• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Underload

Lazy
Ideally, it's: Underload, Sinz, Zajice, JCVD, Ally, Hall, Candy, Solid Jake, Fatal, Razer, some other Snakes that may show up that I'm forgetting, and my friend Enjoi who's considering going just to visit me. Aka one epic lunch.

I mean, this is just all hypothetical stuff, because I don't know if guys like Fatal, Candy, and Razer will actually show. But one can hope.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
From what I've played so far, all the new characters are fun. Dunno how good they all are, but they're fun.

Oh, but they just found a thing with Hakan that when he's oiled up, you can cancel his dash with any of his normals, so he can combo with things that shouldn't, and punish some thing that are safe.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Hmm on an unrelated note we should get the people going to NM together(somehow) and practice, do habit checks because I probably need one right now.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I have finals next week, so I'm probably gonna be stuck in Greeley. :/

Bees!

Smash Ace
A nice new shut the **** up(<3 ya) I will go out and attempt to catch you a chipmunk.

Also Meno I am sure we can just get some friendlies to warm us up when we get down there before the tourney.

Hall

Smash Ace
Ideally, it's: Underload, Sinz, Zajice, JCVD, Ally, Hall, Candy, Solid Jake, Fatal, Razer, some other Snakes that may show up that I'm forgetting, and my friend Enjoi who's considering going just to visit me. Aka one epic lunch.

I mean, this is just all hypothetical stuff, because I don't know if guys like Fatal, Candy, and Razer will actually show. But one can hope.
Ba-ba-bwah? Suuuuuper down

Way to rip off the Peach dinner, Peter.
I actually stumbled upon that. Those Peaches know how to have a good time.

Daft_Punk

Smash Rookie

Redbull+Model+Procrastination+Instruction=This.
*Hopes it won't completely ruin the page because its so big*
What'ya guys think?

btw, heres the original:

*yawn*
I got 2 1/2 hours to school, i think I'll go to sleep.

maybe :3

Top Bottom