• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
I got 2nd place with like 12-13 attendants lol It was like 25 bucks or so(which covers gas moneys) either way my car is unregistered and if I pay that I can't afford to go and I am not driving with expired tags and such. If I can find odd-jobs in the meantime I might be able to go. But as of right now, its not looking good :(

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
My day:
Wake up
Download Castlevania HD
Play Castlevania HD
Eat breakfast (while playing Castlevania HD)
Play Castlevania HD
Mow the lawn
Play Castlevania HD
Pick up parents from airpot, which consisted of driving around in a circle at the airport for an hour and a half straight because everything was ridiculously stupid and/or delayed.
Play Castlevania HD
Sleep.

A well used day? Pretty sure it was.

MK.II

Smash Rookie
Everything about Noel makes me sad.

Also, Noel vs. Hazama is not fun.

That is all.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Seriously Makoto's parry loop is ****ing ********.

5b > 5cc > repeat 234895072394862703968723 times > super

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
And I got a message back from a Makoto player... I can't even decipher what they said (it's in Japanese). I can see some kanji, like Dai and No, but... Yeah.

My day:
Wake up
Download Castlevania HD
Play Castlevania HD
Eat breakfast (while playing Castlevania HD)
Play Castlevania HD
Mow the lawn
Play Castlevania HD
Pick up parents from airpot, which consisted of driving around in a circle at the airport for an hour and a half straight because everything was ridiculously stupid and/or delayed.
Play Castlevania HD
Sleep.

A well used day? Pretty sure it was.
*applauds*

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
I hate Makotos that already play like she's been out since CT.
First time I faced Makoto, I ***** face. Second Makoto I faced, she shoryuken'd a lot. Got very predictable and just jump barriered into a buffer 720. **** she's squishy.

koikaze

Smash Apprentice
i don't think i'm going to supercon....i don't even think there will be that many people for the pc section, so far only 5 people signed up for the pc section 0 for ut3
Can we just setup a TF 2 team to take all the money? (20$ from the other team that is playing XD)

BTW I'm going to win SC2 and I'm going to play my first game there, just try and stop me guys =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFjJiLmRfZ4 <<< it's a leak!!

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Can we just setup a TF 2 team to take all the money? (20$ from the other team that is playing XD)

BTW I'm going to win SC2 and I'm going to play my first game there, just try and stop me guys =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFjJiLmRfZ4 <<< it's a leak!!
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Now we all know that people simply like to show up at the door. WE expect the majority of people to do this so don't use pre-reg as your basis for if people will attend. I know that tons of people from Durango alone are attending this event and they PC like crazy. We have been pushing PC on all the major PC gaming sites in Colorado. We have 100 spots to fill so I'm hoping to fill them all!!

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
I was fighting a makoto, and did a crossup jc and she parried it.

When I landed, I jabbed her, and THEN it did the parry effect on me.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
My online experience with CS so far

Matched against...guess who! Hazama!
**** his face off because I know all the Hazama tricks
Get hate mail

Rinse, repeat.

So far I have fought

34085724508802458027 Hazama's
3 Arakune's
2 Lambda's
2 Noel's
2 Jin's
2 Mu's
1 Tager
1 Tao

And Zero of everything else. No Bangs, Not counting Moblin No Hakumen's, No Ragna's (and I neeeeed experience in this matchup n_n) No Rachels.

Anyone else having said problem?

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
My online experience with CS so far

Matched against...guess who! Hazama!
**** his face off because I know all the Hazama tricks
Get hate mail

Rinse, repeat.

So far I have fought

34085724508802458027 Hazama's
3 Arakune's
2 Lambda's
2 Noel's
2 Jin's
2 Mu's
1 Tager
1 Tao

And Zero of everything else. No Bangs, Not counting Moblin No Hakumen's, No Ragna's (and I neeeeed experience in this matchup n_n) No Rachels.

Anyone else having said problem?
if u really want a challenge/diversity, find good people on dustloop rather than playing randoms online.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Buzzkill..... I'll smash

Is CS worth getting? Do you need a stick to be *good*? Everyones playing it and it sounds good
You don't need a stick; I just find it easier to maneuver since I can move my wrist/fingers instead of a thumb. I know people though that can 720 with a D-Pad, so it's definitely not just a stick game.

I like it. But then again, BlazBlue was the first game that got me into the competitive scene.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Also, Steam. Call me. We need to work out how SuperCon is going to work. If I'm still giving you a ride, we're leaving Wednesday night and leaving Denver on Sunday.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
LOL at the title. ILY Tony.

BTW I'm having DTL syndrome again...I know I'll do much better with MK in tournament, but why the hell would I care about showing off my slightly above average MK? I play Tink...I dunno. I hope I go MK.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
So if anybody with CS wants to know what a furry convention is like, watch Hazama's joke ending.

Top Bottom