• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

The Marth

Smash Apprentice
Same plans exist for later today:

Address is 1048 Josephine St. Unit C, Denver CO 80206
We'll still try to start noonish, can show up at 10 or laters.
If you need help when you get close, you can call me at 303-888-8777, or cliche at 720-236-7904
Each event is $5 entry, if we do doubles then it's $10 per team.

Hope to see everyone here!
Will there be cookies?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So where is everyone?!?

Starting Melee singles first, if you guys want to how up still, you can make brawl.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Sorry I 'm not going but I'm so ****ing tired **** starting work at 4 AM. Also I'm broke until paycheck.

I could be dropped off somewhere in Denver tomorrow morning and picked up later, anyone up for some smash tomorrow (Monday)?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
To Meno, whoever was playing Peach, Mikezor, and anyone else ever aside from Steve :D!:

Sorry about being a bit of a douche/**** yesterday. It was a crappy, terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Still, that doesn't excuse me from acting how I did. I apologize for being so confrontational and downright mean. Totally not cool, especially to our newcomers.

With that said and done, Ferdi's Snake can suck mah balls. I'm coming for your GaW next, *****!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Uh good job everyone.

Note that due to family affairs I can't make the NM tourney. So those who was thinking of going with me(mike/yang/etc), I wont be able to take you guys. This is probably final.

Rafa's still good at melee, but the game is always stale.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
To Meno, whoever was playing Peach, Mikezor, and anyone else ever aside from Steve :D!:

Sorry about being a bit of a douche/**** yesterday. It was a crappy, terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. Still, that doesn't excuse me from acting how I did. I apologize for being so confrontational and downright mean. Totally not cool, especially to our newcomers.
Eh, don't worry about - I take offense like a brick wall. I had a lot of fun and definitely wanna come to the next one (maybe I won't speed the thing up single-handedly). Who ended up winning?

With that said and done, Ferdi's Snake can suck mah balls. I'm coming for your GaW next, *****!
Gah. I'll start with the Snake. :urg:

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Meno, if you want some one on one sometime this week, I might be up for meeting LATE tonight or mid-day tomorrow. I can give you pointers and all that fun stuff.

I'm not positive about late tonight, though. I'll prolly be with Lyn, but if I'm not, I'm up for some smarsh. Tomorrow, I hasta work out, call some places about jorbs, and then I'm free until the late afternoon, when I'll be meeting up with a GG player for funsies.

Ferdi, Melee can suck a ****. GG/SF3/CvS2 are bettar, mmhmm.

Still, at least it's better than Brawl (OR IS IT?!?), Tekken, and MvC2, amirite?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey what is the address for the colorado tourney in August?

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Meno, if you want some one on one sometime this week, I might be up for meeting LATE tonight or mid-day tomorrow. I can give you pointers and all that fun stuff.

I'm not positive about late tonight, though. I'll prolly be with Lyn, but if I'm not, I'm up for some smarsh. Tomorrow, I hasta work out, call some places about jorbs, and then I'm free until the late afternoon, when I'll be meeting up with a GG player for funsies.

Ferdi, Melee can suck a ****. GG/SF3/CvS2 are bettar, mmhmm.

Still, at least it's better than Brawl (OR IS IT?!?), Tekken, and MvC2, amirite?
Hey, smash is awesome! :mad::mad::mad: Although Brawl is kind of teh suck...

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622

Sorry, but I can't get a car except on weekends really. Plus I have pseudo-babysitting on weekdays, and I work out Monday, Tuesday, and Friday afternoons...

'less you mean Wifi?

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
That's what I presumed with you "competitive" yokels. :p
Though we might live close enough to each other to get a blue dot...

The Montbello Rec Center. It's decent, though it's gotten SO crowded as of late.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Not me or Sam. We're stickin' with our totally sweet hockey bods.

Nah, I've started going to a gym again. Getting waaaaaaay too fat, and I dun wanna main Bowser.

Meno, I wouldn't mind it if I didn't play Sonic. If you watch me play, you'll notice how much I rely on perfect shielding things, and really precise inputs/spacing. WFC messes with me something fierce. D:

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Maybe another time then. *practices against Sonic in the meantime*

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Not me or Sam. We're stickin' with our totally sweet hockey bods.

Nah, I've started going to a gym again. Getting waaaaaaay too fat, and I dun wanna main Bowser.

Meno, I wouldn't mind it if I didn't play Sonic. If you watch me play, you'll notice how much I rely on perfect shielding things, and really precise inputs/spacing. WFC messes with me something fierce. D:
Maybe if Nintendo had actually focused on some decent servers for what should have been one of, if not the biggest features in Brawl. But nope, Brawl's server runs on hamsters. Sometimes they get tired so they can't run as fast.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I started up on HIIT again. Good times.

EDIT: Hey guize, remember this thread? I updated the first post with some very tentative rankings. Be nice to get some comments on it going, ya noes?

Also, we can do it like the C3T rankings, where you can challenge someone above you, once per event. Best of 5, standard rules.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I am getting too good at Guilty Gear. Seriously, I'm finally able to do those Slayer combos that guy did at DFGs, just took a few hours in training mode and now I can juggle everyone awwwwww yeaaaaaaaaah boooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
lol, i'm getting my arcade stick here in about a week, i've been doing okay, I can combo better with testament but I really wanna switch to stick.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
And I'm using the Wii version with a GCN controller lawls. Hella easier with Ps2 controller but if I can combo with GCN control stick(not dpad, although I can use that too) then I can do it with anything.

Speaking of which, Tony, you saw that new Meta trick right? Make sure its banned in our August tourney despite how you said its finalized ruleset:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdmwKfPchms

And by ban I mean consider it for time ban as to prevent stalling, although it does make it unfair since he'll now be able to get out of any pressure while no one else can.

Ferdi edit: M2K's site

http://hometown.aol.com/oovideogamegodoo/myhomepage/profile.html

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Just started a WW Barb on D2 NL.

Current Gear:

Arreats
Mage Plate Nigma
GriefZ(31IAS 400dmg)
BeastZ(27Str :()
3BO CtA CS(on switch)
3BO warstick(on switch)
Highlords
SoJ
RF
Trang Gloves
Arachnids mesh
Sandstorm Treks(like 12/10 I think it was low)
19/13 Btorch
2WC GCs(1with 22life, other with 4dex)
Random 19life SCs
Random Fire/Ele/Cold 11%res SCs

Level 3 on NM Act 5

As of this point trying to get a Grush to hell, then tricking someone for a hell forge rush, then chaos ti'll whenever, you know the drill.

Ferdi edit: You know I've never had an Anni ever.

Top Bottom