• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Bees!

Smash Ace
It's wacky and I love it. The BBR is gonna get a ton of **** though.

But yea, let's not do Luigi's, Green Greens, or Distant Planet.

WE'RE PLAYING PORT TOWN THOUGH :mad:
I agree on not playing those 3. However I will disagree with you on Port Town forever!!! The overwhelming majority of the time the stage has no ledges :( and you can get killed by fast speeding racers at 30-40%. Its absurd, random and chaotic (its too gimmicky imo)
Bees, I think the starters was the most legitimately smartest decision they made. FD has always been really polarizing considering it as a "neutral", so moving it down makes a lot of sense.

Pokemon Stadium 2 is fine and has always been fine.
I agree on the starters(except for Lylat) and as for PS2...Its the perfect CP for MK if you want an easy win vs an opponent. :/

Bees!

Smash Ace
Metaknight bribed the BBR to make him a stagelist and ruleset that he can truly have a bigger monopoly on the game lol.

If this ruleset becomes the norm, the game will devolve into MKs planking for 8 minutes and DDDs CGing people against walls... :/

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Metaknight bribed the BBR to make him a stagelist and ruleset that he can truly have a bigger monopoly on the game lol.

If this ruleset becomes the norm, the game will devolve into MKs planking for 8 minutes and DDDs CGing people against walls... :/
And make the D3 vs. DK MU lopsided again.

Bees!

Smash Ace
I am not really worried however. It seems that the overwhelming majority of posts are against it. Also, with big names like Dark Peach and ADHD going against it. I really think this ruleset was DOA. However if MK were banned I would try this ruleset but oh well.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Hi I'm Makoto, I've got gayer corner pressure than bang

Hi I'm arakune, I can 2c Fatal counter through anything because lolonline

Hi I'm Bang and I'm really not that broken

Hi I'm Hazama and I think people are dumb enough to run into my chains and then send hate messages when I get TK looped.

Hi I'm Tager and I think i'm cute when I try to B.buster Gadget finger reset people and play gimmicky as hell.

Hi I'm Lambda and apparently deserve hate messages because I'm still broken :<

Hi I'm TranZworld and I approve these messages~

CloudChaser071

Smash Apprentice
Hi I'm Makoto, I've got gayer corner pressure than bang

Hi I'm arakune, I can 2c Fatal counter through anything because lolonline

Hi I'm Bang and I'm really not that broken

Hi I'm Hazama and I think people are dumb enough to run into my chains and then send hate messages when I get TK looped.

Hi I'm Tager and I think i'm cute when I try to B.buster Gadget finger reset people and play gimmicky as hell.

Hi I'm Lambda and apparently deserve hate messages because I'm still broken :<

Hi I'm TranZworld and I approve these messages~
Hate when I see Tager's do that. When I see it, it's like "Ok, watch this instead." 360b, Asledge -> finger OR 360b, Asledge -> wiff Asledge -> 360b

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
just like in every other game i play, i don't know who i main.
either mu or hazama.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Tim you can have more bang hate when you play me again :3. Until then I stand by the fact that aside from his realllllllllllllllly annoying 5A he's not that bad.

Ragna on the other hand though, **** him. It's like "Yeah, you can keep me out LOLRANDOMHIT AUTOPILOT 4k METERLESS COMBO WHERE I END UP RIGHT NEXT TO YOU" ugh. Still can't figure out how to stop his j.C approaches. Should probably check frame data or something.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
your 6a doesn't shut it out? any anti air should.

Also, ways to make tim rage: Beat him as a ****ty hakumen, or reveal that he has to use worse combos/switch combo timing against makoto.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I agree on not playing those 3. However I will disagree with you on Port Town forever!!! The overwhelming majority of the time the stage has no ledges :( and you can get killed by fast speeding racers at 30-40%. Its absurd, random and chaotic (its too gimmicky imo)
You're ROB. Why do you care about ledges. I'm actually excited to try it out as Ivysaur. I actually might be able to recover now.

The cars I'm pretty sure don't kill till at least 50% - which is pretty low, but they're entirely predictable and come with very ample warning. It's very much not random.

I'm not sure it's actually tournament suitable, but I'm really interested in it. It's not random, it has very potent CP mechanics, and at worst it punishes hard for not watching your surroundings - basically, a harder-hitting Halberd.

I agree on the starters(except for Lylat) and as for PS2...Its the perfect CP for MK if you want an easy win vs an opponent. :/
PS2 is probably the blandest CP in the game. I don't see MK winning there in particular, especially when he already has way better stages. Brinstar and Rainbow Cruise...?

Steam

Smash Hero
Also D3 can CG every character he can normally CG (cept weegie) up the slopes of YI pipes and distant planet. plus he Still has green greens. As well as Delphino and CS. They just gave D3 so many broken CPs. His former best CP is like his 4th option now lmao.

Moblin

Smash Apprentice
Also, ways to make tim rage: Beat him as a ****ty hakumen
who was this?

So I was playing this rachel online, right? And she used that super where all the animals come flying out at you at high velocity. I was in the air and she did it right before I did a j.c

Well, it blocked the first animal and then the black hole consequently blocked the entire rest of the super.

lolrachel

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Makoto's damage output is ****ing crazy.

Makoto's combos are ****ing crazy.

Makoto's D moves are ****ing crazy.

Makoto's corner pressure is ****ing crazy.

Makoto's space loop is ****ing crazy.

Makoto's outfit is ****ing crazy.

Makoto's everything is ****ing crazy.

Makoto's ****ing crazy.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Meno

PTAD...I play this stage a lot. It's my favorite CPU stage. *****es don't know about MK here while every other character gets *****. Maybe not Snake. But whatever. I do really like this stage.

PKM2:... MK 0-deaths EVERYONE on this stage with one tornado.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
So does Dedede on PS1, Delfino, Pictochat and whatever.

And it's not like we can ban an entire stage because one character might get one zero-death during ten seconds of a stage.

DancingFighterG

Smash Ace
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up guys!! As always Cutthroat has another movie promotion for those who are friends with Cutthroat on facebook. Download a free pass to see THE EXPENDABLES by going to the event section of the Colorado Cutthroat facebook page!! Once you are a friend request an invite to the showing!! Have fun!!

Ryyudo

Smash Rookie
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. What up guys!! As always Cutthroat has another movie promotion for those who are friends with Cutthroat on facebook. Download a free pass to see THE EXPENDABLES by going to the event section of the Colorado Cutthroat facebook page!! Once you are a friend request an invite to the showing!! Have fun!!
I like how he's advertising for this when the tourny winners from way back at Wasabi still haven't received movie ticket prizes, minus a partially lucky, partially unfortunate, Tim.

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
The haku was just some **** haku that I shouldn't have lost to. He's just the only character that really pisses me off right now, because he gets played as a campy little ***** by people online, and that's not his style.

But after I lost to him, I stewed in rage until I went super sayain and almost perfected him, but failed to because I dropped a really fancy kill combo. I then ***** everyone else in the room, and left before facing him again.

Bees!

Smash Ace
lol at Timrage

also
Dylan! When are you going to upload the videos of me getting owned by Metaknight? XD
Peter! When are you going to upload the other videos of me getting owned by Metaknight? XD

Arcana~

I Am Thou
NNID
Orange-Shinobi
Peter never uploaded my Weegee owning his Ness! Whaddup with dat?

BTW Bees how's the situation with that jury duty going?

Top Bottom