• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ravin

Smash Lord
Looks like I will not be going to the second part of the CCCT, unless I somehow pull the funds out of my ***. XD

The Marth

Smash Apprentice
Adios CO smashers!!
I'ma heading for Seattle, and won't be back!!!!

For a long time...

Have fun and don't suck!

Ravin

Smash Lord
Why not? We have to drive all the way down to the springs both days. D:
Money is a huge issue. Haha, any money we are getting is gonig towards NDK. So unless i get over... i think 500? then i can go.

And right now i have 9 dollars and 11 cents. Haha

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
money Is A Huge Issue. Haha, Any Money We Are Getting Is Gonig Towards Ndk. So Unless I Get Over... I Think 500? Then I Can Go.

And Right Now I Have 9 Dollars And 11 Cents. Haha
9-11! Omfg It's A Sign Don't Go To Ndk Use It For Ccct!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Adios CO smashers!!
I'ma heading for Seattle, and won't be back!!!!

For a long time...

Have fun and don't suck!
Have fun getting rained on, is quite nice! And tell SCU to come play smarsh with us more, always nice to have more people to talk to and play with!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
hey ferdi what did u do with all the hrs i gave u on nl before i quit?
For a while I didn't mess with any of your equipments/HRs. Nowadays, All the HRs are gone, some stuff have been traded for better stuff, and the rest of everything is untouched still.

Ferdi edit: In GGXXAC news, I made a combo that takes out 78% of Sol's life(have not tested on anyone else yet) with 100% tension. I just need to get good at FRCing DOT.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up people. Another fighting game gathering at my place:

Guilty Gear Accent Core
TekkenR
Soul Calibur 3
Virtua Fighter 5

The party starts at 1:00pm Saturday. Let's get Cutthroat!!

Brown NITE

Smash Apprentice
Meanwhile, Tim and Steve weren't man enough to see Batman on opening night.
Yes Cause i suppose watching the sequel of an Ok movie is a must =/

And you are lame for not going to Imax

If you didnt
If you did **** you T_T
And this post means nothing now cause everything looks better there like 100X better

Oh and ummm smash?Anyone?

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
I'm going to a weekend long party tomorrow. Y'all can come if you wanna. :) DDR Tournament + Random games throughout the day on Saturday and Ultimate Frisbee + hanging out on Sunday.

Tony is a scrub and copped out.

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
OMFG Nite, you made my night!...pun intended WTF PWNT! but seriously guys

Who all is going to az12step!!?!

just kidding, but seriously, who's going to DFG's tomorrow, cus if you are ferdi, i was hoping I could maybe tag along with you.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo,this is DancingFighterG. Hey guys, since it's michelle's son birthday I don't want to conflict with that. So, lets move this to Sunday at 1:00pm so that people don't have to choo. Also, I need to spend sometime with the girlfriend.

South_Paw

Smash Ace
...whew

this is very late, but ive had no internets since i got back

i f*cking loved denver. im glad i finally got to meet everybody and chill with the CO scene.

i dont quite remember everything atm, but i do remember where i stayed, and a special thanks goes to tim, tony, and steve for that!

mad thanks to steve for making me walk around downtown denver a lot, twas awesome. and chipotle is too good

The Marth

Smash Apprentice
Man, the weather up is is freaking sweet. Overcast and 65. Perfect weather. And I might get to see kurt cobains grave :p

And Tim, Ill try talking to SCU but he's being all emo cuz he got his *** kicked at the biweekley XD (well...So did i...)

Bloshi

Smash Ace
ZOMG Dark knight was the best movies ever. Heath Ledger wins a "make people (Americans no less) laugh at terrorism award."

i think the joker is a pretty cool guy, eh does it for the lulz and doesn't afraid of anything

EvoZ

Smash Cadet
oh ya, well honestly, I think Diddy Kong vs Joker is like 80/20 in Diddy's favor, joker would afraid of bananas trust me!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Ok I know I asked this before but, if anyone has ANY idea where my DS could be I'd REALLY like to find it. I've found out that my MGC bag has a hole in it, and my DS could've slipped out without me knowing, so if anyone finds an extra DS(its one of those old silver ones, not sure what it has in the games but the nickname and stuff should say Ferdi or Ferdinand). I seriously hope it didn't get jacked cause thats super lame. The thing is I've been trying to use other people's DS and my WiFi just decides to be ***gy like Nintendo and I still can't connect anything. Like its saying my router needs an IP address or w/e while my old DS just connected every time.

Hey I would be up for some GG/Smash Ferdi if you feel like heading down to spend the night or something (since I can't have people over 'til later). I could probably get Kenny to show up too.

Top Bottom