• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Well it started as a few people coming, then the next thing you know you got people saying they're gonna just show up and BADA BING BADA BOOP it turned into a fest.

I'm not a really good host for crowds! (but i'll try)

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Well it started as a few people coming, then the next thing you know you got people saying they're gonna just show up and BADA BING BADA BOOP it turned into a fest.

I'm not a really good host for crowds! (but i'll try)
Sorry, I didn't mean to invite myself like that.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Well my address and cell # are on Meno's Google Maps thing he made. I have two TVs already but one Wii (no homebrew or nothing so it's plain normal brawl. DEAL WITH IT). There are about 4 areas to set up TV's and systems if anyone brings extras. Anyone can start showing up as early as noon.

Underload

Lazy
1. People who can go need to brings TVs and Wiis.

2. Spencer, let's get in contact in the most convenient way possible for you, I don't want to inconvenience you too much with the whole 'giving me a ride' thing.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Sorry, I didn't mean to invite myself like that.
lol I don't mind if you show up (plus you gotta since you need to bring Peter with you), but don't you play Melee though? (I have melee so it's not a problem if people want to play it, just dont turn the whole day into a melee fest)

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
Well happy b-day Z. (even though I don't know ya too well.) I need a favor for someone that's going to kyle's house tomorrow....... NO! >_>

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Ok, people who are coming tomorrow:

Address: 2850 S. Waco St.
Cell #: 303-551-2114

If at all possible bring a setup (TV included) Unless y'all want to take turns on one all day, which I doubt.

I will try my best to be a good host/entertainer.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Phew..

Well I just wanna thank everyone for coming over tonight, lotsa fun just as I thought it would be! :bee:

I hope you were all satisfied with my hospitality. Great tourney!

Bees - ROB is getting too hard to beat! :( Thanks a lot for making the drive down here!
Meno - Didn't expect you to drop in, it wouldn't have been a fest without Peach.
Underload - Great job managing the brackets and getting a few recordings! (I expect to see Weegees whooping of your Ness up within the next 48 hours!)
JCVD - Also thanks for making the long drive down here and helping Peter get here.
Lunchbox - Nice meeting you, we need to make sure we actually play next time!
Chunky - About time you show your face on the scene again! It had better continue that way! LOL
Manny and Nate - Thanks for showing up! You guys and your speedy Brawl.
DAVE - ******* NO SHOW! :mad:

I plan to do this again in the future since everyone seemed to like the atmosphere provided, and since I did a good job right? :confused:

Daft_Punk

Smash Rookie
O hey, thanks for gettin this together, and tell your dad thanks for everything. but hey, you could give him half my thanks, cuz appearantly im half a person :V lol jk. Great way to relive a lil stress. Brawl and 'za
Host more, that was the best one I've been too. (considering this is my second one :s)

oh yeah ggs everyone I played. Need to work on my jiggs :c Need to get that jiggs/snake MU reversed :3

XLunchBOX

Smash Rookie
Awesomefest everyone!
Zero- 10 letters- best MK ever.Thx for the hospitality.
Bees- Thx 4 all the advice; it will definitely aid me in future matches.
JCVD- I appreciate all the advice, with you guys help I'll be at you guys level real soon.
Evry1else- Great mini tourney. Hope to play everyone again real soon.

Underload

Lazy
I plan to do this again in the future since everyone seemed to like the atmosphere provided, and since I did a good job right? :confused:
Tight.

Yeah, Luigi lulz will be up in about 48 hours, hope you don't mind. I just have things to do the next couple of days. I also hope you don't mind that I dub Benny Hill music over both matches.

Tourney matches will be up a bit sooner than that, probably tomorrow night if I'm not too tired. I need to do some editing on those, so, yeah. Good games to everybody.

O'chunks

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MrOchunks
hey guys ggs today <3. So glad I showed up today. It was awesome....... (I need more ROB experience, bees too gud D: ) Also I should have won that Mario Party game............. STUPID BOWSER! YOU MADE ME LOSE BAD! OOOGABOOGABOOGA!!

Kyle I'll try to make it to these as much as possible.... knowing Nate and Manny S lol they'll drag me there if they have to..... (so scared)...

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Fantastic fest Kyle! One of my favorites - specially since I won in the game that actually matters.

Also I'm remembering: "He share-stocked M2K."

lol

Top Bottom