• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Steam

Smash Hero
at least my team will be built for rushdown (probably) so he'll (hopefully) have a hell of a time trying to wall me off.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
MvC3 is this year's fighting game for CO.

Too bad I don't have it.

I ALMOST impulse bought it today, but there were none left in stock (lol).

MK.II

Smash Rookie
I played it a bit today. I think my team is going to be:

Viewtiful Joe
Dante
Sentinel

or

Zero
Amaterasu
Sentinel or Dante

I guess there's still a bunch of time to figure it out though.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I still love Brawl. I just love other games too. Brawl still is my fav but I would also like to try games with other characters.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I'll still play brawl with you dil~! <3

But ooooooh man this games addicting.
16 wins 7 losses. Not too shabby. :D

Since we all have the game or are getting it...
Its time...TO ALL TALK ABOUT HOW AWESOME ARE TEAM IS~! :D

Dante: I lead with him, and use him for big damage combos. Awesome range, and his light attack is a godly anti-air. Good support ability, and largest movepool in the game. My god he has so much attacks.

Oh that and hes awesome because ya know hes dante. :V

Deadpool: Tacks on damage at the end of dantes combos. Awesome camping game. =w=

Sent: ROCKET PUNCH. ROCKET PUNCH. RUUUUUUN!

Steam

Smash Hero
That's cause Okami was a damn good game.
were you another one of the 8 people who had it for PS2? :0

if so <3

@dillon- I only play brawl a lot because taokaka is no fun to play as or against online in anything less than a perfect connection. I drop every combo (**** character specific timing in lag) and would be much better off punching the D button into submission.

Haven't really tried SF online. I imagine El fuerte is a **** online so there might be epic lols to be had.

and I don't own MvC3 yet

I am also sad because I lost my GC memory card and now I can't play ganon in melee... sadface.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Wesker + Jill + Chris will probably be a ****ty team but I'm doing it anyway.
Actually, Wesker and Chris work really well together. Now we just have to see how Jill fits in.

i think it reduces chip damage, also don't forget to use x factor
Also builds meter.

that new game smell was awesome

anyways whats everyone's team looking like even though the game is young

im rocking Viewtiful SSStylish+ tier Joe/filler/Sent

maybe ill stick in a chipper like storm or doom in there or an assist to OTG with
Was kickin' it with Hsien Ko (A)/Arthur(B)/Deadpool(Y)

Start match with hsien ko super>tag into deadpool, then use arthur and her to zone/pressure/gain ground. All 3 can safely DHC into each other, though going from goddess bracelet to Hsien Ko doesn't work very well (which is why Arthur is 2, cuz Arthur+Deadpool DC is a lot of damage and a pretty safe DHC).

Prolly gonna add in Tron, maybe swap her for hsien ko, or put her on a team with her.

The 26th this month.

Just looked it up actually. I can't believe ya'll are having a MvC3 tourney so soon~! xD
Might enter. Seems like fun to enter a game that your inexperienced at with a ton of people that are inexperienced at it~!

EDIT: Too get you in the mood for a totally awesome game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT5sFmVDQBQ&feature=feedu

This channels posting a ton lately. learn up quick before the tourney~!
Stop pretending you're going to go.

Getting my *** kicked by Yang.

Oh well, learning though!
Yang kinda *****.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I still love Brawl. I just love other games too. Brawl still is my fav but I would also like to try games with other characters.
Same with me, I will always play Smash (and like it) but I'm willing to take on other competitive games too.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
What is X factor?

Also, this game is ****ing hard. No hitstop on the combos and you have to buffer the whole string of moves and it's hard to hit confirm

Top Bottom