• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Audiosurf updates are awesome. Reminds me of Ikaruga only not as hard:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MIUKvevt84

Great Big Blue Remix or greatest Big Blue Remix?
I'd say greatest that's pretty epic right there.

Zeal - Oh I agree.

But people say things they don't mean or arn't supposed to. I believe the game was poorly throw together most underworked watered down piece of **** I have had to play.

But people still bought it. We all bought it. We all complain about things are broken, things are stupid.

But we keep on playing it, and thats all they really care about. So long as we bought it. It may have had a disk like piece of crap in the center of the case. and we would put it in our wii and wasted 49.99 for it.

But they still made money.
I didn't mean that comment in a way that I feel I got personally ****** by Nintendo. Fact, I'm in the same boat as Kaimkaze. I never played Melee competitively. But It's what Zeal said, they went out of their way to make it more of a party game. And Nintendo as a whole is going out of their way to cater to casual gamers with all their games not just smash.

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Nevermind. I probably won't even go now because everyone decided to **** on me.

If I do go it will be with another group of people, but they're going up and coming back down the same day, so I won't need housing regardless. Thanks you for your generosity and would be hospitality (lulz) regardless, Tony.

I'll let you know if anything changes.

EDIT: I hate that game. I got a runny nose while playing it and when I stopped it went away. Pretty sure that game is evil.

EDIT#2: What's the weather like up there?

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
Hey Kash dont go saying Lewis and I are the reasons this trip didnt work out k. I swear up and down you said August. You should have told us at least once this week when we were leaving so I could have been ready or checked sooner than the night we were supposed to leave.

Anyways sup CO hope to see you guys next month at your tourney :D

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Is anyone going to be hosting anything today? Cause seriously, its boring as hell.

Yang, remember when you said nobody's gone to where man has gone before? a.k.a. your house? Well you were wrong, Ken has, our Ken.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
IMO the hardest to infect is

God Tier:
Madagascar

Top Tier:
Cuba

**** Tier but still hard:
Argentina

In other news, someone doing a smashfest tomorrow? I'm so bored.

Make sure to advertise our August tourney more, its coming up in like pretty much a week and I didn't even realize!

**** man I needed to tell you guys something important but forgot it :(:(:(

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Hey guize, we need 6 more wiis for my tournament. Also, I'll be posting the flyers for the event later tonight, after I make 'em. If you could do me a favour and put them up in your local GameStops, schools, workplaces, whatever, I'd really appreciate it. This is the two-week mark, and is the best time to advertise to casual players.

EDIT: My bad, 8 more wiis.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Hey guize, we need 6 more wiis for my tournament. Also, I'll be posting the flyers for the event later tonight, after I make 'em. If you could do me a favour and put them up in your local GameStops, schools, workplaces, whatever, I'd really appreciate it. This is the two-week mark, and is the best time to advertise to casual players.

If I can come I will bring one, thing is I can't say for sure till I get my schedule for the day the tournament is.

And in other news not related to smash in any way: The English dub for Gurren Lagann sucks ballz. In fact it might be the worst English dub ever. But maybe I'm biased because that's my favorite anime. EDIT: So after watching the trailer a couple more times it's not that terrible. But Kamina really sucks....for the whoe 1 or 2 of you who might care.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie

Are you serious? Alone in our group who should have Wiis, that's like:

Me, You, Ferdi, Nite, Stevey, Yang, Tim, Kaze and a few others I can't pop out off the top of my head.

And you need 8 more!? Is no one from the group contributing?

Whenever you get flyers up, I'll pop them in a few spots around the HR. Including Jordan's front door.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I think we're good as far as TVs are concerned.

Btw, some SoCal players are talking about coming down. They'd be interested in SSBM. We need to practice. I don't want to get 3 stocked anymore.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
ive been practicing my technicals and stuff lately on melee, hopefully i can get a little bit decent before the tournament.

Demolisho

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, I just got Tim's IM since I've been away for a while. I don't know if I can house the people from Utah, I'd have to ask my folks.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
That final with M2K and DSW was so freaking epic, my god. BTW my new computer is the best thing ever. EVER. Nothing could beat it EVEN IF YOU SPACED RIGHT.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
Lol, ferdi you wanna come play some GG today at all?
i'm still not used to my stick so I need some real practice.

Top Bottom