Z(going for sure but I haven't gotten info about his arrival and stuff yet, will get today hopefully)

Tim? Yang? Tony? Kenny? CHAPZILLA? NITEZILLA?

If we can get this many people(8 or 9) I think we'll be able to get Ken's Yukon XL again. Ken, I need your word on this if we get it, make sure to take into account when your parents would need it and stuff, otherwise we'll just stick with my 6 seater and forget adding extra people.

What, I Melee tourney? I'm down! Though I'm not good. I need as much EXP so I can level up. Meaning: I'll go, if given details.

# is 720-290-0859

Text me <3

EDIT:
Oh yea I see what event 52 is. Wth Kanses. I hate that place!
Anyways. Wth.wth.wth...i'm interested, but chances are that I wont go. Maybe...College sucks...

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Ferdi, I want to go. I care about melee, and I think i'm getting a lot better than I was a while ago.

C!Z

Smash Lord

Ferdi
Ken
LoVo
MikeZ
What did you need to know?

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I'll come Mike, after work.

So, I really wish I had a camera tonight, I had a 148% zero to death banana hit/grab chain on moblin.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, for an explanation on the lack of replies, it's been a tough school month, end of first 6 weeks is always a bummer.

So I'll be at next weekend's tourney probably. I'll see when I can come to some smashfests too, I REALLY want to get into GG/whatever else it is you play lol

edit: ssshhhhh, he's lying

well we can get it but idk if people are going tony has no money nite is gay and dosent play anymore.... erg has no money..... chap doesnt eaither so idk if it is worth it anyone that is left is a gay brawl player

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
well we can get it but idk if people are going tony has no money nite is gay and dosent play anymore.... erg has no money..... chap doesnt eaither so idk if it is worth it anyone that is left is a gay brawl player

How did you know we were all gay? Secret's out I guess. Anyhow, Mike, I'll try to show up.

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
I got moneys, just time. Not on my side.
Also, I don't play BRAWL.

I'm I cool now? :B

Oh Mike..cool if I came over too, with that one guy, you know.

Maybe. If he ain't a B- about it.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Is it still going on? I just barely finished a ton of work and I guess I can go now.

Top Bottom