• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Does anyone know when the next part of the CCCT is supposed to start up? Augest 7th? Link please.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176818

edit:
Anyone doing anything today? I have a 2 day break(and tomorrow) so lets fest, I really want to be good at GGXXAC, I'm considering just joining the C3T one for their competitive atmosphere.

Ferdi edit: And for some reason its amazingly hard for my Marth to beat Kenny's Fox now, not that it was easy before but right before we went into brawl and I played Kenny it was pretty weird since I thought it was easy back then. ****IT KENNY STOP GETTING GOOD BY NOT PLAYING!
lol well, I was going to host today, but I forgot that I hit the invisible post button >_> But none the less, I'd be up for whatever if someone else hosted too.

@ spiritdragon- for smash? at your house? cuz, thats eaiser for me to get to than boulder
So does that mean your not coming? I guess it is pending if Ferdi hosts something...

Edit: lol I just realized your PlatniumPiano. Yay for someone else who plays the piano! XD

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Smashfest at Ferdi's
(with GGXXAC, I have the Wii version so if anyone plays the PS2 one bring your own PS2...)

1743 E. 100th Pl.
Thornton, CO 80229

CALL ME/POST IF YOU'RE GOING 1ST!!!

Cell # 720-937-8993(I have texting if you need)
AIM: divinechaosdemon
MSN: Infinite_chao5@msn.com
YIM: spiritdragon999
Steam: spiritdragon999

Currently attending:

Yang
Magus(+ friends?)
Boulder David(maybe?)
Random Mike + like 2 friends(maybe)
Mikezor?
Tony + Steve?

Current Setups:

2 TVs with 1 Wii and 1 Gamecube. I could mvoe more TVs over but I'll need more systems, so if anyone would like to bring one as a precaution..

Bring your own money for food! I'm cheap as hell but there's cheap fast food all over the place.
Bring your own GCN controller/Classic/Nunchuk+wiimote/Guitar.

Starts whenever, ends whenever. I don't work tomorrow.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Im still trying to piece together who I met at the CCCT...

I know i met Mike and Ryyu... and ive known Nite for a bit now. Who else is about that I know I at least was there. -.-

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Me, I'm the badass Sonic player.

Mike, you should just come to my house and play GG with me until Steve gets off work.

ALSO

Who is going with me to DFG's tomorrow?

Irmy

Smash Rookie
Ive heard rumor of a small tourney next weekend july 12-13, somebody should post something more about that if I'm correct. My sources might just be making this up, but yall should let me know.

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
I ****en hate not having Net
and i ****en hate you guys

IM DYING DAMMIT I HATE YOU GUYS
I want to play you guys but god dammit no one answers or is busy
Im just aching for some online/offline *** kicking
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Well, what might work for the AZ tourney is send Ferdi/Jeris/Mikezor/Yang down to kick butt in melee on thursday, then I can bring a backup crew to help pummel in brawl on friday. That way people worried about taking 2 days off only need to take 1, or people with classes don't ditch for a vidjo game.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Yo, this is the always amazing Zeal. First off, Ferdi loves men.

Second, Nite, Sam and I are coming to get you. DFG's thing started at noon, and I haven't been able to leave Ferdi's because Kenny also likes men.

Anyway, it'll be about an hour. Anyone else interested in going should give me a call at 720 496 8156, and I'll give you the info. :D!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
THanks for the number Ferdi. You will be receiving a lot of crap now.

Not really.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
I think someone took my phone when I wasn't looking and edited my contact "Colorado" which is Tony's number I believe to "Colorado is super ultra awesome" or something like that.

Also, someone ordered a pizza under the name "Kasha" where I work. Which one of you was it >.>?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Well, I meet the second requirement.

EDIT: I seem to be mentally unstable... and by that I mean completely ******** as I'm registered for Brawl singles three times... twice under out of state and once under X-Topia. Would someone correct my ***********, please?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I believe Yang was using a couple literary devices to make a lead with an obvious end, then suddenly say the unexpected, kyo. It's usually quite an amusing technique.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey Smash Heads, we need confirmation from players if you are bringing Wii's or N64 to help support this event. Again, you will get a discount and Cutthroat has some surprises for all of you. Will announce soon!! So let me know if you are bringing a console for support the event. We need about 15 Wii's and 5 n64 at the least.

Addtion:

We will be adding Mario Kart Double Dash to the mix as well. Will add that to the game list online!!

We will have hotel information and directions up soon as well!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Thanks to all the Smash players who came out to play some Guilty Gear. I will teaching people Soul Calibur if anyone is interested. With Sc4 coming out I want to give people the chance to learn the basics early so that if they want to play SC4 seriously they will have the ability too and won't be far behind.

Want to give mad props to the Smash players that play Guilty. Everytime all of you come over you get better. Good too see some new faces i.e Ferdi, Yang, Magus. I will throwing these events once a week to get people ready and give players the chance to learn more. Again, thanks for coming out!!

Bloshi

Smash Ace
How I added tags?

And if Altf4 is reading this, why can't we be fun with our tags? Nobody is going to search for stuff like "snake>obama", or "Ferdi sucks", unless they know us.

Top Bottom