• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

r3d d09

Smash Master
I almost got thrown out for not having a job... and a lot of other stuff, but got a job, and decent pay * not what i'm use to* 8.90 isn't that bad. and i believe i get paid 10 bucks on sunday? meh. money is money as of now

any hookups on housing yet? :(

Bees!

Smash Ace
I guess you are right. Besides with all of the MLP pages you can become a fan of, you wouldn't like that anyways. You could have probably even used a MLP pic for your profile pic. But don't worry. You aren't missing out on anything.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hope that article is confirmed.

especially the part about the obnoxious use of pony pictures and derailment of threads.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I hope that article is confirmed.

especially the part about the obnoxious use of pony pictures and derailment of threads.
The ponies are the only ones that actually DO keep to a single thread. That's why there's a "general thread" locator, so it doesn't spread into every other thread. Sure there are people who use pony images in other threads, but that doesn't immediately mean derailment.

It's not a meme. Popularity doesn't immediately = meme. Calling it a meme is like saying MvC3 is a meme because it's popular right now.

And it was written by somebody who knows nothing about what he's talking about.

Derpy

Help with research needed
If you don't know who Derpy is, you don't know **** about MLP.

While /co/ initially loved the series because of the artwork and animation, fans on /b/ seemed to enjoy the plot and characters more. The “cute and cuddly” nature of this show is the opposite of what members of /b/ like to think of themselves as.
/b/? FREAKING /B/?

Yep, an idiot definitely wrote this. Everybody knows it's a /co/ thing.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Zajice is feeling the temptation of conformity. Don't resist! Give in to your anger! Strike me down! and your journey to the darkside will be complete.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
That group is tainted with not-G4. Icky.

What I really wanna know is...

WHERE DID THEY GET THE FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC FONT?

I WANT I WANT I WANT @_________@

"59,372 like this"

I will never ever ever understand the pony fad. .____.
Maybe try watching it ahurrdurrhurr?

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Maybe try watching it ahurrdurrhurr?
Watching a MLP show on my freetime would hurt my dignity too much. .___.
squiggly exclamation mark.

Nothing against it thought if you like it~! <3[ I'll give it this. The expressions and animation is definitely a highpoint of it.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
I just learned it was made by someone who helped out with two other shows I liked, so I watched the pilot.

It's like Sailor Moon for an even younger audience. Also, they kill things with rainbows, so it gets a point for that.

I don't think I can do another episode, though. So much fluffffff.

Still, some of the puns hurt so bad that they're good.

This is true for me, yet I'm still getting thrown out of the house in a couple months.
College?

The ponies are the only ones that actually DO keep to a single thread. That's why there's a "general thread" locator, so it doesn't spread into every other thread. Sure there are people who use pony images in other threads, but that doesn't immediately mean derailment.

It's not a meme. Popularity doesn't immediately = meme. Calling it a meme is like saying MvC3 is a meme because it's popular right now.

And it was written by somebody who knows nothing about what he's talking about.

If you don't know who Derpy is, you don't know **** about MLP.

/b/? FREAKING /B/?

Yep, an idiot definitely wrote this. Everybody knows it's a /co/ thing.
You must be new to 4chan. Everything on 4chan is tied to /b/ eventually. It devours everything. MLP is a meme now, and you need to accept it.

Meme doesn't mean something's popular. It's like an inside joke, only instead of sharing it with a few friends, you share it with a much larger part of the population.

Watching a MLP show on my freetime would hurt my dignity too much. .___.
squiggly exclamation mark.

Nothing against it thought if you like it~! <3[ I'll give it this. The expressions and animation is definitely a highpoint of it.
I'm sorry, but your name is Sunnysunny. Have you read your posts? MLP is decently written, at least.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Zajice hates facebook with an irrational passion. I've found this out a while ago and accepted it.

Also sorry OOS dudes, if I lived without my parents I would totally host a few people.

Also It's irrational because he even refused to see the movie, which is all about how Mark Zucherburg is the devil.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually I did see the facebook movie, lol.

It was good, but it didn't have to about facebook. Could've been about anything else and it still would've been good.

I just learned it was made by someone who helped out with two other shows I liked, so I watched the pilot.

It's like Sailor Moon for an even younger audience. Also, they kill things with rainbows, so it gets a point for that.

I don't think I can do another episode, though. So much fluffffff.

Still, some of the puns hurt so bad that they're good.
Everybody compares the pilot to Sailor Moon.

And the community's general consensus is that the first 2 pilot episodes are the least entertaining. I still liked 'em though.

The expressions and animation is definitely a highpoint of it.
It's reaction image central.

Everything on 4chan is tied to /b/ eventually. It devours everything. MLP is a meme now, and you need to accept it.
I hate /b/.

I guess it's kind of a good thing, because meme means it'll probably last forever, but then it's also a bad thing because it'll come with the immediate negativity of most memes. I dunno how an entire series/fandom can be a meme though.

But really, KYM doesn't know **** about memes, so it probably doesn't mean jack.

Even if I'm in college, I'm getting thrown out. 18 means get out.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I'm sorry, but your name is Sunnysunny. Have you read your posts? MLP is decently written, at least.
Different people.....with different opinions?
You really shouldn't be to surprised by that. xD

"Sunny" was a nickname my bestfriend gave to me back in Arizona who moved away. I kept it as my username to remember him by. However "Sunny" was taken and thus sunnysunny was born.

Now is a good a time as any to ask. Zeal, why do every chance you get, you jump on me for the littlest, most unnecessary things? I know you have somewhat of reputation for being harsh or sarcastic, (I think when I joined this thread their was a conversation about that going on so I didn't get involved) but this is ridiculous It seems more nitpicky then anything. Did I offend you in someway im unaware of? =/ I don't have anything against you ok?

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
It's Tony.

He's a good guy, but an ******* when you first meet him. And sometimes persists to be an *******.

Easy guy to work things out withthough.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
What you need to do with Tony's posts is dismiss the hostility in them and look for the point, which there always is one.

He also likes it if you rub under his chin.

Dekar173

Justice Man
Actually I did see the facebook movie, lol.

It was good, but it didn't have to about facebook. Could've been about anything else and it still would've been good.

Everybody compares the pilot to Sailor Moon.

And the community's general consensus is that the first 2 pilot episodes are the least entertaining. I still liked 'em though.

It's reaction image central.

I hate /b/.

I guess it's kind of a good thing, because meme means it'll probably last forever, but then it's also a bad thing because it'll come with the immediate negativity of most memes. I dunno how an entire series/fandom can be a meme though.

But really, KYM doesn't know **** about memes, so it probably doesn't mean jack.

Even if I'm in college, I'm getting thrown out. 18 means get out.
Dude you post more new****** **** than I see on 4chan how can you complain about /b/

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
/b/ sucks and is full of idiots.

Do I really need to say anything else? Anybody with a brain knows it's ****.

Top Bottom