• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
When is the OK thing,

Just got shafted by my roomie so I might be broke for a lil while.

Aside from that Ill buy your stick Magus, give me a good to to call you so we can talk about it.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Awesome, Steve. Your phone back on then? I'll call you sometime this week and we can discuss maybe doing the sale on Saturday at the ranbat?

I guess I'll go to oh snap whatever but maybe I should play brawl once in forever. Unfortunately, I lost my brawl at Tim's house that one smashfest ago with the sleepover.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
I really really really want people to goto the Oklahama thing, just play brawl for a few games and you'll be fine mike.

And Steve, the OK tournament is Nov. 22-23rd. We'll have plenty of time to plan for it and number crunch.

korgoth

Smash Rookie
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=193450 here's the link to the tourney korgoth. It'd be fun to take a bunch of CO for this.
yea thats a ways off i can prolly go just gotta get offa work. how are you guys planning on gettin down there? cus i'll pitch for gas if someones driving. But dont count me in for certain yet i gotta check in with work and see whats up with school still.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
So wings is back on tuesdays, only hella early. 5:30-6:00 pm.

Also, I feel I owe you guys something for being a douche, not showing up,saying I can't because I'm too busy,saying I'll go but don't, going out of town during tournaments, and pretending that I'm dead. So I'll try to do something........nice...

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
There's multiple people on these boards that can drive silly. I for one can so it wouldn't just be you for most of it!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I'm actually doing a test upload right now. I took a while trying to get the **** thing working, plus took a while trying to get it so it records good and not choppy which happened ALOT. Fixed it though. I'm also testing quality so it would be optimized videos, I tried to do stuff yesterday but utube was down for maintenance. Also took me forever to ****ing find where the **** videos save to FFFFFFFFFFFF probably took the longest of them all, until I found the videos somehow gets saved to a created folder called "TV recordings" instead of "Gamebridge recordings" since that was the freaking option I used...

Anyways, basically starting to upload but there's a lot of videos and im running low on hard drive space so trying to do it as fast as I can while still doing other stuff mainly DotA and homework blaaaaaaaaaaargh. I mean its 4 hour of videos and each match is taking like 1-2 minutes tops so its going to be alot. Also put up 2 playlists on my youtube, one for SSB64/SSBM/SSBB and another for GGXXAC. Greg asked me to kinda upload them so the cutthroat scene has videos to show and stuff so I will probably have to make one for like either SC4 or just make a C3T playlist or something I'll figure it out.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Idk how far in you started recording although past finals is probably when you guys started? Note that the first video is in gamebridge's better quality and the second one will be in best quality. So quick quality check. Also, when was this ranbat again?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Quick quality check shows that best quality is indeed THE BEST. If you watch the first vid it's allright, but the 2nd vid gets a "Watch in high quality" option under the video on the right side. And it is TONS better.

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
The vids look pretty good

wait, The Ranbat in Thornton is on Sunday? oops. That complicates things. Looks like it'll only be Brawl and SC this time..

btw, Has anyone noticed that no one played MK last time except that little guy? Does no one on the CO scene main MK, or what? >.>

MoblinMan

Smash Apprentice
Lol, 2 Ranbats. K.

I'll be there with the dawk lawd on Saturday. Probably. I know it's early, But are there any updates as to who is going over to rep. in OK?

edit: nvm I might make it

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok so this gamebridge is very frustrating, its constantly making the video I record skip, chop noises, speed up/slow down, and I have no idea how to fix it! :mad:

I can get very few videos up at a time cause the thing's being dumb, the program itself, home intervideo also sucks, sometimes I'm not even able to press the record/stop record buttons cause it lags and ****s up the videos. Go****it. If anyone knows exactly how to fix this(such as not pausing at any time during recording or something like going back). There just doesn't seem to be a permanent fix. And out of 2 hours of videos I got through like 10-13 minutes not mentioning it takes like 30 minute to upload a vid into youtube.

Ferdi edit: if someone is able to do it instead tell me, cause I can't go through 5 minutes without encountering the same problem. If possible tell me the EXACT way you record the VHS tape from the VCR(like button presses and stuff).

Note I'm recording using composite setting, best quality, default device and audio.

Ok so this gamebridge is very frustrating, its constantly making the video I record skip, chop noises, speed up/slow down, and I have no idea how to fix it! :mad:

I can get very few videos up at a time cause the thing's being dumb, the program itself, home intervideo also sucks, sometimes I'm not even able to press the record/stop record buttons cause it lags and ****s up the videos. Go****it. If anyone knows exactly how to fix this(such as not pausing at any time during recording or something like going back). There just doesn't seem to be a permanent fix. And out of 2 hours of videos I got through like 10-13 minutes not mentioning it takes like 30 minute to upload a vid into youtube.

Ferdi edit: if someone is able to do it instead tell me, cause I can't go through 5 minutes without encountering the same problem. If possible tell me the EXACT way you record thr VHS tape from thr VCR(like button presses and stuff).

Note I'm recording using composite setting, best quality, default device and audio.
Ferdi seriously, just let me upload the videos on my super computer. I could do that while running tf2, dota, itunes, and maple all at once if I needed to.

Also, is anything going on tomorrow?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Ferdi seriously, just let me upload the videos on my super computer. I could do that while running tf2, dota, itunes, and maple all at once if I needed to.
If this happens, just chunk together matches. Like... all of my Zappa v Potemkin as one match, all of my Zappa v Slayer, etc etc. Each new match-up counts as a new match. Unless they exceed 10 minutes, anyway.

Also, I'm looking to get a laptop soon. Maybe I can finally join people in TF2!

If this happens, just chunk together matches. Like... all of my Zappa v Potemkin as one match, all of my Zappa v Slayer, etc etc. Each new match-up counts as a new match. Unless they exceed 10 minutes, anyway.

Also, I'm looking to get a laptop soon. Maybe I can finally join people in TF2!
I'm the only TF2er and DotA is where it's at. Anything going on tomorrow (asks again)?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Couple of reminders:

-If you have never played in a Soul Calibur series cutthroat event or are new to soul calibur in general you are allowed to play in the novice division of this event but in the end it is at the discretion of me to decided.

-All novice tournaments and teams will start on Saturday at 11:00am sharp

Ok, it's game time people. Hope too see a lot people out this weekend!! Peace!!

Here is the link to the tournament for the details:

www.coloradocutthroat.com/CutthroatRanbat3.php

Top Bottom