• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Colorado Smash - MVG Presents: REVELATION 2 - MIDWEST NATIONAL! MVG QUALIFIER! May 16-17

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can't make it to this one I don't think, Dylan. I got plans with a friend of mine, and then more plans with my dad.

Steam

Smash Hero
If the drive isn't astonishingly long I can probably come.

anything longer than two hours or so from the springs then probably not

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
So, I finally got the dlc working in Dragon Age, then beat it.

Then right after I beat it, the game crashed. Is there a cool cutscene that missed because of that bull****?

BlueMycon

Smash Apprentice
Smash Tomorrow?

When BlueMycon has a day off of work, Colorado should have a smashfest on that day.
I(BlueMycon) have tomorrow off of work.
Therefore, there should be a smashfest in Colorado tomorrow.

Hooray for syllogisms! Anyone wanna smash tomorrow?

Steam

Smash Hero
But Colorado is so cooooooool.

If we let everyone know about here 99.9% of the population would live here because they would want to be close to the epic.

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
the ppl tell me that they marked it on map but the marks dont show up. its pretty common on pc versions. i have reason to believe its my 1.02 patch that is causing the problem.

YangFuShang

Smash Apprentice
i dunno if this has ever happend to you guys but have you all ever woken up with random like "cuts" on your body. This has happended to me on more than one occasion. I didn't really care until recently when there were multiple cuts on my face. I was doing some research and found some interesting stuff. Some people believe that those cuts are caused by some evil demon playing tricks on me. Well if thats the case and i eventually get internally *****, u know why. Then theres some people that believe that while u are sleeping u end up scratching yourself due to like a bug or allergies.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
i dunno if this has ever happend to you guys but have you all ever woken up with random like "cuts" on your body. This has happended to me on more than one occasion. I didn't really care until recently when there were multiple cuts on my face. I was doing some research and found some interesting stuff. Some people believe that those cuts are caused by some evil demon playing tricks on me. Well if thats the case and i eventually get internally *****, u know why. Then theres some people that believe that while u are sleeping u end up scratching yourself due to like a bug or allergies.
wow really facinating

Rizen

Smash Legend
But Colorado is so cooooooool.

If we let everyone know about here 99.9% of the population would live here because they would want to be close to the epic.
Location, location.

Do you keep scissors by your bed and have running dreams?
Seriously, don't worry about it; people do more dangerous things while sleep walking. Make a happy sleep mix playlist to listen to.

@ Dylan: the smash tourney was a good idea. Next time post and get feedback before you book a place and overlap it with another big tourney. I already gave $50 to Haiti and likely will have to help someone move Saturday:urg:. Don't give up on the idea because the low turnout this time.

tsizzinc

Smash Rookie
well once bioware release another patch i should be good. at least its wishful thinking. or just reinstall everything. so much rage...

and yang just video tape yourself sleeping, you should get a good glimpse of demons or your parents cutting you.

InterimOfZeal

Smash Champion
mememe!

My kitty could be the culprit, if I didn't kick him outta my room @ bedtime.

I also get random imprints. Fun facts!

Lawkk

Smash Rookie
Happened to me for like 2 months straight rofl.

spiritdragon

Smash Ace
i used to get them on my arms and legs, but then they just stopped

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
@ Dylan: the smash tourney was a good idea. Next time post and get feedback before you book a place and overlap it with another big tourney. I already gave $50 to Haiti and likely will have to help someone move Saturday:urg:. Don't give up on the idea because the low turnout this time.

What? It isn't overlapping anything :/

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I think I can have a smashfest after the tournament!

Edit:
@Dan: Yup! I've hung up my terrible posters and talked to some peeps. Mostly posters though.

Tranzworld

Smash Apprentice
Is there some sort of tournament this weekend or something? o.O

I've been soooooo busy trying to keep up in school so i haven't really been reading the CO thread.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
:( Thanks though

And Tranz:
Firstly, I would just like to state how important attendance is in this tournament. It's for a good cause (Haiti) and having guaranteed attendance from some of you will make this MUCH easier on me.

What is it? It's a Brawl tournament for singles and doubles. There will ONLY be Brawl tournaments, but as I have a large space, I will guarantee >1 TV for Melee if you bring your disk and cube.

When is it? It is this Saturday, February 6, starting at 12:00 pm and ending at 6:00.

Where is it? The event will be held at the Library of my high school, Niwot High. We have THE ENTIRE library and AT LEAST 10 TVS.
Address: 8989 East Niwot Road
Niwot, CO, 80503

Entrance fee is $10 (goes to the charity), singles is $5, and teams is $5 per team.

I NEED people to bring Wiis. If I could get people to confirm they are coming and will bring a Wii my life would be awesome.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Also, smashfest at my house after. Any interest?
Ooo, I can most likely make that. Just not the tournament itself.

Also, I dunno if I'm gonna have time to smash today Dylan, I'm gonna get backed up on homework if I go. :/

Top Bottom