• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I wear hats and have long hair. Get owned little punk.
Too bad you can't pull off either of them. Ooooooh~!

Also go back to your old avatar. :< It was creepy, but it was a creepy thing that I got use to~! <3

fix'd

hats >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> hair.
i cannot stress this point enough. cool hats are AMAZING, while excess amounts of hair just make you look poor and unable to afford a haircut and/or scissors.
Baaah im starting to question it though! This one girl that was working at golden carol said my hair was cute n stylish~! <3 Tooootally rubbed it in my parents face who said it wasn't good looking. My ego was thoroughly stroked~!

And at Dan, if you get stressed, just remember you're prolly doing nothing wrong and most likely nobody assumes you are. I don't know if you're the same way as me, but I almost always have the feeling everybody is judging me or I'm doing something wrong. As long as you do your best, you're doing fine. Haters gonna hate.
I do the same thing, as if all eyes are on me. >w> I like how you word things though dillon~! Its comforting even if it wasn't aimed at me. :3

D:

But... Pikachu is yellow....

So does that mean you hate Pikachu too????

;_;
Juuuuust throwing this out there, but pikachu would totally be cuter if he was blue. '3'

Oh and stick to the blue ya got now~! It fits ya well saphy~! I'd color my text to but its a hassle to do everytime I post ya know? =w=

OHHH~!
And tear em at pound meno~! The whole state of colorado is behind youuuu~!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
A: I pull it off better than anyone else alive
B: She was lying, your parents paid her to boost your ego
C: This new avatar is mostly to frighten Meno
D: Meno will do fine at pound
E: Scrub.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Wait, is Pound this weekend?

**** all the haters. Especially you Ally. Meno gonna **** your MK up.

Also everybody wishes they were as cool as Tim. But nilla's aint **** and will NEVER be on his level. Give up now.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
what kinda colorado shirt?
Target is selling these country and state shirts. Greece, Mexico, California, Colorado. I just needed a good oos shirt.

Pound is like, two weeks away. lolz

But thanks errbody. NOW COME PLAY ME BEFORE I ACTUALLY LEAVE

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why Pound?
I've heard a load of negative crap about them from brawl players.
seems like they don't really care about anything but melee.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I can't think of anything bigger than Pound now that MLG is done. Genesis?

Plus Peach room and DC trip.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Me too! Meno when do you leave? I can help train for you for a couple of characters. I at least know the concept for a few high tier characters so you can learn how to fight against their gimmicks

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Juuuuust throwing this out there, but pikachu would totally be cuter if he was blue. '3'

Oh and stick to the blue ya got now~! It fits ya well saphy~! I'd color my text to but its a hassle to do everytime I post ya know? =w=
I can't see original Pikachu as anything other than yellow, just because he's always been yellow. XD

Yep, I don't plan to stop posting in blue, don't worry~ And thanks! :D Yeah, it takes more time to post, but at least it makes you feel better when you still manage to ninja someone ;D

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
can anyone find that old school smash picture of the colorado crew+utah as in gojira/FTS/thebuzzsaw? it was when we had that tournament at the dojo

i cant find it anywhere but i know meleemarth posting it was the most recent and i think the marronator posted it about 6 years ago

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
It's the saturday a week before a sunday, when you'll be hosting another smashfest for the trip to the gothic :D

Steam

Smash Hero
so steam left his wii-mote at splat. what a surprise. I manage to remember everything else, track down my brawl disc, not steal dan's Street fighter in my PS3 or his HDMI cable. but I always forget the wii-mote because it's ****ing useless. **** the wii and it's stupid stupidity

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's either existing as a furry or not existing.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

That's a hard one.

Roblin

Smash Rookie
I won my first tournament match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay :D

Also, it was cool to play and chill with steam, spencer, and dan. I had a great time playing brawl with everyone. Special thanks to dan for playing some bb with me and not sandbagging, it's helpful to my learning experience. All three of you also bought tickets to my show which is really exciting and I'm super pumped to have some support from the smash community.

If you want to buy tickets (Tony and Tim) please try and contact me so that I can meet up with you and get you your tickets prior to the show. I'm looking forward to playing some gamz and music on the 20th!

Steam

Smash Hero
shoutout to moblin for losing to his girl like a little ***** gentlemen

and incredibly hype melee matches.

also my olimar is pro

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I just realized lucarios the easiest character to play as if you have decent fundamentals.

Imma switch mains and make steam mad at lucario dittos by rolling alot. :D But no hes like...really good. Damn F-air all day. <3

Oh~! Also gratz on your victory roblin~! :D

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man~! That is really super neat Sunny~!

But~! Do you~! have to end so many~! sent~! ences with~! ~!~!~!~!~!~!????~!?~?!?~?!

Edit~!:

~!~!!!~!!~!~!~~!!
!
!
~!~~~!
!!~
!

Also~!!~!~
~!

Top Bottom