• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
So i borrowed this friend's DS and I can't connect to WiFi, while my Wii can, even though my router's in front of me. This only happened since i lost my other DS :(

J

Judo Chop Action Supa Sami :)

hey im new to the smash scene. my boyfriend got me into it before he ended up cheating on me for some anime nerd and i really like it. is there anyone that could play with me sometime? i dont want to give out my address like you guys do because i dont know any of you yet but i can get a ride almost anywhere. my names sami and i play as samus because her names like mine, yay! i think im pretty good but i dunno. if any of you can meet up with me sometime id really like it.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
hey im new to the smash scene. my boyfriend got me into it before he ended up cheating on me for some anime nerd and i really like it. is there anyone that could play with me sometime? i dont want to give out my address like you guys do because i dont know any of you yet but i can get a ride almost anywhere. my names sami and i play as samus because her names like mine, yay! i think im pretty good but i dunno. if any of you can meet up with me sometime id really like it.
We have this guy named Victor you might be interested in...

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Do you play online at all? It might be laggy and sucky sometimes but it's still playing.

L

LemonLimePrincess

Hi im samis friend she told me about this place and well here i am. I love to play ssbb, me and sami play it all the time together. I think im pretty good i play a lot of wifi and im able to beat a lot of my friends. I love to play sheik, zelda, pit, and lucario. Ill post more later but im tired and sleepy byes ^ ^

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Welcome Judo Chop Action Supa Sami and LemonLimePrincess to the community. I run all the major events for Smash Bros. in Colorado. Hope too see you at one of our events. Go here:

www.coloradocutthroat.com

Guys, i just updated the Summer Slugger thread with some additional prizes that were added to both the Summer Slugger 2 and Summer Slugger 3. Check it out!! Enjoy!!

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
I can bring a wii.

We need housing. The place we stayed at this time is 2 hours away from Co springs.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Huh, anyone live closer to the springs?

Other news: I found my DS

Other Other news: Anyone have a link to a torrent or something to a cracked Photoshop CS3? I don't want to /r/equest off of the chan but if I have to I guess I will.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Oregon was awesome. Nevada took top 3. I am doubting we are going to get many out of state people for the 9th = /

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
yea i could watch my sig for hours
Me too.

Anyways, I know I've asked twice before... but no one has given me an answer yet.

Me and two or three others are going to be heading up there either July 26th or July 25th.

If we go the 26th we will only need one night of housing but if we go the 25th we'll need two. We'll pay you. Please don't make the New Mexicans sleep in their cars or expensive hotels :(

The closer to Denver, Colorado the better.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Kash, since I'm desperate for monies, I might take ya up on that. Still, you should see if Tim can house you, first, since his place is just a little bit further downtown, and much larger.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Just to let everyone know I have reserved a hotel rooms for people who need them. I was able to get them for a cheap rate and the hotel is brand new. Just go to the website for the event and look at the hotel info. It's real close to the venue and it's nice. Let me or Tony know if you have any questions.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Anyone know of a good game with lots of costumization options? I'd really like one that has mechas or robots or some kind to pass the time. I've always been into costumization and getting the best, like I play Megaman Battle Network for the decks(no card games, MBN is more action with card support), pokemans and their movesets, Zoids even, so yeah, just stuff that needs you to costumize a lot. Anyone played any game like this?

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Sounds like you need an MMORPG, Ferdi.

Elder Scroll games have a lot of customization, I hear. Wild ARMs games have a certain level of customization with it's skills. But you would probably like 4 and on more if you're looking for action + customizing. 5 so far is the most customizable.

Suikoden is customizable in the sense of characters you choose to use, the Runes that they have, and what skills you level up. I finished the 5th game with a team of people that probably 90% of the people who played the game thought was originally useless/not cool. Because I customized them to be sexy and invincible (not truly invincible, but he did about three times the damage as the next strongest party member.)

Nothing else is coming to mind right now, assuming those are even down your line of wanted customizations. I guess Persona 3 can sorta count also. And The World Ends With You.

tl;dr: Elder Scroll series, Wild ARMs 5, Suikoden series, Persona 3, The World Ends With You. None of these have Mecha, though...Well Wild ARMs 5, kinda. Front Line, Super Robot Wars, maybe?

Ravin

Smash Lord
You can try BOTS for a mecha game wise. I am about to start playing grand Chase myself. After playing LoZ TP, and finding much much amounts of sexy midna pictures, I am needing to new MMORPG

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I've played Elder Scrolls, alot already. Was thinking about The World Ends With You but I'm kinda lazy , I've seen Super Robot Wars but whats customizable about it? Don't you just choose then fight? I've played Wild Arms 3 but I'm not into the regular RPG type thing much anymore, and frankly, I really liked FF7's materia system.

What is BOTS?

Note I've played every Blizzard game ever, and I'm kinda bored of them until D3/SC2.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Kash, since I'm desperate for monies, I might take ya up on that. Still, you should see if Tim can house you, first, since his place is just a little bit further downtown, and much larger.
Doesn't matter to us. That'd be cool. The sooner the better.

Sounds like you need an MMORPG, Ferdi.

Elder Scroll games have a lot of customization, I hear. Wild ARMs games have a certain level of customization with it's skills. But you would probably like 4 and on more if you're looking for action + customizing. 5 so far is the most customizable.

Suikoden is customizable in the sense of characters you choose to use, the Runes that they have, and what skills you level up. I finished the 5th game with a team of people that probably 90% of the people who played the game thought was originally useless/not cool. Because I customized them to be sexy and invincible (not truly invincible, but he did about three times the damage as the next strongest party member.)

Nothing else is coming to mind right now, assuming those are even down your line of wanted customizations. I guess Persona 3 can sorta count also. And The World Ends With You.

tl;dr: Elder Scroll series, Wild ARMs 5, Suikoden series, Persona 3, The World Ends With You. None of these have Mecha, though...Well Wild ARMs 5, kinda. Front Line, Super Robot Wars, maybe?
NO! MMORPGs are made of fail and miserable.

However, Suikoden is awesome :)

You could try a Ragnarok private server. There is a lot of customization possible with skills and stats. The looks aren't quite as customizable, but it has the best PvP of any MMO I have ever played (in my opinion). Tell me if you want to try it and I'll join you.

Top Bottom