• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
The hell is that suppose to mean? O.o
He's using a spy mask and using Tim's face.
So Inception...

Holy mind-bending ****!
That's a quad post. You're a terrible person.

Very good Tim....

But yeah, my face is blocked by Tim's mug. Stupid Handsome-kun...
I'm the black dude...and I'm the only black dude there. :(

Maining Dr. Doom and Captain America, f'sho!

the Marronator

Smash Ace
Ya, I'm definitely going to try to make it, considering how I won't be at supercon. However, there could be something that would prevent me from going. I'll try to make it a priority!

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
You're honestly good if you just bring yourself! :D

Also for Saturday, WILL WE NEED A SECOND CAR?

We have a:

Tim
Jamaal
Yang
Dylan
Peter

which fills one car perfectly. So do we need to prepare for anyone else?
Dano may be coming. He'll message me tomorrow with a 100% answer.

Lunchmeat going to be coming down in his own car? And LunchBox? What's going on with the []

Zajice?

Awesome! The bacon Marronator is coming!

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
Here's a picture of the venue (my basement). A lot actually isn't pictured :/ Just to give you more perspective, there's a porch outside that will house the drinks and chairs, so people can hang outside if it gets too hot inside. Though with all the ventilation, temperature shouldn't be a problem.

god**** ****s huge

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Inception is in the same mindf*ck category as shutter island, and both have Leonardo Dicaprio. Coincidence?!?!?! No. Loved both movies btw.

ROFL AT SOULJA BOY ANIME SONG. LMAO

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Oh good grief Soulja Boy. That kid was bad and a fool before but that definitely crosses any line of redemption. Anyone seen that episode of The Boondocks where Thugnificent loses all his cash and fame? Yeah, just like that.

I still need to see Inception, but I've had nearly zero time this week. Hopefully next week will be better. If I'm not scheduled as stupidly next week, anyone wanna go? :) I SHOULD be free on Sunday though.

Man LaTale music is so good. Makes me wanna play so bad just so I can get to the places with awesome music.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I made it about 2 minutes through that vid. Ferdi's picture is perfect. I feel like the creator of that song is in Jamaal's sig.

Also, cool Dave, carpool? I mean, I was gonna pass boulder to get to Denver, and if you were cool with the Peter detour this could work. But this would probably mean I'd need to drive to CO springs cuz Tim's car is full. I dunno. It might work. Text me?

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Inception is in the same mindf*ck category as shutter island, and both have Leonardo Dicaprio. Coincidence?!?!?! No. Loved both movies btw.
That's making me want to see Inception even more. I definitely want to see it before this summer is over. I've never seen Shutter Island, though.

Oh good grief Soulja Boy. That kid was bad and a fool before but that definitely crosses any line of redemption. Anyone seen that episode of The Boondocks where Thugnificent loses all his cash and fame? Yeah, just like that.
Thugnificent= LOLZ

That sounds like those people a couple blocks down my street.

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Pre-Zournament Meleefest at Roman's

Smash at Romans in an hour.

14376 E Tennessee Ave, Aurora, CO, 80012 Apt 214 Building 4. Apartments are located on the NW corner of Mississippi & Sable.

Confirmed so far:
Roman
Kenny
Mikezor

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
timotheee!!

thank you <3333

i just found out Havok is coming. He bought his ticket, i'm buying mine tonight. We arrive at i think 9:00pm, i'll check in a bit to make sure.

would it be cool if havok came with us? Are we smashing thursday night!?

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Alrighty guys.

So now that Zournament is tomorrow, I want to let you guys know about parking and other things.
  • NO DRUGS! If I find you smoking on my property, I'll kick you out of the house and out of the tournament. No refund.
  • Please don't park in the drive way in a way that blocks the side walk. Many people walk for exercise and we don't want to block them.
  • Please park on our side of the property first. After that, park across from the street. Let's try not to impede on our neighbor's property.
  • When getting to my house, DON'T RING THE DOORBELL! Walk around the house, following the lawn to the back of the house.
  • As stated before, we will only be using the basement.
  • NO DRUGS! If I find you smoking on my property, I'll kick you out of the house and out of the tournament. No refund.

Don't argue the first and last guideline.

Other than that, we're good to go down here!

EDIT: I should clarify that cigs are ok.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I notice you push that drug rule EXTREMELY hard. Did something happen once upon, Z?
If anyone brings it and worse case scenario happens, my family and I get cited since it's on and happens on our property. We opened the door to you, therefore we're directly responsible.

Nothing has happened, and I don't want that to change.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Sorry, Dan, I can't supply your weed party with weed :(

I had some, but now I don't and am high, so yeah.

Peter, call me at 7:30 AM do help guarantee ride.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Actually, I probably won't be making it anymore.

There's still a chance though, so don't count me out entirely.

Top Bottom