• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, HugS came out of retirement like a year ago or summat? He ***** face. I love watching his samus. It makes it even more of a bummer that I can't go to Supercon.

My online experience with CS so far

Matched against...guess who! Hazama!
**** his face off because I know all the Hazama tricks
Get hate mail

Rinse, repeat.

So far I have fought

34085724508802458027 Hazama's
3 Arakune's
2 Lambda's
2 Noel's
2 Jin's
2 Mu's
1 Tager
1 Tao

And Zero of everything else. No Bangs, Not counting Moblin No Hakumen's, No Ragna's (and I neeeeed experience in this matchup n_n) No Rachels.

Anyone else having said problem?

I've played tons of Hazamas, but the one i get most often is Ragna by far. Also, I lost like 3 hakumen mirrors in a row a couple days ago, all on random. But I think our experiences are different because I'm in a slightly lower skill bracket.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Brawl Samus is easy.

zair zair zair zair zair zair missle missle zair zair missle zair dair zair zair missle zair zair chargebwhiletheyrefaraway zair zair zair zair zair dtilt/fsmash/dsmash/bair/chargeshotafterreadingappropriately at about 600% for the kill

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Brawl Samus is easy.

zair zair zair zair zair zair missle missle zair zair missle zair dair zair zair missle zair zair chargebwhiletheyrefaraway zair zair zair zair zair dtilt/fsmash/dsmash/bair/chargeshotafterreadingappropriately at about 600% for the kill
It's also easy to trap Zaj in the middle of 2 zAirs.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
brawl is easy

For those who have not seen/read this, I seriously recommend reading it immediately.

http://www.smashboards.com/news/blogs/39718/3602/smashing-can-get-you-many-women
Yeah... I can relate. Not too excited about it because she ended up cheating on me after a year, but meh.

During highschool lunch hour, I would set up a TV and Melee because I loved the game so much. Many others enjoyed my passion. No, it's not the passion of being a competitive gamer, but rather for social interaction, knowing that we all played and liked the same thing. During a day where I said 1v1's only, a girl came up and was next to play me. Her name was Vanessa. Long story short, we met through Melee. Was a tall, slender, blond girl with long hair.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
That sucks that she cheated Z :/ I'm sorry man. She obviously didn't know what she was throwing away by doing that.

When I discovered my girlfriend had an old atari, N64, and a ps2 lying around that she never played anymore, I was ecstatic. I immediately insisted she got back into video games. And now she's been through dragon age, and loves playing LFD2 with me. I also let her play BlazBlue one night and she played it with some kind of awe, lol.

She also wants to come to tourneys with me whenever I start going to them again.

ANYWAY: Major lesson from that story that I've learned: (Nerdier) Girls don't like captain falcon.

I was explaining the Brawl roster to to mine one time when we were playing, and I mentioned how captain falcon is awesome, and she's like "eh, I hate guys like that."

But I guess that's fine, because although we know he's awesome, to the outsider he seems kind of like a football jock or something.

Bees!

Smash Ace
anyone want to help me come up with a cool logo and possibly some background stuffs for my Musicians Myspace?

My artist name is Requiem.
If anyone could make me a depressing looking logo or something dark, (like death or something) I would really appreciate it also full credit would go to them.
Any takers?

http://www.myspace.com/requiemoftheheart
I would also use the logo as an avatar so that I may get rid of the humping AT-ATs for something with a little more meaning.

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
You going to SuperCon, Jo?

Needing to know since today is the last day you can pre-reg, and I don't mind paying pre-reg for you so long as I see favors back.

Bees!

Smash Ace
You going to SuperCon, Jo?

Needing to know since today is the last day you can pre-reg, and I don't mind paying pre-reg for you so long as I see favors back.
Go ahead and prereg me for the venue at least/caving to peer-pressure. If I can't make it you will still see reimbursement. At the very least if I go I will enter singles.

Also Thank you ^^

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Go ahead and prereg me for the venue at least/caving to peer-pressure. If I can't make it you will still see reimbursement. At the very least if I go I will enter singles.

Also Thank you ^^
In that case, can you PM me your username and pass? I need it to register you on NVGA.

Yes... this is the only time where an admin on NVGA website WILL ask you for your password rofl...

Bees!

Smash Ace
Should've just stuck with Bees, Requiem.
I guess in this case I thought, better not get my smash and music mixed up(not that much anyways) Also Bees is a Colbert Report meme(funny, satirical, light-hearted) Requiem fits my style of music composition(usually dark and in minors and generally epic sounding)

Bees doesn't fit that :(

do teams with Steam Bees!!!

we will get a seeeeeeediiinnng
Can't afford to do teams IF I go. :(

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I have a better teammate already :)

We're each the best of our characters in state! He's the best Peach in CO and I'm the best Tink. JK Zajice is. I'm the best Meta Knight.

lol I love that Zaj ninja'd me. And Zaj, Tim's MK is much better than yours.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I have a better teammate already :)

We're each the best of our characters in state! He's the best Peach in CO and I'm the best Tink. JK Zajice is. I'm the best Meta Knight.

lol I love that Zaj ninja'd me. And Zaj, Tim's MK is much better than yours.
*sigh* A ******* week before Supercon and I get ditched.. WTF am I supposed to do now??

JO!! You'd rather team with me than that furry kid right? RIGHT??

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know his is better. That's why I said like 5th best.

My Tink is beast. I'll **** face with him.

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
I haven't teamed with anybody yet, because I don't really like doubles (read: I'm too greedy in doubles). I could maybe enter with you, Level Zero.
Omni? We'll see. Words can't decribe how PISSED I am at Dave atm...

Top Bottom