• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Rizen

Smash Legend
'Skipped the last few pages. NY smash>CO smash, big surprise. Only a few players are serious here.
tier list guisze
F Tier
Captain Falcon
Samus
Jigglypuff
Link
Zelda

Ganondorf Tier
Ganondorf
Haha, now Link completely sucks instead of absolutely sucking:psycho:. Kirin is too pro.

@Bees: If you can upload replays with Rizen in them please send me a PM. If not it's cool too. Thanks.;)

Bees!

Smash Ace
I like how I posted details for a smashfest and like one person responded to me. Everyone else is too busy fighting trolls.

Seriously though, you trolls are bordering on harassment. I posted about a smashfest for Colorado so they might grow as a scene but your "my epeen is bigger than yours" fest in the Colorado thread drowned out my post (and is getting a little old.) You pretty much got in the way of my post attempting to help my scene and make it better by organizing an event for them so since what you are doing has no purpose other than to stoke your pathetic egos, please kindly go away. I am going to repost the details for anyone in Colorado who cares and if I see one more oos person **** measuring or meatriding Allied or his posts in this thread I WILL REPORT THEM.
K thanks.

WHO: Colorado Smash Scene
WHAT: Smashfest(Robots allowed)
WHERE: 581 Laporte Drive Pueblo West, CO 81007
WHY: My Birthday and it would be a present in and of itself if I got to spend my birthday surrounded by awesome people playing a game I love!
WHEN: Sunday, October 3rd. 12:00 p.m. to whenever you feel like leaving

I would need you to bring systems. I have 2 already and if people could come and bring setups it would be appreciated!

right now we have...

2 wiis(Munch,Me)
2 tvs(me)

Also its worth noting that the venue(my house) is 5 minutes from Taco Bell, LoafnJug and WalMart(probably Subway in thar)
But depending on what people want I can get pizzas or something if that is the case

If people have any questions about it or want to RSVP so I know who is coming here is my number
(719)640-1498
Shoot me a text if you can't get a hold of me! Make sure you let me know who you are of course!

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I like how I posted details for a smashfest and like one person responded to me. Everyone else is too busy fighting trolls.

Seriously though, you trolls are bordering on harassment. I posted about a smashfest for Colorado so they might grow as a scene but your "my epeen is bigger than yours" fest in the Colorado thread drowned out my post (and is getting a little old.) You pretty much got in the way of my post attempting to help my scene and make it better by organizing an event for them so since what you are doing has no purpose other than to stoke your pathetic egos, please kindly go away. I am going to repost the details for anyone in Colorado who cares and if I see one more oos person **** measuring or meatriding Allied or his posts in this thread I WILL REPORT THEM.
K thanks.
Pro Tip: Put a link to your post in your sig.

Allied

Smash Master

K thanks.
Sorry

._.

10sorries

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Teach me how to do thats...please?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11260485#post11260485

This is the post's link. Usually, it doesn't link to something, and people are too lazy to copy and paste it into their URL bar. Takes too much actions. We must wrap it in URL text. Fortunately, Smashboards takes care of this step for you.

Now, we want to add a fancy name for it so people will be interested in clicking on it. We need to add another parameter to a URL field. Example shown below:
HTML:
[url=http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=11260485#post11260485]BZZZZZZZ's House Tournament![/url]
will produce this:
BZZZZZZZ's House Tournament!

Now copy and paste that whole thing into your sig.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
Whut, we already have one Pueblo player? Noice.

Maybe bees can get some north vs south hyphy going.

The biggest problem with your smashfest is that it's in Pueblo, Bees. I already know I won't be able to go, cuz I'd need two days off, and they don't give me that very often. Either that, or I need to drive 8 hrs in a day, and that's no bueno. :(

I like being made fun of for being timed out more.
Sorry for making a new meme. Shoulder length is better, but truust me, Tim and I both rocked the long hair, and men seriously look better when you can see more of their face. It's pretty much universal.

Bees!

Smash Ace
Community I am moving down to Pueblo West next saturday!
Unfortunately I wouldn't be able to get to the CSU- Pueblo meet-up because I work that day. But ya if you know of other people who play in Pueblo recommend them to this page.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Name searching n*ggers!!!!!!!

I'm the best MK in New England. Everyone else sucks. Teevee you suck, please name search so you can read that message and the following message:

Darc is mine, stay away (please namesearch Darc).

Colorado is bad. DTL is bad. Allied is god. Zao > Colorado.
sup

you rang?

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Course I'm driving. That's what I meant. :p

AND DAVE MIGHT MAKE IT NONE OF YOU BELIEVE ANYMORE

Jorgeme

Smash Cadet
@lvl yeah i'm going to CSU so i'm hear to stay

@Tranz umm well I wake up late so how about we play at your place but get lunch first at Braiden at like 2? Basically same plan as before except there will be no lab partner to mess it up :)

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
@lvl yeah i'm going to CSU so i'm hear to stay

@Tranz umm well I wake up late so how about we play at your place but get lunch first at Braiden at like 2? Basically same plan as before except there will be no lab partner to mess it up :)
It depends bro, my parents might be coming up to visit tomorrow since i didn't go home this weekend. but if they aren't yeah, they haven't decided yet.

Steam

Smash Hero
FALSE!

We had 4 matches. 3 got saved. I forgot to save the first one even though I really wanted to.

So of the ones recorded I won two you won one.

Tarmogoyf

Smash Master
Noooo! Goyf!
Can you tell him to get back to me on facebook sometime! I have something I need to talk to him about.
Every time we want to get him to play smash, we get this instead:

I'd go but I'm too busy killing creeps
:( yeah, LoL > us apparently. We only have 4 people who play Brawl at all anymore, and one of them lives too far away to come to fests, and the other is too antisocial to travel OOS. Nolan and I are basically the only ones left, and neither of us have a vehicle for traveling. BOOOOOOOOO

I'll see id Dekar will talk with you though

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because of people like you.

actually i think it's lyrics to a song or something.

Steam

Smash Hero
WTUFAS THAOWIAWBEOTIAHW RAAAAGEE NOOOOOOOOO

lol

oh and in other news My Lucario loses to Bees's MK and My Snake beats Bees's RoB.

GET AT ME PETER

HELP ME PROFESOR KOKONOE DILLON!

Bees!

Smash Ace
WTUFAS THAOWIAWBEOTIAHW RAAAAGEE NOOOOOOOOO

lol

oh and in other news My Lucario loses to Bees's MK and My Snake beats Bees's RoB.

GET AT ME PETER

HELP ME PROFESOR KOKONOE DILLON!
You forgot to add that my Zero Suit beats your Snake and your Falco beats my MK. XD

Top Bottom