• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So my mom gave me this gift card she got around Christmas that she never has the opportunity to use, since it goes to very specific restaurants.

So I go to the website, to check the balance, restaurants it can be used it (I only know one place it can be used at), and... well:
www.dinnerandfuncard.com

Lol get owned.

You can google search the website and get around it, but the rest of the website is trashed, and only shows restaurants for Las Vegas.

But I'm really diggin' the front page music a lot.
Ahahahahahahaha

What is the one place you know it works at?

FishBait73

Smash Rookie
Just to be clear, Fish.

I'm free THIS Saturday. I want fishfest to be this Saturday.

After this week though I lose my saturdays. But I got this one.
Yeah, it's still being held this Saturday. And then we should make some of the next ones on Sunday imo.

Also, who's coming again? I know DTL, Steam, Underload and (ofc) I will be there, and Tim won't come, but idk if others will or not. People should give me updates. =(

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'll be there!

I'mma probably carpool with Dylan - maybe Dave, Jorge, Tranz, FLUX???

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
I think i'll have a car for fishfest, but not sure yet. I'll talk w/ dave and see if he is off work/not parent pwned.

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Ahahahahahahaha

What is the one place you know it works at?
It's at place called Dora's over in Aurora (like on the edge of Aurora.) It's an alright Mexican restaurant. So I'll probably hit that up soon since I have it. It's close-ish to Tim's place (Same shopping center as that place Mikez0r brought us to with the egg roll noodle bowl, whoever came with us.)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
It's at place called Dora's over in Aurora (like on the edge of Aurora.) It's an alright Mexican restaurant. So I'll probably hit that up soon since I have it. It's close-ish to Tim's place (Same shopping center as that place Mikez0r brought us to with the egg roll noodle bowl, whoever came with us.)
I love that place!

Wait for me to get back from cali and we'll go have foodstuff together.

Also, I originally thought bees posted that drunk because of the typos, but high makes more sense.

Oh, and you BEST run zach.

Bees!

Smash Ace
**** you guys! I wasn't high. I was just acting silly by being epically dramatic. But w/e
Also can't make it to Fishbaits. Even if I could afford to I have decided that Denver is too far of a trip for me to make anymore...:(
Sorry Fishbait.

Steam

Smash Hero
bees could drive to steam's house and steam could give ride.

also will there be Blazblue at fishfest?

edit: gonna bring mario party to fishfest BTW. me and peter need to have a mario party 3 duel mode showdown since we're the winners of the first 2 mario party MMs.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Yo I can definetly bring my 360 for some blazblue at the fishfest if it's okay, maybe a TV too.

If we can't have blazblue i dunno if i'm going ;_;

Steam

Smash Hero
yeah I play with a pad so that might suck lul....

might lug my ps3 just in case dan or some other person with a ps3 comes

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
yeah I play with a pad so that might suck lul....

might lug my ps3 just in case dan or some other person with a ps3 comes
Fix'd for ya.

I'd love to make it. But right now my weekend is booked with coding. We'll see how Friday goes in terms of progress on the assignment though...

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Fix'd for ya.

I'd love to make it. But right now my weekend is booked with coding. We'll see how Friday goes in terms of progress on the assignment though...
So, is Friday Melee and BB happening? Or will you be working on homework?

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
(ಠ_ೃ)
Ahem...

Gentlemen and Gentlewomen: I now propound a unique endeavor as such that your eyes set behind golden-lined monocles may contemplate and will sanguinely follow with bouts of jovial laughter:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBu83-0vJbg&feature=player_embedded#!
Brilliant!

Oh****. Tim pretty much HAS to eat there if it has Dora's name in it.

Steam

Smash Hero
do 360 pads resemble ps3 pads in any way gameplay wise? or are they like totally different? D:

also if anyone has a ps3 stick or something bring it pl0x D:

Underload

Lazy
I'll be at Fishbait's around 3. Probably a little earlier. Hold the tournament later if you want to accommodate me, but if you don't that's fine. I have to break out the ol' ten speed.

Top Bottom