• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ravin

Smash Lord
I've played Elder Scrolls, alot already. Was thinking about The World Ends With You but I'm kinda lazy , I've seen Super Robot Wars but whats customizable about it? Don't you just choose then fight? I've played Wild Arms 3 but I'm not into the regular RPG type thing much anymore, and frankly, I really liked FF7's materia system.

What is BOTS?

Note I've played every Blizzard game ever, and I'm kinda bored of them until D3/SC2.
Its hard to explain Bots. It kept me busy for awhile. basically make your own robot out of three playable classes. blah blah.

only problem I had was once you wore certain items, they disappear after a certain amount of time. IE in like 5 or six days, a month or a year. Still wasn't liking that idea.

But i just started playing Grand Chase. Its quite enjoyable. :laugh:

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Have it already. Beat it, S-rank everything or w/e, obtained all parts long time ago.
Me too. Still a good game, though.

You could try a Ragnarok private server. There is a lot of customization possible with skills and stats. The looks aren't quite as customizable, but it has the best PvP of any MMO I have ever played (in my opinion). Tell me if you want to try it and I'll join you.
Dear God no...

i hear there is this game called maplestory and u can spend thousands of dollars on nx to customize your guy to look fly
lawlz!

It is worse because I was actually into that game at one point. *sighs*

There is always Runescape :p

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Help me I've been sucked into a generic MMO for some reason! I can't stop playing Luminary, despite it being the most generic grindfest ever. Picked it up a couple of days ago, and so far haven't played anything else.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hey Colorado players, we want more out of staters to come to this event. To do this we need ALL Colorado players to pre-register ASAP so people know it's worth there wild to come out and play. Remember, EVO is that same weekend so we have a little comp. Let's sway the masses to come our way. Go here:

http://www.coloradocutthroat.com/registration/SluggerRegistration3Singles.cfm

LET'S GO COLORADO!! LET'S HOW THE TYPE OF NUMBERS THAT WE PULL IN!! :)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
No nose goes means that whoever is left not touching their nose must go to boulder and train kaze to be the best teammate in the world.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
No nose goes means that whoever is left not touching their nose must go to boulder and train kaze to be the best teammate in the world.

Hey, who says I'm not already the best? I've been playing a lot... >.>

Anyways, I would be willing to make trips into Denver to train.

Irmy

Smash Rookie
Hello all of my fellow brawl players from Colorado. I was playing brawl trying improve my game (for the first time in idk how long) for about an hour, until I got extremely bored of playing. So I was wondering, how often/how much do you all play? I can only manage to play for MAYBE three hours until I get extremely board. This is a huge difference from melee which I could play for days upon days of pure enjoyment.

Basically, do you all get bored of playing brawl too?

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
Basically, do you all get bored of playing brawl too?
If I could play it all day long, I would. But.. I have a life.... or at least I like to think I have a life. See about 60 hours of my week are spent doing work related things. So, I guess I really don't have a life and am a slave to the man... wow.. this sucks *goes into a corner and cuts her writs*

Oh but Brawl is amazing. Most of the Colorado Smashers disagree (it's cuz they were good in Melee). I sucked in Melee, so I have nothing to lose! ( cept most of my Brawl matches D: ).

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
I thought it was just nose goes. Not no nose goes =/

I play brawl a total of 0-10 minutes a day. And those minutes are simply to figure out if something works(Fox UpB aim, Marth CG on space children, etc.). Same thing with melee.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Space children?

Also, I don't ever play the game alone. But I'll play with people for hours at a time.

Also, there is a puppy eating my pants.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
If I could play it all day long, I would. But.. I have a life.... or at least I like to think I have a life. See about 60 hours of my week are spent doing work related things. So, I guess I really don't have a life and am a slave to the man... wow.. this sucks *goes into a corner and cuts her writs*

Oh but Brawl is amazing. Most of the Colorado Smashers disagree (it's cuz they were good in Melee). I sucked in Melee, so I have nothing to lose! ( cept most of my Brawl matches D: ).
What if smash 4 is more like melee? Then you would be at a disatvantage. Surely Nintendo hasn't forgot about it's core gamers who actually like things to be competative....*looks at E3 08* nm...Knowing Nintendo the next smash will have smash balls that can't be turned off.

Irmy

Smash Rookie
What if smash 4 is more like melee? Then you would be at a disatvantage. Surely Nintendo hasn't forgot about it's core gamers who actually like things to be competative....*looks at E3 08* nm...Knowing Nintendo the next smash will have smash balls that can't be turned off.
LOLOLOLOL.
I just peed myself. No companies make games for hardcore gamers like me. I'm 1337. Nintendo is the worst. Xbox the least horrible, though if you look at Halo 3 and Shadowrun.... I've come to accepts Brawls suckiness though....

Ravin

Smash Lord
Nintendo never looked at the "core" gamers because it was never meant to be a competitive game. people seem to forget that...

Alot.

Why I laugh when people get pissed or say he "******" them over.

I enjoy it to be competitive, but I know it's not meant to be, and deal with it.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Guys, Pandemic 2, make a disease, spread it, kill the whole world:

http://www.kongregate.com/games/Blips/pandemic-2

Comic which you will soon understand once you play the game:
What a coincidence. I had found out about and played this game a few days ago! And thus, the comic brings great laughter!

I lost though. Madagascar, Cuba, and Greenland got lucky and closed down their **** before I could get to them.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Nintendo never looked at the "core" gamers because it was never meant to be a competitive game. people seem to forget that...

Alot.

Why I laugh when people get pissed or say he "******" them over.

I enjoy it to be competitive, but I know it's not meant to be, and deal with it.
People say he "******" them over because he went out of his way to do so, and said as much in an interview. That's why they're pissed. Developer sucking? Okay, whatever, we can live with it. Developer going out of his way to **** over those of us that will buy another copy when our old one dies? Most uncool.

Ravin

Smash Lord
Zeal - Oh I agree.

But people say things they don't mean or arn't supposed to. I believe the game was poorly throw together most underworked watered down piece of **** I have had to play.

But people still bought it. We all bought it. We all complain about things are broken, things are stupid.

But we keep on playing it, and thats all they really care about. So long as we bought it. It may have had a disk like piece of crap in the center of the case. and we would put it in our wii and wasted 49.99 for it.

But they still made money.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
We're not trying to argue that is wasn't successful. Just a **** move.

Also, **** Madagascar. NO symptoms, and the ****ers shut down everything ever.

EDIT: Been like this since like... day 23

Virus tech tree:

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I actually just finished infecting the world, results to be announced soon.

EDIT: Done and done. Ferdiosisisisis killed off the world. Somehow, I infected Madagascar AND Cuba after their borders closed.

Top Bottom