• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

El_LoVo

Smash Ace
so who else is going to Event 52
so far it is
ferdi
me

and erg has school friday and monday so i don't know if he'll go.

who else is going?

I'm going to event 52...

(it's mikezor/wiisports/rovo).

I already have it planned but we can't use my car unfortunately.

BTW, what is our crew name--Fredi Comeback 10k? And who am I teaming with? Ferdi? Lovo? Erg? Dai-A?

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Question to everyone? I want to do teams for Smash as well but that means that it would have to be a pot fee of $10 per team to play teams. If that is fine with everyone I will add that to the website tomorrow. Let me know!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterg. Ok then, we will add teams to the mix as always but that means that teams will be early then novice singles and expert singles. So Smash players are getting three tournaments!! Yay!! What do you want to do with GG guys?? We can have that as a side tournament at $5 too if you want. So prett much for $30 you could enter:

Smash Teams
Smash Singles Expert
Smash Singles Novice (if applicable)
Soul Calibur 4 Expert and Novice
Guilty Gear Accent Core

Does that sound like a good time or what???

Dai-A

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to event 52...

(it's mikezor/wiisports/rovo).

I already have it planned but we can't use my car unfortunately.

BTW, what is our crew name--Fredi Comeback 10k? And who am I teaming with? Ferdi? Lovo? Erg? Dai-A?
:( sorry but i think i should have a teammate. but if i dont theres always a wii sports right :D?
Lol i need a crew :(
ILY Ferdi <3

Ravin

Smash Lord
DFG, if you look at your page, when it says "Brawl Expert" It says, "This is for fighters who have tounry level experience in Soul Caliber 4"

Just thought you might wanna fix that... xD

Chap™

Smash Journeyman
I'll do it but idk about the Original music, OH OH maybe I can have Jeris produce a track or something!!(I'll probably end up producing with Erg or something for this)

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey Chap, if you get this
message it hit me at here or at my email adddress:

colorado_cuttroat_connection@yahoo.com

I want to get you involved with a media project that is write up your alley for the NVGA and Cutthroat. I want in a nutshell want to make a promo video for Cutthroat and the NVGA. I will need some original music and I have some film that you can use from my guy. Let me check if you he still wants to work on it but I would like at least you to work on this and get it done by January. Think of it as a way to put something really important on your resume and I will pay the best that I can for it. Let me know!!

Top Bottom