• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Rizen

Smash Legend
You...left?...

Well I'm here.

I just had to pick up TC from the stop. I was gone for maybe 5 minutes...
Your dad(?) must not have seen you, he said you hadn't been home yet.

F***, I missed one of the few I could make.
If TC's still in Boulder give him my controller to give to me.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
K sorry I always forget to check smashboards throughout the day.

@Kozaike:
I'm talking mostly online here, I try to bait sledge and it kinda goes
LOLSLEDGE
5DD > 6DD NOPE THEY ALL MISS CUZ ITS ONLINE
ffffffuuuuu tager's in now.

@Z:
Name a time and place yo. I know you're PSN instead of 360 though :(. If there's a tournament or meetup or something i'll be down to show up and play with you. I loooooooooove Blazblue.

@Ryuudo:
Thanks for schooling my *** last night. I know I've never played anyone from Colorado online because I've never had a connection like we did last night. 99.99% of the time my connections are red/blue so i've never played anyone like that.

It's nice to see jin look like a ****** instead of 5D > 214D~C > 6CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC > B+C

like my friend does and I somehow fail to block it n_n.

Oh and yes I main Nu. I tried 'Kune first and I just can't do it...it's too awkward for me. Then I went to Noel, who I like, but I couldn't haida loop to save my ***, then I went to Rachel, but since she sucks in CS and it doesn't look like fun to play her I went to Nu, which was probably for the best because I really like the Zoning style, it's hella fun :D

Edit:

Oh and my XBL tag is TranZworld. You can add me if you want to play anyone. Or just leave yours too and I'll add you.

GotenOnNimbus

Smash Apprentice
...Oh yeah, I still am registered here.

I lost my Brawl disc for a good...6 months? And I didn't have the cash until recently to pick one up.

So...yeah. I can brawl again. And it feels good. Although I'm incredibly rusty with my usual characters.

If anyone cares to kick my *** sometime, let me know.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
...Oh yeah, I still am registered here.

I lost my Brawl disc for a good...6 months? And I didn't have the cash until recently to pick one up.

So...yeah. I can brawl again. And it feels good. Although I'm incredibly rusty with my usual characters.

If anyone cares to kick my *** sometime, let me know.
Agreed, if you'll beat me up in some tf2 and other pc games. On that note, is gameon open on Monday? Memorial Day lan sounds like a ton of fun...

iDoLiZeD

Smash Cadet
This is a post to inform everyone here, that on this date, Saturday the 29th of 2010. There will be Smash at my apartment.

Good day.

GotenOnNimbus

Smash Apprentice
Agreed, if you'll beat me up in some tf2 and other pc games. On that note, is gameon open on Monday? Memorial Day lan sounds like a ton of fun...
Ooh, I'll have to check. I'll see tomorrow if they'll be there. Most likely yes.

TF2? Oh most certainly.

Other PC games? Um...League of Legends and L4D2? I guess?

T0MMY

Smash Master
Good TOs will be up to date on the public skill level of players and be able to seed them appropriately (and UNBIASED!.... ps never let t0mmy seed lolololol).
Why not? I've been asked to seed tournaments all along the west coast because I know the players/been in the scene forever.

Top Bottom