• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
We lost the ability to add tags? What the hell? Were we turning up in too many tag searches about Sinz sleeping with his girlfriend?

On a separate note, I may be able to get that housing for you Sinz, I'm gonna check with my dad soonish about if I can use his house for people.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Only some of us lost tagging. Seriously, that guy is failboat10k.

Again, asking to see who is going to NM. I've texted a bunch of people and its looking to be a no. On a special note I might house NM guys/other OOSers.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
If people wanted to go down for just Friday, and maybe see if any of the cool kids there wanted to chill Saturday, I'd go, but I really don't want to take 2 days off in a week to play video games.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Aww. That sucks. Poor Colorado tags. You will be missed.

On a lighter note, housing would be great.

Also, does anyone want to house me and three others July 25th and possibly the 26th?

Pretty please :)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Current theory is that they're reworking tagging and killed it temporarily, or tagging is for premiums only.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
Aww. That sucks. Poor Colorado tags. You will be missed.

On a lighter note, housing would be great.

Also, does anyone want to house me and three others July 25th and possibly the 26th?

Pretty please :)
the smash portion of the event is canceled for july and tony give me the link to d/l all the stuff to play kof98 online

Ravin

Smash Lord
Tagging is not for premium members. I can go to the other thread I am in and tag it just fine, with a limit of two tags. They just might have gimped your tags for some reason. XD

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
(This is Steve)

Still a Nites house cause somejerk left me here, on another note, if anyone wanted to come to nites to play smash, then give me a ride home, cough tony cough, tha would be sick.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I still want to go to NM... Ferdi and Yang would go right? Only two more people are needed.
That'd be great to see you guys down here.

the smash portion of the event is canceled for july and tony give me the link to d/l all the stuff to play kof98 online
I don't know what Smash thing you're talking about.

Me and three other Smashers are going to be heading up there for The Offspring concert. I was just hoping we could stay at one of your houses so we didn't have to pay for ridiculous hotel costs or have to drive back to Albuquerque after a *****in' concert.

We could still do lots of friendlies :) Maybe you could turn it into a Smashfest?

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I don't know what Smash thing you're talking about.

Me and three other Smashers are going to be heading up there for The Offspring concert. I was just hoping we could stay at one of your houses so we didn't have to pay for ridiculous hotel costs or have to drive back to Albuquerque after a *****in' concert.

We could still do lots of friendlies :) Maybe you could turn it into a Smashfest?
Yea Yang they're going here for channel 93.3's big gig. Don't you listen to the radio?

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
1st Denver Bi-Weekly

Tims House

Noon, July 13th (Sunday)

Brawl Singles & Doubles and Melee Singles if there is interest and time.

5$ / event

If you want food bring it.

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
Lol meno, a bunch of us aren't on the first post, you aren't special. Tony is way too lazy to update that **** with every person that shows up for 5 posts then never talks to us again. Not saying you will be one of those, but there have been plenty.

Also, Tims address = 11th and Josephine, Denver, CO 80206

That should work for google maps, Ill get his exact address later.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yeah, I haven't updated the first post in a while. People just spammed their stuff, then disappeared. Gay stuff, there.

Also, Starfish is amazing, and Alt-f4 is a grumpy pants.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
My address is 1048 Josephine St, Unit C, Denver CO 80206

We're looking at starting around noon or so on Sunday, so I suppose show up before then so someone can register people. I'm not running this thing!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman

We're looking at starting around noon or so on Saturday, so I suppose show up before then so someone can register people. I'm not running this thing!

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hah! Well, clearly the Cupcake belt of luck worked for you.

But for now it must rest in its secret location, that it may one day bring fortune to the next worthy smasher.

The Marth

Smash Apprentice

We're looking at starting around noon or so on Saturday, so I suppose show up before then so someone can register people. I'm not running this thing!
Wait is it on sunday too? Cuz i cant make saturday

Top Bottom