• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
If anyone wants tickets they gotta tell me so before next wednesday and I'll bust my *** to get over to where you are to sell you one. They're going fast and we've got less than 9 tickets to go to get to 100. So if anyone wants one, please tell me!

That made me think of Oot. Good **** bees

Bees!

Smash Ace
Thanks!! Also I am going to try to get off that day. Moblin can you PM me details! I would love to hear Roblin's band!

Dekar173

Justice Man
Lol because the Diddy boards are pretty boring. <.<

It was fun infracting people for no reason and banning/unbanning people but it's completely pointless when only 4 people post in your boards.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I could've posted there if you wanted.
Would've given you legitimate reasons for infractions too.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Well it looks like my job isn't allowing me to take off work for Roblin's band performance :(
I ****ing hate it. They are working me to Death. I had 98 hours on this last paycheck. and the overtime just keeps coming. Sorry Roblin & everybody :(

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Fun times, everyone who showed up. I enjoyed seeing people I hadn't seen in a while.

Did someone leave a furry jacket here? I don't recognize it.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
omg... I hate you Zaj.

My favorite server on TF2 is now LEGION OF PONIES.

I know you have nothing to do with it, but I still severely dislike you.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Do they micspam pony quotes?

Cause I've seen pony servers that do. So awesome.

Like starting the match with Rainbow's "Time to take out the adorable trash!"

Bees!

Smash Ace
>.< That sounds awful, 98 hours wtf x.x

What did they say when you tried to get off work?
Just denied me. I have to get approval by submitting a request to get off. My computer wouldn't even allow me to submit a request. I have vacation time...It just won't let me use it. I guess they are too busy right now to let people off.

What do you do again, Bees?
Get *****ed at by unhappy people all day, tell people they should have read their contract when they signed up and get yelled at all day. Its not fun.

Top Bottom