• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes~! I~! must~!. As~! much~! as~! you~! must~! have~! something PONY~! related~! in~! the~! majority~!~!~! of~!~! your~!~!~!~! post~!~!~!~!~!~!

LOVE~!~!~ THE~!~! SQUIGGLE~~!!!~~~!!! EMBRACE~!~! THE1!~!~~!!11111 SQUIGGLE~~!!!!~!~!~11~~1~```1~!!

~!~!!!~

~!!!~!
~!!!

~!

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Yes I must. Just a habit. Everyone has em, like your thing for ponies, or tonys sarcasm that comes naturally too him, or saphys need for blue colored, or steams.....furryness or jamaal thing for slipping in gaming terms into his normal post.

I won't judge people for there habits. I embrace em~!

SO EMBRACE THE SQUIGGLY EXCLAMATION MARK FOR ME~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
But I'm a real person.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes I must. Just a habit. Everyone has em, like your thing for ponies, or tonys sarcasm that comes naturally too him, or saphys need for blue colored, or steams.....furryness or jamaal thing for slipping in gaming terms into his normal post.

I won't judge people for there habits. I embrace em~!

SO EMBRACE THE SQUIGGLY EXCLAMATION MARK FOR ME~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!
but none of those are habits ... besides maybe tony's sarcasm.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
But I'm a real person.
Nooo, everyone heres just a figment of my imaginations. D:

but none of those are habits ... besides maybe tony's sarcasm.
Er....endearing character traits then? :>

You changed your post in the 1 minute I spent doodling PARTY~! pony~!
Fixed it for you, because you went to the trouble of drawing ponies and squiggles for us~! <3<3<3

Daaaamn though you drew that quick~! Zajjy never knew you were so talented~! :D

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
~! isn't an endearing character trait.
neither is being furry.
or ponies.
They're pretty much the opposite.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
~! isn't an endearing character trait.
neither is being furry.
or ponies.
They're pretty much the opposite.
Its not endearing because you don't embrace it. Don't be a meany like that. :C

Also my endearing character trait is not ~!.

Its....FLAMBOYANCY~! :D But thats hard to portray online so ya knoooow~!

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
THERE IT IS.

I was gonna post that image too, but I couldn't find it.

>sapph checks MLP archives

Steam

Smash Hero
so I'll ask for the 503987423th time.

anyone else interested in Genesis?

I'm more or less confirmed, Bessiah is iirc, and fish might.

r3d d09

Smash Master
smash bros, has everett/sinz or Tim talked to any of you about housing people from Utah? the time fram is 18-20th

we go on the morning fo the 21st.

just wanted to talk to you guys about it and if you got any questions, i can answer them.We would like it to be near the denver airport :) or as close as possible. it's for a MTG tournament that's being hosted there. Hook some brothers up :)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
anyone else interested in Genesis?
I am a go.

smash bros, has everett/sinz or Tim talked to any of you about housing people from Utah? the time fram is 18-20th

we go on the morning fo the 21st.

just wanted to talk to you guys about it and if you got any questions, i can answer them.We would like it to be near the denver airport :) or as close as possible. it's for a MTG tournament that's being hosted there. Hook some brothers up :)
:p

Is this in February?

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Zaj is now my favorite. Everyone else is not. Can someone house the utahians, I think there are 6 of them.

Bees!

Smash Ace
If I lived in Denver I would totally volunteer. However. Pueblo West would put you way off the beaten path(stupid **** **** **** of a town.) Makes me sad because one of the reasons I got a place was so I could house people whenever I felt like it. ****

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
There is a way to kick somebody out of the thread. It just involves coordination. I shall start.

edit: Pueblo sucks. Boulder's where it's at.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Don't even think about it. Its over 2 1/2 hours drive to get here.
Also coordination of kicking myself out of the thread
Pueblo DOES in fact suck.

However Boulder seems boring as well little town. Everyone does the same thing for fun. No variety in that. The redeeming factor is that Denver is close to Boulder.

Steam

Smash Hero
Boulder's legit. Unlike pueblo I know people there/people about to be there.

pueblo's like... mysterious depression society of **** this town

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Also coordination of kicking myself out of the thread

However Boulder seems boring as well little town. Everyone does the same thing for fun. No variety in that. The redeeming factor is that Denver is close to Boulder.
Not you :/

And I don't think you know Boulder...

Bees!

Smash Ace
I know little towns. They are always the same in the fact that everyone there enjoys the same thing. There is little variety in the way of social networking. Pretty much between the ages of 18-28. If you enjoy what there is there than you will like it, if you don't enjoy those few things the town has to offer(or its inhabitants have to offer) then you will not enjoy yourself as there is little else that people enjoy. Sorry Dylan not knocking it. Just that I don't enjoy partying or smoking weed. So naturally I don't fit in here(Pueblo) and I would likely not fit in there.(Boulder) Granted there is probably twice as much as that in Denver however there is enough of a variety of social settings/networks so that you can find something to get into regardless of you individually. Now I honestly don't think you are at all like I mentioned the flora and fauna of Pueblo of social networking to be. At least you can have a good time without having weed as a crutch to give you a personality/ allow you to have a good time.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
My grandma lived in Pueblo for a time before she moved to california to become indoctrinated into the rest of the old people society.

Anyway, I had a blast at Splat. Dan is really good at melee, and I enjoyed playing both him and Spencer in BB.

Also GGs to Steam's Falco.... ****

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I'm sorry, but you still don't seem to know Boulder...

I'm not sure what activities you're looking for in a city, but Boulder has a lot. The Pearl Street mall is the perfect place to just hang and people watch, there are plenty of parks, some with skateparks, there's the creek which is great for tubing in the Summer, the mountains, a lot of great places for concerts ( <3 the Fox), an amazing movie theater...

Steam

Smash Hero
boulder's also not that small of a town.

plus it's a college town so plenty of younger people who are somewhat successful and not completely absorbed in stuff like that. mostly... partly.... ehhh

r3d d09

Smash Master
11 days till utah is coming to your state. be prepared :) still need housing * get use to hearing this*

hook some bro's up.

small towns are awesome/lame. it goes both ways.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Denver's da bess in da SW.

But Boulder isn't terrible for chilling. There's plenty to do, and the scenery is awesome.

I dislike most the people there, but there are pretty cool people there. I wouldn't call it a small town, as much as a college town.

Small towns are the worst thing ever unless you're retired and anti-social. Then they're alright. I am the authority on small towns sucking. No one can argue with me. Ever. D:<

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
I'm going to be living in Boulder in a year and a half. Also I would provide housing if I wasn't 16 and didn't still live with my strict parents that think everyone from the Internet is a pedophile.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Also I would provide housing if I wasn't 16 and didn't still live with my strict parents that think everyone from the Internet is a pedophile.
Haha, QFT.

Pretty much my same situation. .__. I'd carpool with ya'll too tourneys if they didn't think ya'll were a secret cult of kidnappers disguised as a smash bros forum.

Sorry Red. :<

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Haha, QFT.

Pretty much my same situation. .__. I'd carpool with ya'll too tourneys if they didn't think ya'll were a secret cult of kidnappers disguised as a smash bros forum.

Sorry Red. :<
Have them take you to one to meet us? A Zournament would be good, since that's pretty much the only time you'll see a "parent".

Top Bottom