• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
By windows movie maker, he means VirtualDUB. Get on AIM and I'll show you how to compress the files. I've easily compressed my 500+mb Audiosurf video into a 50mb video.

- Ferdi

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterg. Smash players, if any of you are up for some Guilty Gear playing I will hosting another gathering next weekend for those players who want to learn GG or other games. Just throwing out the invitation if you are interested.

The Marth

Smash Apprentice
The day I don't get on smashboards is, of course, the day someone holds a smashfest... Im pissd now -_-

Ya, I can make most smashfests during the weekdays. And PM me if you want my brawl code. I think I can take like 10 more peoples b4 its full...

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
hey i kinda maybe wanna pick up guilty gear...does anyone know a site like smashboards for gg?
dustloop.com

Is ****ing sexy ****, thar.

CTDSFTW
It's crazy how a ticking clock can be so iconic.

I also need to get my Guilty Gear back. :(
Marry me. Seriously, I cried a little. Then I saw it was gonna be a port, instead of a sequel. But then I realized that it didn't matter, CT is ****ing win. Thank you so much, Jamaal. Life is worth living again.

What is the clock for? Is it showing the diff Final Fantasies coming to DS?
Unless you're this guy.

The ticking clock is for the best thing to come from Square, EVER. Chrono Trigger (though Cross is up there, for me, as is TWEWY, still... CT is ****ing epic).

Cliche-Guevara

Smash Cadet
So anyone doing anything today / tomorrow?

I would be down for some smash / guilty gear

Also would anyone be interested in the idea of Denver Bi-Weeklys? 5$ / event starting next weekend?

Not gonna do it till I know if people would come or not but I will run them if people are interested.

Top Bottom