• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

stingers

Smash Obsessed
I havent even used MK since june and I did that at the 2nd tourney we played (cuz I remember I beat you the first tourney we played) which was late winter or early spring so w/e lol

doesn't really matter tho

lose to yoshi more =]

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Only CO certified love here!

Naaaah come and go when ever you please to this thread~! <3 Your making this thread feel lively~! :3

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
No, black people are just better at fighting games. Trufax.

Also

We're not racist, but we're VERY unempathetic towards **** victims

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Im conflicted.

Long hair, or ability to wear hats stylishly?
My long hair just doesn't go well with hats. BUT I LOVE HATS AND HAIR EQUALLY!

AHH DECISIONS!

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No, japanese people are just better at fighting games. Troofakusoo

Also

We're racist, get *****
fix'd

Im conflicted.

Long hair, or ability to wear hats stylishly?
My long hair just doesn't go well with hats. BUT I LOVE HATS AND HAIR EQUALLY!

AHH DECISIONS!
hats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hair.
i cannot stress this point enough. cool hats are AMAZING, while excess amounts of hair just make you look poor and unable to afford a haircut and/or scissors.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
i cannot stress this point enough. cool hats are AMAZING, while excess amounts of hair just make you look poor and unable to afford a haircut and/or scissors.
Yeah, seeing as how I have an amazing job with my own hours and the longest hair out of the smash scene.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol.

Also, why don't you wear any hats?

What if you're poor and unable to afford a hat?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, seeing as how I have an amazing job with my own hours and the longest hair out of the smash scene.
Define:Stereotypes

Lol.

Also, why don't you wear any hats?

What if you're poor and unable to afford a hat?
i don't wear hats because 99% of my social life is in school and i'm not allowed to wear them there. I can carry them around but not ACTUALLY wear them and pretend i'm cool when really i'm just a douche (canoe).

& if you're poor and unable to afford a hat then you should kill yourself. there's no meaning in a hatless life.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Though I strongly wish I was any race other than whitey, I gotta admit our people did work in terms creating **** like technology and empires.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
I hate race talk. now. I have had enough of it after reading The Heart of Darkness for my English class.

So who all is going to splat?

I would be willing you give zajice and spelt a ride on saturday.

I wanna know who's gonna be there so I can play games and sell tickets tho :(

Roblin

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I will be there!

Also I would like to know who wants to buy tix to the show that day so I know how manyish to bring.

And Splat is gonna be awesome! I'm definately ready for a break in my school/work pattern! :D

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I would like to go to splat, but I don't think I'm gonna make it.

And at Dan, if you get stressed, just remember you're prolly doing nothing wrong and most likely nobody assumes you are. I don't know if you're the same way as me, but I almost always have the feeling everybody is judging me or I'm doing something wrong. As long as you do your best, you're doing fine. Haters gonna hate.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Thanks Dylan. It's nice to hear that :)

I get stressed because I live in a perfect world, where things are ran perfectly. Unfortunately, real life != perfect world.

When I do something, I feel I have the sole responsibility of it running smoothly. When something goes wrong, hell breaks loose. So yeah, I guess it does feel like what you experience as well, Dylan.

I disliked that the other officers of SPLAT didn't believe me when I told them that SSBB runs for 5+ hours.

Top Bottom