• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Wait a sec, so the smashbiweekly is going to be on the 12th? Just making sure about this. If it is, I can't make it, I could go somewhere Saturday(tomorrow) though.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
No, just Sunday. Ignore the post that says Saturday. If you show up Saturday, you will find either a locked house, or people looking at you strange.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Lol meno, a bunch of us aren't on the first post, you aren't special. Tony is way too lazy to update that **** with every person that shows up for 5 posts then never talks to us again. Not saying you will be one of those, but there have been plenty.

Also, Tims address = 11th and Josephine, Denver, CO 80206

That should work for google maps, Ill get his exact address later.
Ah, I see...

Okay, the location and time seem cool - and right next to Cheesman Park! How convenient.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Man that is old. Like the first thing I searched for since I wanted a cool Slayer costume. On that note, I'm picking up Dizzy as a second and Zappa for the hell of it.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wow, Ferdi, way to be original with your character selection. Maybe you should pick up Eddie next, eh? Zappa's fun, though. Be nice to have Zappa dittos with ya. You should practice the dog most, and I can just help ya with ghosts. Sword is pretty much intuitive. :D!

kyoshiro1221

Smash Rookie
Ok first of Tony i love you no more pink costumes for me. Second i wont be able to stay all day sunday im going out to dinner for my brother(birthday today) and sisters(the 14th) birthday together dinner thing.... so yea just give me a basic time to show up and a time we might be done and is GG gona be there?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Current plan is to start brawl singles at noon so they get done first. So I guess people can start showing up at 10, earlier if they bring me coffee.

GG may be here, but maybe not a tourney of it. Priority of tourneys goes: brawl singles/melee singles are FOR SURE. Doubles will depend on time. Beyond that, if it isn't too late, we could see about a GG tourney.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Hah! Well, clearly the Cupcake belt of luck worked for you.

But for now it must rest in its secret location, that it may one day bring fortune to the next worthy smasher.
Hahaha. No joke. I was trying so hard to get it. Turns out my manager where I work owns the exact same belt...

If I fail miserably at this next tournament I'm going to have to buy a cupcake belt. I'm under the impression it gives me the ability own face now.

We have immunity.
Wait a sec, so the smashbiweekly is going to be on the 12th? Just making sure about this. If it is, I can't make it, I could go somewhere Saturday(tomorrow) though.
Try not to be too bad ***.

Also, it looks like your tags are gone... again.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
so I'm not dead...started a new job and started playing wow again....

But I kinda wanna start getting back into smash. I always have Sundays off so anything coming up? I might come if so. I'll be really rusty though, not to mention I was never amazing to begin with. But if there is something going on I might try to make it.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
The biweekly is at my house, Tony. >.>

Also, a reminder that I'll need people to bring wiis/brawl/melee/mem cards. I could also use a surge protector or two if we end up with a good chunk of tvs.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Anyone heard of the new Tech called ISJR? It looks nifty for heavy set charas and peach lovers.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
EVERYONE SHOULD COME to the tourny at Tim's house tomorrow.

tourney starts around 12. 5$ each event & Free GG after.

I want at least 16 people so when I win I can finally get yoshi up on the char rankings lolz.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
so I'm not dead...started a new job and started playing wow again....

But I kinda wanna start getting back into smash. I always have Sundays off so anything coming up? I might come if so. I'll be really rusty though, not to mention I was never amazing to begin with. But if there is something going on I might try to make it.
I was wondering where the cool kid went. Tomorrow is a smashfest basically, so you should show up at Tim's house.

11th and Josephine, Denver, CO 80206

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
11th and Josephine, Denver, CO 80206
Alright, I really should be making this, but can I get an exact house number or something? Or a house position? Or the paint color? Something.

I've had bad experiences with Google Maps. :urg:

Edit: nvm, Tim posts same time I do!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Same plans exist for later today:

Address is 1048 Josephine St. Unit C, Denver CO 80206
We'll still try to start noonish, can show up at 10 or laters.
If you need help when you get close, you can call me at 303-888-8777, or cliche at 720-236-7904
Each event is $5 entry, if we do doubles then it's $10 per team.

Hope to see everyone here!

Top Bottom